Make the pixel 2 again

>make the pixel 2 again
>charge $200 more for it

Unironically why the FUCK would anyone upgrade to this?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F860926%2F6faaa4fb-4 (950x534, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2018/10/09/google-confirms-gesture-navigation-mandatory-pixel-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The pixel 2 came out last year.

They don't expect people to upgrade so soon again.

These are for pixel 1 or other phone owners.

Apple just did the same thing retard.

>why would anyone buy the latest and most expensive phone a company offers
Appearances

>that notch
>that chin
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

>chin on bottom
>notch double thick

lol literally trash

not even nice panda color anymore

>that O__O notch
>chin as big as the s9 top and bottom chins combined

Then why charge so much more and not offer any notable upgrade over the pixel 2? If I was wanting to upgrade I'd just go for the cheaper pixel 2 until the next handset, unless that one chooses to upgrade very little too.

>called "Pixel"
>Pixels don't reach as far to the edge as e.g. with an iPhone

pigs, lel

That's a good thing. I have a case on my phone (as all sensible people should), and pixels to the edge fuck with that.

then fuck off and die, retarded turd, go buy your iphone se

just give us a S9/Note design with best camera and Google Android... that's all they had to do.

unironically why the fuck would anyone buy a new phone when the one from 5 years ago is exactly as good?

>make the pixel 2 again
>thicc notch
NOPE, I'd rather they make the Pixel 2 again but with better build quality and fixing whatever issues the Pixel 2 had.

>ruin phones, android, and the future for the sake of the notch meme

Doesn't that mean that the Pixel 1 won't get updates anymore? That would be hilarious

The pixel 1 is ancient at this point.

this x1000

Google does supported updates for 5 years out, and maybe security patches after that but not guaranteed

Released in 2016
If they just stop updates then you won't get any update advantages compared to other flagships except for shorter wait times at a hefty premium

my moto g 2013 is much better

I was thinking I'd get it before but now I think I'll skip this year.

>5 years

I think you are thinking of Apple. Google only does support for 3 years.

Their tablet seems to suck too. I wasnt sure if I wanted whatever their tablet would be or a surface go, but it looks like the surface is better in pretty much every way.

androidpolice.com/2018/10/09/google-confirms-gesture-navigation-mandatory-pixel-3/

>Shitty gesture navigation is forced with no option to turn it off on the Pixel 3

This shit just keeps getting better.

google a shit

It genuinely works though. It's much better once you get used to it.