Acer aspire E15

Is this a virgin laptop? Will I have any chance of having sex in college with a qt3.14 short, flatchested, kissless virgin girl if I use this laptop? Won't many other students treat you poorly unless you have a macbook air/pro? What type of laptop do you use for college, anons?

Attached: 41lPW4S5EaL._AC_SY400_.jpg (476x355, 28K)

I used pen/paper when I was in school

I've never owned a laptop.

Attached: 1538107311780.jpg (360x360, 25K)

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1530794928508.jpg (643x960, 256K)

I use a Macbook and am a Virgin, user don't choose apple if you want sex, you just get thots after money

I've used a 2015 macbook pro for the last 3 years and its great, the new macbook pros seem shit so idk. Taking notes is better on paper though and you can just program at home or on the school computers if you're doing comp sci or whatever

Holy shit, is he dickless?

I want to play light vidya in between classes.

if your laptop has a numpad built into it you're not getting laid.

that will be autistic. Just talk to people

Pay for a gym membership and use it regularly, you can get you dick wet easy if you have a decent bod.

you'll be relegated to poor, plain looking, flat chested girls if you use that laptop. Some are still QTs in a comfy sorta way.

This is the girl equivalent of that laptop.

Attached: average girl.jpg (720x960, 92K)

As long as she's sweet and a pure kissless virgin that's fine with me.

>thinking body matters at all unless you're some mega fatty.

Face > everything else.

I'm in college pursuing a degree in cyber security, in order to complete my day to day activities and game simultaneously I use a g7 7588

I'm going to be doing cyber security too user. Is it comfy? What year are you in?.

im currently in my second year and yeah its pretty comfy bc the industry is maturing so youll for sure have job opportunities out of college if you bust your ass. What is your game plan?

*sip*
same

>Is this a virgin laptop
Doesn't look like a T420, think you're in the clear matey

This laptop is like the average-looking skinnyfat college student who's had 1-3 sexual partners and possibly even a girlfriend by the time he's graduated

So you wouldn't recommend it to others?

Did I say there was anything wrong with it? No, it's perfectly normal and nobody will judge you for it, that's what I'm saying. Won't make any impression, good or bad. At least it isn't pic related. Forget the old Thinkpads, you might still be able to get the slightly weird girls with those. THIS is the ultimate virgin laptop.

Attached: gt75vr-titan-back-sm.jpg (542x351, 79K)