What's the best weighted/semi-weighted MIDI Controller/Keyboard that I can get for under $300?

What's the best weighted/semi-weighted MIDI Controller/Keyboard that I can get for under $300?
Also, Keyboard/MIDI Controller/Synthetizers thread I guess.

Attached: Hammer88-large.jpg (750x277, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwebay.com/itm/Casio-CTK-6250-61-Keys-Portable-Keyboard/361994648905?epid=27024537961&hash=item54488ffd49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can’t. Any keyboard that cheap won’t have proper midi, it will have usb, and it will perform like shit.

you dumb cuck pretty much any keyboard made recently has MIDI out.

OP I would look on Craigslist for a yamaha or casio keyboard in that price range.

Attached: hotProgVideos.png (564x583, 251K)

It would be my first one and it's not like I will use it for playing live.
What about M-Audio Hammer 88?

don't buy m'audio

look for a used korg/roland/casio. You are not going to get quality like that new for 300 bucks

Buy a Hammond C3.

Any model you recommend?

>Hammond C3

LETS ALL PRAISE'A JESUS! AW LAWDY AMEN ABLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLB

61 or 88 keys? what are you looking to do?

Usually do ZUN style music but also looking forward to learn to play the piano, so preferably 88 keys but 61 is good too. I plan on getting better hardware when later anyway.

Just get a nice digital piano, user

you don't need any of that other gayboi shit.

Attached: 1526242534917.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

The good weighted digital pianos are more expensive than the good weighted MIDI keyboards. I prefer paying less and getting a good piano VST.

Casio px160 for 88 keys, although it will be usb midi. Yamaha p115 if you can find it for that price will beat it out on the action. wwwebay.com/itm/Casio-CTK-6250-61-Keys-Portable-Keyboard/361994648905?epid=27024537961&hash=item54488ffd49

That one would be good to learn on, but it is pretty much a learners model

USB isn’t five pin midi, retard.

Under $300? I dont know. Maybe an axiom?

The P115 sounds good. I have seen some offers at $400. Is there any difference between the P115 and the P115WH? The WH one seems to be cheaper. Thanks.

>P115WH

that's the white varient of the p115. If you want a racist but robust keyboard, hell yeah go for it

Cheers man, hope you get better on the keys

Are you memeing? It's just a difference in color?

yes, most color variants on instruments are cheaper because most people don't want to stand out.

That's really surprising. Anyway, thanks for the help, my journey starts soon. Cheers.

$300? Fucking christ, just save up your money for another week or two and get one of the lower-end Casio or Yamaha digital pianos (~$500), if you are ok with fully-weighted. There are no actual high-quality semi-weighted "synth action" MIDI controllers available (they are ALL cheap plastic Chinese garbage). For semi-weighted, what you really want is a Fatar keybed, and in that case you're only option is to buy an actual synthesizer that includes a keyboard.

M'audio

Attached: mqqgx84lub1z.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Crywank

if it's your first keyboard then just any old 49+key beater for as cheap as you can find from m-audio/whoever makes cheap shit. by the time you learn enough to utilize the extra nuance from a "nice" keyboard you'll have long gotten your investment's worth from your beater.

if you want to spend a little extra and get something "nice" i recommend studiologic SL73/SL88 studio from thomann for the cheapest price, they're $350-$450 and use a weighted fatar keybed (fatar is SL's parent company i think) which is one of the premiere midi keybed makers.

Get an MPK Mini MKII like the rest of us.

Explain

I have novation impulse. It is pretty decent

Roland A-800 Pro
Ignore the meme joystick and drumpads. The semi keys are nice.

Second that. Studiologic with Fatar TP100 or TP40 is a good choice. Other brands use their keybeds too.

Who /dopfer/ here?

Attached: dopfer.jpg (700x141, 37K)

used fatar / studiologic master keyboards from like 10 years ago. sl990 is pretty common. sl1100 adds aftertouch.

the keybeds are pretty decent. iirc fatar manufacture the keybeds for kurezweil and a few others.

bump

m-audio 88

I have a Yamaha P45, if that suits your needs.

Get a novation impulse. It's got everything you'll need