Does AMD deserve the hate they get?

Does AMD deserve the hate they get?

Attached: amd-radeon-dual-pro-2016-03-15-01.jpg (1400x853, 177K)

What hate?
AMD is great, and the only sensible choice when it comes to buying GPUs.

>What hate?
I was going to ask the same thing. Jow Forums likes AMD because AMD gives open source drivers to their GPUs which means they work well in GNU+Linux. The Razer™ Powered by Nvidia™ and The Republic of Gamers™ /v/irgins hate AMD because nobody is shilling AMD to them constantly. That's a different board, though.

they get an equal amount of love, it evens out
nvidia gets the treatment of general indifference because it is the standard choice (not even a choice, really) of anyone who wants a powerful machine without having to know all the hardware tidbits
nvidia defines what gpus are, to the point where radeon can't be anything but illegitimate

What hate?
AMD is great, and the only sensible choice.

The only ones hating AMD are fanboys of Intel and Nvidia.
There's no reason to hate a company in a democratic, capitalist society.

Great post user.

Attached: old man huang.jpg (475x324, 25K)

Shills are out in full force today.
>is it true that AMD crashes a lot?
>does amd deserve the hate?
Is this the new strategy? Don't just post dumb marketing slogans, just ask loaded "questions" instead?

Intel doesn't play fair.

hide

Just out of curiosity, is that why my Nvidia card gives me like 2/3rds the frames on Linux compared to windows?

kek

Yes. AMD nearly reaches parity on linux (vs windows) on polaris and newer gpus. Older ones not so much.

Their fanboys are the reason they get so much hate

I wonder if it will ever get to cyberpunk levels of corporate warfare, like Intel hiring terrorists to sabotage fabs working for AMD.

What hate?
AMD is great, and the only sensible choice.

Only incel jew would hate AMD.

I am running an AMD CPU with an Nvidia GPU. I am a happy man.

Yes, their prices are very antisemitic.

AMD? No.
AMDfanboys and shills on the other hand absolutely deserve the hate and should be burned in the oven with the jews.

Yes
i still have buyers remorse after i bought one of their fx cpu and r9 390

blame yourself for being a retard. only a tard would've bought FX over intlel. r9 390 is based.

R9 390 is probably one of the better cards they have released. Fx a shit though.

R9 390 still as good as RX580 today though.

Their graphics division sure does deserve it.

they're money-starved and going against a ten times bigger company

amd bad psftfffftff

Attached: 7654746754754776556.jpg (474x415, 41K)

Doesn't excuse them lying about Vega and its features. Most of the shit they said Vega would be able to do is plain not working.

Up until Vega I bought AMD because I believed they weren't as shitty and as shady as Nvidia. Thanks to Vega (and Fury, to a lesser extent) I know better now.

My next GPU is going to be whichever one is faster and has more support in games. In other words, an Nvidia card.

Fuck AMD's graphics division and fuck Raja Koduri.

that was just marketing being terrible
could no longer be an issue now with chris hook gone

THE GOYIM KNOW

fpbp. People who buy Intel at this point are morons.

>shitting on r9 390
Post your nose