Why the FUCK did microsoft kill this

why the FUCK did microsoft kill this

there still isn't anything as simple to use. all "open sores" freetard alternatives are shit.

Attached: 1.png (249x214, 67K)

>It's another thread where a Zoomer thinks we can read their mind

>He doesn't know

Attached: kot.jpg (214x214, 9K)

Download Windows Live Essentials and start the setup.
Make sure to select Choose the programs you want to install option.
Make sure to select only Photo Gallery and Movie Maker and click the Install button.
Wait for the installation to finish.

I've been using the same pirated Vegas since the era of Walrusguy

because it was fucking shit

>Surprised that Microsoft killed a product.
Huh that's never happened before.

>Insults developers of FOSS software because no patience to learn another solution.

gtfo retard

>download a bunch of microshit malware to access a basic tool from the last version
not today, schlomo

I think NERO has a really simple video editor

I know freetard alternatives are shit because I've tried every single one of them you nigger

>openshot
shit
>pitivi
shit
>avidemux
shit
>cinepaint
shit
>everything else shit

>not today, schlomo
Then use story remix, or download davinci resolve 15 you massive faggot.

>pirating
bad goy, BAD goy

A tool is only as useful as it's user, so far as I can see you point one finger in accusation when you've got 3 pointing back saying you're the actual nigger - especially since openshot is in there and pirating an older software has been an option for a while.

As an example if someone is dedicated enough they can make a decent song on audacity based on their own knowledge and skills.

Attached: 1528268139827.jpg (750x728, 270K)

Because everything it could do was merged into the Photos app.
/thread

blender has more functionality editing videos than fucking windows movie maker. If you genuinely prefer WMM over any of these applications I'm surprised you chewed your way out of the womb.

>app

Attached: 1.png (211x205, 61K)

He can't into those alternatives, he won't learn Blender which has a vertical learning curve.

>non intuitive freetard shit

fuck I remember back in the day I got a nero7 cd once and didn't pay attention to the install wizard, it installed 25 different nero programs and changed all my defaults I had to uninstall all of them individually reeee fucking bloatware

I use both still today, I use wmm when I am making some low qual shitpost stuff, I use blender for the few times I make something I want to come out nice

Hitfilm express

DaVinci Resolve

>b-b-but I bet it's not easy 2 use like muh movie maker

Hitfilm is pretty drag and drop. I will give you DaVinci resolve

Use Kdenlive

Just use lightworks, retard
it's good, it's almost adobe premiere but it's not nearly as intuitive
it's not FOSS but it's free, you can buy the premium version if you need the extra capability.

Yes, there is. The problem is movie maker is too featureless so it only seems easier to use.

Movie maker is a bowk if sgit and yiure a glow in the dark faggot

Attached: 1526128526895.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

SMPlayer

nvm, you meant video editor
In which case, use shotcut.

Everything I used to use Movie Maker for I now do with ffmpeg