You did this Jow Forums. You could have left him well alone or even help him seek help, but you had to get involved...

You did this Jow Forums. You could have left him well alone or even help him seek help, but you had to get involved. It's on you. I hope you all sleep well at night.

Attached: 1522656087690.png (500x335, 347K)

F

Attached: Terry A. Davis Cracks a Cold One beer 235.gif (720x404, 3.46M)

the guy was enjoying life, didn't heed the advice of not walking on railroad tracks. noones fault, a tragic accident

He suicided because he was homeless. He became homeless because his dad kicked him out of the house. His dad kicked him out of the house after Mister Metokur's faggy subscribers crowdfunded Terry a drum set. Terry's family is poor and they were probably pissed that the money went to raucous noises in their home, rather than something useful.

Terry started drinking because of the fake Dianna spammers. They are responsible, directly.

i dindu nuffin

>had a dream of Terry doing the usual Jow Forums shit on a bus stop, being himself and all
>woke up sad as fuck
Goddamn, I didn't even watch him that closely, but it still hurts.

The light which burns twice as bright burns half as long.

I have a question about this guy: He supposedly created templeOS for the purpose of "talking to god" or "interfacing with god" or some schizo reasoning, and yet when I look at videos of the OS it looks like a bunch of little games and activities, almost like a toy. I just don't know how he threaded the whole God idea into the OS or how it worked other than putting some religious text in. Could anyone with more experience or understanding of it explain?

God talks in random numbers. More presicely, we only says which chapters and verses you should read in the Bible. You talk with God via random number generators.

So, the I Ching?

I had a dream of terry as well, actually.I dreamt I was in his house and we were hanging out. He was doing schizo shit and at one point he assaulted me and started flailing his tongue in my face. He calmed down again and we just hung out. Then a neighbor came over and brought their dogs and we all took a dog and took them on a walk.

I think it's a sign that Terry is doing well in heaven.

Jow Forums did it, not us. We just wanted Terry to program.

it's not just to talk to god, it's also supposed to be a temple to god

Wrong. They kicked him out because he hit his dad after his dad said maybe he wasn't meant to have a wife.

The solution is simple. One of us has to transition into mental illness and continue where he left off.

Was he drunk when he hit his dad?

The Dianna trolls did more damage than anything who came after that Metokur faggot did his video.

You can't pin everything on Jow Forums, user. Accept your responsibility.

Fuck this racist. I'll sleep like a baby.

it was all mr metokur’s fault, driving this man to suicide

Damn, I actually dreamed about him too. I was dreaming that I found the location of his death along the tracks.

Getting killed by a train has to be messy. I feel so sad for him. I never once shitposted about Terry or interfered with his life. I only lurked the threads, and watched his videos.

Assembly language = God. ToS/HolyC = Interfacing with God.

"torture snapped me into being able to handle purity.... for this JOB"

That job was effectively "Rise my anus to God's throne".

>tragic accident

Yeah. lol.

NO.

he started to get a drinking problem, once he started drinking beer it was basically done.

he started drinking may last year and it soon became every god damn day. him getting spoofed emails from physics girl sent him over the top, they did other crap to him too.

anyways rather soon he stopped coding and making movies about templeos and instead it was exclusively him being drunk and/or forking off on his mental stuff. then one day in late august or early september he hit his father in an arguments. His parents were both shit old I think the 80ies, so they couldn't take this anymore and he had to fend for him self, which ended badly.

anyways it started with the drinking, dunno if he really drank at the end when he was homeless. however in one of his last movies he tells how he has to live of food from dumpsters and somehow tries to justify that. real tragic shit tbqh

He was getting donation, but they stole his money, this retard located in australia don't remember his name

best fucking programmer in the world eating from dumpsters while glow in dark niggers take over the world of informatics, worst timeline definitively

we had this exact same thread yesterday