Our favorite jew

>livestream
>calls out Jow Forums and Jow Forums
lets go boys

youtube.com/watch?v=G3Ny__36q5s

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (499x415, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=sicilian men
youtube.com/watch?v=_XneTBhRPYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder e-celebs are not Jow Forums

Yep. Its high time the mods started excising these bullshit advertisement-threads immediately

Around what time did he talk about Jow Forums/g/?

>our
kys, advertising newfag. buy a banner like all the other cucks

Can't watch what did he say?

He's an Italian, not jew. He has very angrily said this on multiple streams.
Also he is very much Jow Forums related. He fixes and does tech shit and is very much in the biz of repairs. One of the few real tech heads on youtube. It's when they bring up actual infomercial fags like linustechtips or technigger that chaps my ass

some cute "girl" was calling him cute and he was (rightfully so) skeptical, and said "I'm watching you Jow Forums, I'm watching you".

That's it. 99% of his viewers probably didn't even know what he was talking about.

Attached: dispenserhere.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

@68019663
>e-celeb threads are not Jow Forums
>but paid shill intel,amd,apple,android threads are.

Same guy here
Also if anything his work is the most realistic outcome for half of this fucking board.

Louis is ok, but fucking luke and lunduke should not be allowed on this board.

>luke and lunduke should not be allowed on this board.
This

>paid threads
present evidence or gtfo newfag
discussing processors and GPUs is on topic
discussing people who make videos on youtube is not

Louis is based. A while back some fag at work asked me if I would replace the screen on his girls macbook on the side. I said no and referred him to his shop. I guess my co-worker balked at the price in an email and Louis told him to get fucked.

That LAS episode with RMS as the guest was pretty funny at least.

Luke is more Jow Forums than Jow Forums at this point, going by his latest videos.

God I hate seeing this fucking guy in my recommendations all the time.
>Apple sucks!
Yeah, I know already, I don't need a 10 minute video talking about how shit a shit tech company is.

tshu tshu tshu tshu

Add linus tech tips, or whatever the guy with the faggy head and "basic thot" thumbnails name is and you're set up.
Luke Smith used to be OK, now he's all about pretending to be /woke/ and /Chad/ yet begs for money at every opportunity. The other luke is just garbage and not worth discussing about.
Angry manlet is nice background playback when doing tedious "manual" tasks that don't require a brain functioning.I like him.

I'd actually say ltt is more acceptable than luke smith. At least LTT provides some useful information, no matter how miniscule. It's also worth noting that his target demographic is NOT Jow Forums, so it makes sense that no one here is impressed by him.
Luke's target is obviously Jow Forums but he also doesn't say anything useful and as you've wonderfully said, is basically a Jow Forumstuber now.

I'd rank smith over ltt tho.
The latter is all about consumerism but the worse is I can't stand his faggot face and clickbait thumbnails. Back when hooktube was a thing I gave it a try but his effeminated voice annoyed me so much I closed the tab in few seconds.
That's basic disgust working. Like how I can't stand indian accent or can't actually pay attention to a tranny. It would be like eating a sandwich in a room that stinks like rotten eggs and cat piss.
Luke smith is ugly too, but the kind of uggo I'm used to so it's not so uncanny.

I don't give a fuck how ugly someone looks and neither should you. Luke's content is objectively worse than LTT's, which is sad, but that's the impression I have from watching a few of his videos.

mods only delete threads and posts that offends them

are you retarded? his name is rossman and he looks israeli as fuck

Based

>he looks israeli as fuck
which is?

t. louis
you're always gonna be a jew and it doesn't matter even after you get a gene test and confirm all your haplotypes and phenotypes

Attached: 1371956854343.png (550x550, 190K)

>I don't give a fuck how ugly someone looks and neither should you.
>neither should you.
You may not give a fuck but I do.
>Telling people what they should or shouldn't give fucks about
I shiggy diggy

HAhAHA at the beginning he is doing the sailor moon theme louis is a weeb confirmed

>Jow Forums has mods

He knows.

This guy seems cool to me.

rossmann =/= rossman

>Israeli
Literally what is that?

WHAT TIME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>He's an Italian, not jew.
My cousin Philip is like 90% italian and he's the biggest jew I've ever met

am i supposed to watch one hour twenty four minute video?

now that sounds like muttland

but i'm a cute girl (male) and rossman a cute!

Which minute is that?

