Indian apple marketing executive gets shot because he refused to take the poo to the loo

>indian apple marketing executive gets shot because he refused to take the poo to the loo
S

Attached: 1528501730483.png (705x919, 181K)

>ran from the poo police.
Why though?

The deceased was quoted shortly before the incident, "I'm and Apple executive, that means I'm above stopping at checkpoints. The police should only bother those deplorable poors."

BASED

Based pajeet.

Andpoors are so fucking seething they’re literally murdering Apple employees in blind support of their Great Toilet God

Pathetic

Attached: D3FAC6CA-D26E-42EC-8DEF-D20AF2286E4D.jpg (251x242, 31K)

Goodspeed CUNTstable, taking the Apple trash out of India.

You're all missing the most notable part of the story
>An Uttar Pradesh constable was on Saturday arrested and booked for murder
That's an impossibly rare happening in the world we live in today.
Imagine an Americlap police officer actually getting arrested for a murder they committed while on duty. It's nearly unimaginable.
The Pajeets are based and redpilled for treating their cops as normal human beings, instead of automatically infallible physical extensions of the law itself.

Attached: 1533436162554.png (592x631, 352K)

>The Pajeets are based and redpilled for treating their cops as normal human beings
The only reason why he's got arrested is the fact that he shot the wrong guy.
>apple executive
That was probably the most important poo in india.

iPOOJEET BTFO

>t. S E E T H I N G street shitter

Attached: 1511997903547.png (813x1402, 369K)

>Imagine an Americlap police officer actually getting arrested for a murder they committed while on duty.
This actually happens though. Not that you would see any of it on international news (a cop was just sentenced to murder recently on national news).

You girls seem to be missing some minor details that may be slightly important to this story such as
>However, the accused cop Prashant Chaudhary told the Special Investigation Team that he was patrolling on the night of the incident along with his colleague Sandeep Kumar. He claimed that he pointed the pistol to give Vivek a warning but unfortunately and mistakenly shot him through the windscreen.

iTODDLERS BTFO

You mean the thing that just happened three days ago in Chicago? Dumb fag.

>Prashant Chaudhary told the Special Investigation Team that he was patrolling on the night of the incident along with his colleague Sandeep Kumar.
Which fucking country is this? Jesus christ.

>police not allowed to do their job without getting arrested

This is why india is such a shithole. It's illegal for the cops to do anything.

>it involves a marketing executive so it's tech related enough to be posted on Jow Forums

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

What? That happens all the time even when the cop was justified. It's a mystery to me why the cops haven't gone full 1488 yet since they get fucked even when they do their job correctly

kek
that's even worse bro

Attached: 1538892264311.jpg (1000x668, 113K)

>getting shot by the indian police
literally all you have to do is shove a couple hundred rupees under their nose, it works 99% of the time, the 1% being if you're wanted for murder or something like that.

this is how rich people in india actually behave. the rich unironically shit on the poor. i had a friend who's hobby was going to the poor parts in his town in india and fucking around with the homeless.

>Uttar Pradesh
GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHAT COUNTRY THIS IS IN

should have shot him in the notch.

kek

Dubs of truth and kek

>Apple running from the cops
yikes

Don't they owe like billions in US taxes?

Apple would literally be bankrupt and unprofitable without their tax dodge scams.

>actually defending the corrupt piece of shit american cops
Enjoying the taste of that boot, bootlicker?

This, they're literal dindus down to the dindunuffin part except they have the power to stay out of jail

What is billions to a company worth a trillion?

Vast majority of Apple's value is shareholder equity, i.e. money that doesn't belong to Applel. They dodged and owe something like $200B in debt, which just happens to be their entire tax dodge haven bank account balance. The amount left over is Apple's actual value, a company churning out toys and scraping by barely making ends meet if they had to pay taxes.

Attached: CE7450D6-5E65-42C6-8A2C-CE54823F756F.jpg (4000x2667, 3.23M)

>manager of an Apple store
>"marketing executive"

Why did he run? Very important piece of the story.

He wasn't running, how could he when he was, in fact, sitting in his car
>In order to check the car, they stopped their bike in front of the parked car. When they approached the car, the policeman Sandeep moved towards the car's passenger side that Sana Khan sat on and Prashant moved towards the driver's side that Vivek Tiwari sat on. The two policemen then asked the car's occupants Vivek and Sana to come out of the car. But, Vivek refused to step out and he allegedly hit the police's vehicle thrice. Prashant claims that it was then that he pointed the pistol to give Vivek a warning but unfortunately and mistakenly shot him through the windscreen.

He'd sooner live the life of a fugitive than use the loo

Mainstream media brainlets actually believe this propaganda

Well. I didn't the read the article. I only skimmed OPs post desu

He only got arrested because he murdered someone rich. Government doesn't exist to protect the poor

>i had a friend who's hobby was going to the poor parts in his town in india and fucking around with the homeless.
This is how the rest of the world looks at Indians, and that's a good thing.

Attached: ttllwhu.jpg (1208x620, 201K)

He shot a suit. Not sure if it would have happened if he had shot some poverty-stricken street-shitter

kek

Attached: laughing don with drink.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Pretty much this. If the guy murdered hadn't been a fucking millionaire, no-one would have given a shit. Problem is there's enough lawyers behind this guy's family that they could tear apart the entire police department.

You think a burger cop wouldn't be butt fucked if he shot an apple exec? You're dreaming mate

>right in the dongle
ouch

>Imagine an Americlap police officer actually getting arrested for a murder they committed while on duty. It's nearly unimaginable.
Happens all the time.
>bbut a bunch of poors got shot and no one was arrested
Yeah, POORS.
You can't shoot a corporate executive, you can shoot a down on their luck redneck or black fella.

Buttfucked by a horde of iToddler zombies

The horror...

lmao. IQ of a fucking potplant

>Threaten to run over police
>Get shot
He played himself.

>this is how rich people in india actually behave. the rich unironically shit on the poor. i had a friend who's hobby was going to the poor parts in his town in india and fucking around with the homeless.

I love seeing the look on some Indian pricks face when he tries to cut me off in a grocery store and I slam my cart into him.

>Indian Androloodian obsessed with making Apple Indian posting several threads with the same 4 images every day

You're making no impact. How does that make you feel?

Attached: pajeet learns material science.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Another asshole cop going for the kill, and not for capture....

Attached: 1272686220391.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>indians shooting indians in india

Nobody cares.

>t.streetshitter
I had a hunch, but now it's confirmed. This tripfag is one of those pajeet "microsft lv7 technicians"