Where is this anti Linux wave coming from. The Win 10 shills are everywhere right now. Is this a coordinated raid?

Where is this anti Linux wave coming from. The Win 10 shills are everywhere right now. Is this a coordinated raid?

Attached: 11dove.jpg (500x463, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MODS!

Pictures of Kavanaugh's boyfriend are not allowed on Jow Forums!

Have you not heard of the COC

dunno.
I hope it passes quickly.
I also hope Linux gets a proper distribution.

if some asshole had a patch they direly needed to commit they should have done it in the some 27 years it's been available to the public.
otherwise they can do what everyone else does who can't make mainline: maintain their own patches.

Linux is now as corporate controlled as Windows. I might as well use a W7 desktop and get better software and hardware support.

just clone it dude, then you own the source tree

it's a damned conspiracy. linux is freedom. windows/osx are filled with spyware and monitor all of your behaviour. (((they))) don't want people to use linux because then (((they))) get less data.

(((you))) are (((correct))) but fuck the (((f)))(((u)))(((c)))(((k))) off back to [[[]]] with your (((stupid))) (((fucking)))) (((triple(((parenthesis))))))

Attached: 1532803414421.jpg (474x494, 29K)

:))))

This too shall pass
Keep calm and Jow Forumsentoo on my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q
My Heart Will Go On Gentoo

why did you had to use a lisp dialect?

(((LISP)))

Faggot.

Attached: thepowerofsoy.png (770x800, 523K)

all advertisement is good advertisement

>Linus tech tips makes a video on GNU/Linux gaming
>Jow Forums gets spammed CoC drama
>Windows update deletes drives
>Jow Forums gets anti-linux spam
Is Microsoft hiring telemarketers for their dirty work. If you want to find exactly where they come you have to find which company is Microsoft hiring for their spam campaigns on/g/.

>The Win 10 shills are everywhere

The idiots are always the majority, you just have to learn to live with it.

the information of your 14 GB folder of anime reaction captions and embarrassing collection of rammstein in flac is dearly valuable data, yes.

Linux simply can't keep up with modern hardware and software requirements.

While 3-4 years ago the difference was minimal, Linux hasn't progressed at all during that time.

based Jow Forumstard.
They've been here for a while, Windows and Apple shills, it's not secret Jow Forums is constantly being 'raided' by shills, just ignore them.

fpbp

Yes. The billion dollar company Microsoft is planning a coordinated attack on a laotian seinfeld fan fiction forum to convince virgins who live in their grandmothers basement who have no money at all to use windows instead of linux. Clearly

it does smell like one of the shill farm marketing companies are doing a anti-linux companion. it's probably a response to all the positive attention proton has brought

Microsoft is very well aware that if people switch and stay with GNU/Linux long enough to learn it and get comfortable then they will never go back to Windows. It's like when you grow up you're never going to be a child again

Attached: yerim.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

>Just ignore them
>+150 (you)s per post

Hiro is inviting them in. He takes a cut.

Attached: 1537727948425.jpg (500x500, 47K)

The beauty of open source is that you can make your own.

I've been using linux since the early 00s and watched it slowly turn into the disgusting pile of shit it is today, meanwhile every single issue I had with windows got fixed by the time 7 rolled out and it's only getting better since.

>only getting better

You must be kidding right ?
- Windows 8 shitty metro interface
- Windows 10 duplicate apps (settings) + spyware

Keep shilling kiddos

Because linux is a tool, not an operating system.
It's fantastic for things you can't do with windows, but if it can be done in windows it can usually be done faster and with more support.

I loved linux backtrack, for what it's worth.

I love seeing linux users complain about windows metro when there's a nearly identical looking linux OS people praise around here.

Being contrarian is pointless.

cucked and bluepilled

Except it supports it just fine, and older hardware too.
Windows instead is still struggling with drivers and deliberately drops support for older hardware.

I wouldn't even be surprised if that's the case