Have you tried "#resist"?

Have you tried "#resist"?

Attached: 147252722111.png (426x354, 242K)

is that actually the image they used on the tub? That's tumblr-tier garbage.

Can't agree more, and who the fuck politicizes ice cream?

Attached: 1030-trump-ben-and-jerrys-tmz-instagram-4.jpg (728x567, 35K)

It might be a money scheme. Chik fil a has been packed ever since the boss of it did something conservative and pissed off liberals. The liberals organized a boycott, and the conservatives started eating it more to make them mad. To this day, I think some still proudly carry around their chikfila and think it's totally trolling liberals epic style.

Ben % Jerry's might be trying this angle. Get millions of liberals buying it and showing it off in public to totally troll those conservatives epic style.

Oh yeah, forgot we're living in an age of woke capitalism

no dude, they didnt use a decrepit spongebob image... weird thing to think

He was refering to the container.

to be fair it does elicit responses and complaints to this day

he was meming my dude

no, I'm not gay

>meming
I must be a noobfag of the 21st century then

haha get le rekt XD trololololol

They can't even draw themselves well

ok i just looked this thing up and hold the fuck on

B&J's site says this is in honor of "people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, refugees, and immigrants."

the flavor itself is "Chocolate Ice Cream with White & Dark Fudge Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts & Fudge-Covered Almonds"

so which ingredient represents what?

which ingredient represents the LGBTQ community?

i swear to god if this means my favorite dark fudge chunks are gay i'm going to fucking kill myself

even my ice cream is ruined by political correctness

the fudge-covered almonds clearly represent the lgbtq community

oh thank god, i don't like almonds in ice cream anyways

chik fil a has always been busy
ben and jerry have always been liberal

this is an anchoring bias you can counteract it by eating more chik fil a

I don't eat ice cream. Can someone describe the taste? I have a flavor suggestion for them, though.
>Take your standard French Vanilla
>Throw in olives, horse meat, raw onions, shit that shouldn't be in ice cream
>Name it "Refugees Welcome"

Attached: frantic.jpg (800x739, 156K)

You should see people in Texas. The crowd is noticeably different. Not even Whataburger gets this level of wholesomeness. It's like an anti-McDonald's, you will genuinely feel nervous to swear in a Chick-fil-a. It's like fast food church.

Someone who isn't doing well and realizes that taking 50% of the ice cream market and losing the other half to Blue Bell will bring them above where they were before.

is chik fil-a any good? i haven't been there in years but i do remember being disappointed by their honey mustard

It's very sweet, and very cold.
Normal cheap softserve is usually kind of mushy even while cold and melts in your mouth, and has a sweetness more like cheap candy or ice cream cake (which is made with icing, not ice cream, although often served with ice cream).
Something like Ben & Jerry's or Haagen dasz is kinda more like a pastry's sweetness. I'm not sure why. It also has a thicker texture, and usually has other things mixed in with the ice cream which give it a nice texture and mix up the flavour a bit.
If you go to a nice icecream parlour, it's usually about as thick as the Ben & Jerry's or Haagen dasz, but it's somehow a little drier. I'm not sure how to describe the difference in texture other than that. it also tends to taste a bit more like fruits or nice chocolate, since they just mix those things in straight to give it the flavour.

just try to enjoy the ice cream itself
nobody cares about their leftist agenda

really, the important question here is whether the flavor itself is any good

if b&j are literally just throwing a bunch of random shit into a vat of ice cream and slapping politics on it then fuck them

so now we're back to OP's question: has anyone tried it? is it good or actual garbage?

Their chick fil a sauce is great, honey mustard is way too overdone. If you're gonna get anything, don't just get a plain chicken sandwich, get the full club or the sandwich will cheese and all that.
That doesn't sound very good. The fucking resistance ice cream tastes like corporate shit.

Attached: 30d50259d72ecc0c6578a3e817d38624.jpg (434x533, 119K)

None of it sounds good?

From how you described it, it sounds more like they threw a bunch of different kinds of sugar in there. The thickness probably comes from corn syrup imo, but you're the one with the carton so if that isn't in the ingredients then I'm wrong. I prefer ice cream that's more like, y'know, not chock full of candy. I like things like pistachio or coffee.