Who the fuck is this macfag basedboy?

>defends Indian shilling yet calls other people newfags

37:01

neat

Attached: 1532008839315.gif (500x375, 887K)

even louis knows this board is filled with trannies

He's not Italian. Italians aren't brown.

Applel shills calm your tits and stop beeing so butthurt, he is ourguy

just checked out his channel
and why tf does he roast the shit out of his costumers on live streams?

they are brownish, some browner than him.

No, he is Arab brown. Nowhere near Italian. Maybe an Italian-American mutt.

oh shit he actually knows

Northern italians are the white ones m8
The southerners are brownish the same way greeks are, the same way lebanese are, etc... you could argue about the nose, but the color wont cut it.

So he isn't an Italian, he's an Arab. Like I said.

You clearly haven't seen any Sicilians. Some of them look Arab. One famous Sicilian is Ice Poseidon.

google.com/search?q=sicilian men

>
like i said, he could be many things but the color wont cut it, this user knows

Seems more Amerimutt.

Sorry, but actual Italians are not that colour.

>Sicilians
>Italian
fuck off

southern italians are
and i mean pre immigration

Sorry, but the meds have moor, ottoman and arab admixture from being ruled by them so some do have that color

Picture related, a typical Italian from the south

>immigration
It was conquest, not immigration.

That's what I'm saying. Having Arab blood means you aren't Italian.

forgot image

Attached: 44c9670c9979134f83bce051576e2014.jpg (1124x660, 60K)

then let me rephrase
before africans came

No it doesn't, Italian isn't a race of people it's an ethnicity.

What about when Arabs came?
You are a retard. Think about what you've said.

nah he pretty much got it right

they are almost genetically identical to other southern Italians

>eth·nic·i·ty
>the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
Has nothing to do with blood, racial makeup, etc. I know exactly what I said but it appears you have no idea what the difference between the terms.

You really think Italy is united by anything but law?

i was once in pol and this user argued with me that ethnicity is genetic
he was american
what did he mean by this

Italy is made up of many different countries and people who unified due to similar characteristics and to become a stronger unified nation so that they could compete with other Europeans in war

This just shows how little you actually know about Italy. United through law only.

Take Mexico, it's comprised of majority Mestizos, whites and indians like Aztecs and some mayans. All of them would consider themselves Mexicans and they are.

what do you think i meant by giving reasons for unification?

youtube.com/watch?v=_XneTBhRPYk

ourguy is in this video @ 2:40

btw I was kinda surprised to see that canadian senator @ 17:10 understood what "phone performance" means, maybe because of my image of american politicians as blithering boomer idiots who read out whatever their lobbyists wrote for them

what's wrong with linus? I watch him to relax after wagecucking sessions

Louis is more /diy/ and Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums.

Mexico has no history, unlike Italy.
Italian people are more than what is legally defined as Italy.

fuck off, we don't want more normies here.

>Mexico has no history
We had a history until the (((Jesuits))) came and (((Deleted))) most of it by racemixing

Attached: images(3).jpg (452x678, 27K)

sure its like Californians are different to Texans, but in Italys case regions have very different histories with slightly different cultures but honestly this conversation is kinda gay i mean this is a technology board

Your history is just savages who were conquered by vastly superior Europeans and then you became smelly mutts.
>slightly
American education.

Hello fellow Goyim, I also consider myself a Proud Mexican :^)

Attached: Achar-Tussie-Alfredo-1.jpg (600x600, 52K)

:^)

Attached: 1524243506163.png (1190x968, 807K)

>vastly superior (((europeans)))
They arrived here because they were forcibly removed from Europistan, even tho they arrived in the 1500's they couldt outjew my Kin's land but until 1979, btw I have native blood, my Native mom mixed with a Spaniard-French wero tho I still have the strong bone structure of my Native ancestors, fit for hunting deer, rattle snek and Jesuit niggers in the Sonoran desert :^)

Wow. It's literally nothing.

Fuck off. He has more tech related content than this board does sometimes

dude are you retarded? each small Italian town has its own culture but overall its basically the same the only big divide is north and south but even then to an outsider its barely noticeable

>dude
Ugh.
Why are Americans so stupid?

what ever man like i said this conversation is mad gay

>what ever
>man
>mad gay
Please stop. This is too much.

No Louis you go fuck off and fix a MacBook.

im just being jocose dude but seriously you should try being less of a cunt