Poopy Loonix and Winfags BTFO

Well Jow Forums, what is your desperate, conflated response to this proper BTFO going to be?

>inb4 based poopy bois

Attached: 623E2F36-1829-4822-89EA-052D755E9411.jpg (1242x723, 157K)

Well Linux is basically MacOS, by by shitting on Linux you’re shitting on MacOS by extension.

>Linux is basically MacOS
No it isn't. They aren't even close.

>coping this hard

MacOS was developed in the 70s/early 80s based on Unix. Afterwards, a certain somebody came along and ripped off Apples project by creating their own Unix like OS.

Smell of plastic and metal with some paper? All those shit smells the same since it was packed by the very same chinks as xiaomi/oppo and so on.

>MacOS was developed in the 70s/early 80s based on Unix
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you fucking serious? Fucking retard lmao

>thinking i wont spray my thinkpad in this shit to fit in. they wont see you if you smell like them

>this much childish banter

Prove me wrong poopy boi.

>this weak bait
MacOS wasn't even based on Unix until the 2000s.

>weak bait
You mad poopy loonix man?

Don’t you ever disrespect Unix again by comparing it to that shit stain known as MacOS. That bloated piece of spyware doesn’t deserve to be uttered in the same sentence as Unix.

Read the fucking Wikipedia page on Unix, brainlet.

It’s BSD based actually

BASED

Software doesn't have a smell, retard. I could easily buy a new Macbook and install Linux or Windows on it.

shut the fuck up you iToddler peddling faggot. How many shekels did they pay you to post this?

based and redpilled

Why is half of Jow Forums an argument for or against GNU/Linux. It is fucking annoying you NPCs get a fucking life. Do something productive. Your OS doesn't mean shit if you aren't actually doing something with it. You can hack C, java, py, lisp on any fucking os you want. get over it.

>t. poopy loonix user

based

>calling others childish
>using "poopy boi" as an insult

>You can hack C ... on any fucking os you want.
Actually, you have to at least be using Unix to hack C. So you can't use Windows if you want to use C.