>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 98.jpg (633x633, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techworm.net/2015/09/top-ways-to-transfer-files-from-pc-to-android-without-using-usb-cable.html
bankwest.com.au/personal/payments-services/wearables/bankwest-halo-nfc-ring
superuser.com/questions/1139648/increase-memory-available-to-firefox
en.savefrom.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_nanometer
windowscentral.com/how-re-activate-windows-10-after-hardware-change
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1539345841391.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to learn how to design my own DE from scratch, any tips on where I should start?

Where do these type of filenames come from?

Attached: 022208.jpg (597x154, 32K)

Reposting for more than 1 opinion:
I've been using pic related for a long time but it's been dead for a couple years and I need to move onto something else. I have about 30 accounts that I need to manage, so something that is more conducive to multiple inboxes would be nice. I do not want to use G suite or anything like that. This is just for my windows machine, already have something for Linux. I haven't tried the newest iteration of Thunderbird, but I've never been a fan (slow, memory hog). I dunno. Any suggestions? Open source, preferred.

Attached: Opera_Mail_screenshot.png (600x448, 34K)

phoneposters

Fug

I wish I had a gf like that.

I need a good mp4 to webm converter software for ubuntu. Is there any?

Attached: 18bfac7a2f16bdf5cf27d44343c9483675f8508a2ed503d37f09ceb59ae37c78.jpg (1731x2095, 876K)

ffmpeg

Why do Indians make best programmers?

cause its in their dna to become pajeet

Attached: 1532725153819.png (496x497, 446K)

>Deletes your files
Whoops
>Leaks your memory
Hello you have hackers on your PC give me gift cards
>Makes inconsistent UI and fucks up the search function
The real question is: Why are Indians so nationalistic and proud? You literally shit on the street, you've got nothing to be proud of.

Attached: india browser.png (1626x920, 858K)

techworm.net/2015/09/top-ways-to-transfer-files-from-pc-to-android-without-using-usb-cable.html

HP ProBook 450 G5 Notebook PC i7-8550U used 8 months 400€ y/n?

Iffy, those HP's tend to die easy. Ya got personal access to it to see if the battery's still good and the like? If it's minty, I suppose it's an okay deal, but only about half off retail.

wow the fuck

simple answer would be (although not the only one):
that they are so many
its like a huge hivemind

Is it possible for a problem with the PSU where it shuts down the computer because of increased power usage? I have a problem since yesterday that randomly my computer will just power off. It seems to happen when watching anime which uses madvr so I think it might have to do with the graphics card or CPU? But the graphics card couldn't shut off the computer right? After it turns off it doesn't turn on for a little while,

Is there a proper why to diagnose this? I don't want to have to buy a new set of parts and replace them all one by one.

show your full specs

Attached: Capture.png (558x239, 31K)

Ye I'll go check it on monday

I think if your video card was failing, it wouldn't restart. You can check your error logs for anything but I'd say it's your PSU.

Is it possible for it to only fail when extra power gets used though? Right now it's been fine for hours but I haven't used my graphics card or cpu that heavily. It might also be the cooler? Really don't know. Luckily a good PSU is only like $100.

>Is it possible for a problem with the PSU where it shuts down the computer because of increased power usage?
Yes, however...
>seems to happen when watching anime which uses madvr
As GPU processes go, this isn't exactly taxing. If it was happening in 3D games (particularly legacy ones), that'd be more apt to be the culprit.

You do seem to have omitted the rather critical article of your hardware specs, however - namely the PSU.

The 980Ti requires, minimum, a 600W PSU with 38A on the +12v rails. So if the PSU doesn't have at least 700W and 40A on those rails, and is at all old, it may fail in certain situations. Despite () this does often result in restarts, rather than power downs.

If you're clear there, check the event log, could still be a hard drive or driver issue.

