*INHALES*

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Previous thread

Attached: 1529485166104.png (804x931, 762K)

>computers sold to people who can barely change settings isn't user serviceable
seems to me like they are serving their target market perfectly

if you are dumb enough to buy an apple
you probably aren't smart enough to fix one...

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Why would you need to repair it, it just WERKS

Until it doesn't. Then you take it to Apple and they tell you they have to replace half the computer. Then you take it to Rossman for a second opinion and it turns out you just have a bent pin on the screen connector cable but now only Apple can fix it, and they want close to the price of a new machine to do so.

>macshit
>work
pick one

Attached: 1511929398445.jpg (989x1005, 190K)

iFags will defend this

Attached: iphonehome.jpg (920x613, 29K)

I am typing this from my 2010 macbook pro, which has literally and unironically never not just worked. These threads are the ultimate coping mechanism. I own a chinkpad and I love it, it's comfier to use for sure, but it's still significantly worse quality. I'm sure I'll just get called a mactoddler so I'm not sure why I'm even typing this

>t. coping mactoddler

Attached: 1535887850401.jpg (813x1402, 176K)

>using a mac for probably 8 years
I am sorry for your sad life, user.

>I am typing this from my 2010 macbook pro
yikes

I have 3 other, newer, computers, but yeah, thanks for proving my point virgins

Attached: 1514446685232.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>inb4 everyone copies applel's innovative and forward thinking business decisions

how will mactoddlers ever recover?

All these poorfags itt lmao
Just buy a new one if it breaks

Fucking worthless. I am waiting for the backlash to this bullshit but I fear that it will never come. Between this and MS pushing to make Windows a subscription, I will finally bite the bullet and go Linux on the desktop. I don't even play games anymore anyways.

Wow single example. I have a Dell that has always just worked. I also service Mac and Dell shops and they all have failures. Problem is when a Mac shits the bed you are usually fucked. I work with about 10:1 Dell to Mac and at that ratio we toss/replace about 50% more Macs in three years. All Dells are warrantied for five years out of the box and come in at 35% less for the same specs. Try to get a five year warranty on a Mac let alone the fact that you are already buying two or three year old designs when you get them.

2010 Mac book, he probably bought it new in 2015 and it was designed in 2008. Using a decade old computer, fucking awesome.

the absolute state

the people i know who use mac don't know what video resolution means

the people i know who use mac don't know why the projector doesn't work when the projector isn't plugged into the wall outlet

Everyone's getting fed up. Linux surge in 2020

the people i know who use mac react like its a magic trick when i attach an external monitor via vga cable to my thinkpad

>people

Attached: 1522598775035.jpg (996x954, 319K)

mactoddlers have defended this

>You're a virgin if you don't own an Apple ™ product
Typical iToddler. Enjoy apple customer support telling you to fuck of and buy a new one once anything on it has the tiniest problem.

yikes

ifags couldnt defend this

that's magic dude, still using vga?

>vga
Never obsolete

This. I just regret that my 1440p 144 Hz IPS GoySync display doesn't have a VGA in.

>mactoddlers will never know this feel

Oh fuck
Is that true?

yes

yikes

lmao

>mfw apple will obsolete vga just like the 3.5mm jack

Attached: F93F05B2-0626-4AA3-9CA6-67BC9DF3B507.png (300x577, 133K)

PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1515176095448.png (813x1402, 370K)

Well, according to an applefag I work with, macbooks are the sturdiest laptops in existence. They hardly ever need any fixing, as they are perfect the way they are bought. So it's only fair to charge big bucks for even minor repairs, or else the poor repairpeople would starve to death.

Disclaimer: This is not my own opinion. I despise apple for costing five times as much as normal technology and all for a gay design.

your on the wrong side of history chum

Attached: 2C641266-2869-47C5-8D09-48167666FB09.png (900x900, 90K)

Isn't security going too far when I can be locked out of my own hardware for changing a SSD unless I pay Apple to get access back?

How is that protecting my data? It's just another shitty way of my data becoming impossible to get to.

I think in the EU it would even be illegal. There was a court case a few years back in which a computer owner opened his computer and exchanged the hard disk. Company said that voided his warranty. Court ruled it did not, everyone must have a right to change the harddisk.

>mactoddlers actually defend this

Attached: 1533109619286.gif (500x354, 259K)

Assuming this is real, why is this person still buying macbooks after the second one breaks?

Attached: 07D13EABD2F246CD843419BF99F125D9.png (373x512, 150K)

i have no word for this, like wtf

yikes

Proof that the majority of Jow Forums just blindly accept things without looking into them.

What posseses people to do this to their bodies?

yall are just mad that your poor. I had 2 macbooks break last year but you know what? I just bought a new one. Because I'm not poor. Like you. And water damage is legitimate. People shouldn't allow humidity into their rooms if they don't want water damage. I have a special case for my macbook that includes a humidifier and a dehumidifier just in case. I guess you're all too poor for that too. It's no wonder you're losing the meme war. How can you make culturally relevant memes if you can't afford Adobe Creative Cloud? I can't believe you're so poor. Posted from my macbook.

>Assuming this is real, why is this person still buying macbooks after the second one breaks?

why are people posting weeb stuff?

things intelligent people will never understand

>he doesn't capitalize MacBook correctly like a real rich person would do

They think they're different, can't you tell?

My poor what?

Need that wallpaper. Halp.

Post the full image, it's funnier that way.

>people