Now that it's Halloween, redpill me on wiccans and pagans

Now that it's Halloween, redpill me on wiccans and pagans.

Attached: 27892875_560516674319937_7657513431309746176_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/sources/
youtu.be/1fw1RmPf870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

lib shit

A majority of their rituals involves oral, anal and nature.

Jewish memes

it's just women trying to come across as interesting

also that figure collection is kinda shit
t.buyfag

what religious books do pagans even read? or can they?

Protect your black cats. Those fuckers will steal em for their demonic rituals.

Attached: 1506143673699.jpg (600x801, 108K)

Wicca is literally fake and gay. Some fag made it up.

Paganism actually existed 2000 years ago but the kikes destroyed it and replaced it with Christianity.

Anybody claiming to be a pagan today is probably also fake and gay. I mean, except I guess Varg.

Attached: vargquote.jpg (850x400, 53K)

I'm not sure if that has a penis or not, but I'd fuck it

Christkikes are the slaves of the jews to create jewish world order

Attached: 2D5D61C2-21C7-4999-BFCC-BD3036048A9A.png (987x1149, 181K)

pagans like to skin infants alive and wear their flesh on their face while masturbating

A fascination with the seasons and the natural world is utterly European. It runs straight through from paganism to the enlightenment and the scientific revolution, where we got really serious about understanding the natural world and marveling at its beauty.

Christianity is our Buddhism, the natural world is our Shinto. The former got imported, the latter is us.

larpers seeking attention

fat goth girls, Nightwish fans

J.K. Rowling thinks Wicca is so dumb she intentionally made everyone at Hogwarts every religion but (Anthony Goldstein is in Ravenclaw in Harry's year).

Odinism is cool, but most Viking records were destroyed, so a lot has to be inferred from other Aryan stories. Himmler was very into it, that was what the Ahnenerbe institute was about. It's not so much about worship as of honoring, first the gods, then the heroes, then the ancestors. Just read the mythology of your people and I think you will find many layers of meaning that you can relate to.
Also, Wicca is fake and gay, and so are most public Asatru groups. The AFA is good though, and so is Odinia.org

I'll suck yours if you suck mine....you don't even have to suck mine.

Paganism is literal cancer that should stay dead.
If you want to see what Paganism does to a society, read up on Albanias Pagan history and the Kanun.
Albanians are Pagans masquerading as Catholics, Sunni's, Orthodox, and Bektashi's.

>t. albanian fighting for a culture change

Accursed and impious.

It does have one.
Wonder why OP hasn't posted the rest just yet, he's usually very eager about doing so.

Attached: 46dd8f7066a6fbba5cd3601b65ee0b20.jpg (1200x1821, 237K)

Exodus 22:18, Roman/Greek Pagans are still chill tho

Attached: 1522724962769.jpg (772x535, 22K)

People who believe in magic and use it to try and fix their life, develop psychic abilities so they can tell whats actually going on in their life and predict the future a little so they dont get caught off guard by fucked up shit coming their way.
Yknow,
Pursuit Of Power.

- its works 75% of the time if you're good at it
- it fucks your life up 25% of the time if you're halfassing it
- if you're not good at it there's often no results and its just some philosophy

Major part of it is believing in Reincarnation, you dont go off to heaven or hell after you die you just get reborn as some other shitbag maybe 25-100 years later. Or if everybody is dead maybe you jump the tracks and get reincarnated into an earth in an alternate reality or something.

Which means there's alot less incentive to stay alive, you can kill yourself if you need to because you wont be penalized for it, except for having to go to school again for another 10-15 years.
Overall it makes you rather distant, dreamy, and meditative about things.
You dont quite care as much to succeed in life because you have your success already in a different arena.

t. 15 years of experience and gets results.

TLDR - It could also be that im talking about being a literal Witch who practices Witchcraft and employs their own powers rather than invoking shit that could eat them.
Depends on how you're defining wicca and paganism. Im not talking about satanism in any manner.

has nothing to do with the jews
is blatantly polytheistic

some methods might use some of their shit (kabbalah, etc) but gives 0 fucks about their religion or traditions

Attached: The Trump Card.jpg (620x414, 119K)

Would smash

They do not read the Bible, the Torah, the Talmud, the Koran, they might read the Bagivad-Gita or stuff about Bhuddism.

They're usually interested in reading old mythology about the greek gods and their stories and also norse stuff. They actually talk to those gods though and try to work with them, like communicate with them telepathically around a campfire and send them messages and ask them for help with stuff.

Several of the books ive read:
- Witch Crafting, by Phyllis Currott (very effective)
- Drawing Down The Moon, by Margot Adler (convinced me to go pagan)
- a bunch of books by Doreen Virtue particularly Archangels and Ascended Masters (which includes a reference to jesus)
- Saint Germain on Alchemy
- Psychic Dreamwalking by Michelle Belanger (which is a creepyAF stalker skill to get)

Read alot of other shit much of which is mixed in terms of what it yields, a fair amount of it like the channelings junk my psychic intuition basically told me was lies or only partially true and I only kept the parts that I gave a shit about.

Attached: 51ahRPORYNL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 25K)

Wicca is a modern invention created by a Jew. Paganism refers to any ancient pre-Abrahamic religion.

Joyofsatan.com

This article refers to primary sources of the indigenous Germanic religion. The Greeks and Romans seemed to have written a lot more down, but I'm less familiar with them. I know Metamorphoses by Ovid deals with religion, but there were also just references to pagan gods in works that weren't centrally about religion, like Plato's Republic.
norse-mythology.org/sources/

literal retardation

Okay, but consider this:
youtu.be/1fw1RmPf870

neat