Give me an idea for a startup

Something that'd work well in Colleges and Universities. I'm a computer science student so something appropriate for that. I shall use my brain to conjure it up.
Anyone who sees this and doesn't reply is gay

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06-11-35-14-1141644634.png (1920x1080, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/startupideas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Something that'd work well in Colleges and Universities.
Based on what I have seen: A proper programming workshop.

>Like Karlie Kloss Koding bootkamp
NOOOO!!!! Not cut-and-paste Disney princess make-a-website-with-wix-in-5-seconds no-actual-coding-lolmao krap. REAL programming. With C or Python.

...and you should make it clear that you will fail students who cannot pick up programming, so that your workshop cert will actually mean something.

I'm a second year student.
No one will give a shit if I fail them. Nice idea still.

Plus it's already being done in my college by some other people. It's still a great idea however since it's working in my University.

>No one will care if I fail them.
They will, if you charge a price for your workshop.

Alternatives, also based on what I have seen from fresh-graduates:

1- Resume writing workshop.
>Most fresh grads have 0 clue on what to put on a resume

2- Interview skills workshop.
>Same as above. Most fresh graduates are Jow Forums-tier in social skills.

But my experience is based on SEA life. If you are in Yuropoor or Burgeristan, your students might know how to write good resumes and be ready for interviews when they grad, so my ideas would be worthless. Ask for some feedback from Yuro/Burger professionals.

make a grindr clone for your school so you can find other local faggots to hook up with

Yeah we were already taught to write resumes and give interviews in the first year. We had a course for that.
Plus most people won't show up for a workshop that is paid if it's being done for practically fee by other people in my college.
Workshops are a great idea but there are already workshops for practically everything here.
And we won't be able to incorporate this in oyher colleges very easily.
Like I said, it's still a great idea however it's already taken. Most workshop ideas are taken.

Nice idea but I'm already the college faggot so I don't have any issues finding cok

>Most workshop ideas are taken.
Then I am sorry mate. Hope other anons can give you better ideas.

Thanks anyways user.

Bump

Nigga what the fuck. If you gonna Python then you gonna C++ not C.

You don’t Windows on your MacBook do you? Bloody cunt

set up a local hackerspace

>"or"

then it's a service to your fellow fairies

Shut up gay.
Nice idea user. But I don't think it'll fly. It's still great and might try to do it.

But really? You guys cannot even come up with any ideas? This is the technology board and nothing can be seen here.
Give me some ideas that can be expanded to other colleges and Universities BOIS and I shall try to deliver. Something that'll help a lot of students or change something about their lives.

>Something that'd work well in Colleges and Universities.
Suck dick at parking lots

Asking g is not how to generate startup ideas.

Here is how: paulgraham.com/startupideas.html

Tinder, but for fights.

Yeh no we don't want anymore fights there's already plenty involving the student politics.

It already exists

anonymous rating app for whores and sluts

Yeah I thought of doing that. But then it'd be somewhat like face mash. And I'm sure people will be able to eventually trace it back to me. The authorities in my college aren't really stupid. Some kids tried to hack into the college server and they were fairly talented but the authorities knew instantly what was going on and found those kids. It's too risky.

Bump nigger