The PSU doesn't use 100% of electricity at all times. When it is under load, it takes more. Probably not the cooler. I mean, you could install some sort of hardware monitoring software and turn the log file on then do what you normally do to make it crash. Then, reboot when you can and check the temperature log. But I'm willing to bet that it is within normal ranges.

>SeaSonic M12II 850W ! 80+ PSU Modular

I've been using a NFC payment ring from my bank
bankwest.com.au/personal/payments-services/wearables/bankwest-halo-nfc-ring

However the other day, i broke it - was able to get a refund thankfully.
How easy would it be to transfer the data to another ring? - hopefully made from metal this time.

I'll try running a game and see if it does it. Checked the logs and didn't see any errors around the time it happened.

I don't suppose you know of any programs that do this?

Something else is when it shuts down the lights are still on on the motherboard. Not the graphics card or the case power button though.

>SeaSonic M12II 850W
Missed that somehow...

70A on the +12v, so not apt to be the culprit lest it's ancient.

Go download HWMonitor or HWInfo, start monitoring temps, and check that event log.

HWMonitor like said should have it, not 100% sure though I haven't had to make any logs like this, I just know the software exists.

PSU failure is hard to diagnose since it doesn't generate any errors. I think it is PSU though. If it was me, I would throw a tester in this machine to see what would happen.

Will Audacity + mic + headphones let me hear/practice my voice?

Attached: IMG_9157.jpg (1600x1600, 220K)

Can't seem to get it to happen after 20 minutes of anime and some gaming. Don't know what temps are high but nothing seems too bad. Around 30 mostly. Should I just dump the entire file? It seems massive.

I got two texts with links to some bdo.to site in the middle of the night from a number i don't know today, I obviously didn't click the actual links but i opened the messages. Is my phone still safe? i don't know much about how phone exploits work

Attached: 3m1mtpt367m01.jpg (1241x902, 63K)

Which file? 30C is fairly low.

The one created by HWmonitor.

Attached: Capture.png (506x491, 26K)

Well that's annoying, everything looks fairly peachy. Ya might have to sit on it until it actually crashes, and hope HWMonitor doesn't lose the relevant section of the log. Nothing in the event viewer either?

is there something i can do to make youtube load the whole video full speed and not only when the thing goes close to the non loaded area?
firefox or chrome, windows

Text isn't apt to hurt you lest you click the links.

Yes, but so would a shower.

You can download the whole thing with youtube-dl, otherwise, like most modern streaming services, it only gives what you can take.

This is the only error. It isn't at the correct times though.
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I'll just keep trying for a day or so I guess.

ah that's not good, its for my technologically illiterate father complying about youtube videos break when he tries to jump to unloaded areas sometimes, i have pretty a pretty fast connection so i though that will solve it.

You can try increasing the memory allowed by the browser.

Eh, there is a UI for it out there... Maybe you could script something up he could use, but if he's not comfortable with at least copy/paste, that could be tricky.

I dunno if I trust JDownloader, but some folks around here talk about using it as an in-browser Youtube downloader.

Maybe run an extended memtest meanwhile.

i tried using some thing i googled for, like SmartVideo extension and magic actions for youtube but they don't really do anything

how can i do that

superuser.com/questions/1139648/increase-memory-available-to-firefox

You can just google "browser increase memory" for whatever browser you want to use.

Best irc client for android

I've tried two different heat sinks on the CPU header and chassis fan headers but the fans don't spin. Is my motherboard fucked?

My friend, do you have a multimeter for electronics testing available?

Looking to swap out my AIO cooler for an air cooler. What are some good low-cost options that fit LGA 1366?

What is going to happen when lithography for CPU gets below 10nm? Will we ever see 2nm or smaller?

i need a good website to download mp3 files from youtube. no external programs pref multiple at a time

Sorry user. The most advanced tech in the house right now is a stud finder

Its ok my friend, do you have a spare LED with two wire?

windows:
en.savefrom.net/

thanks, ill give it a try

Ok I get what you're saying. Try to test the headers. I could get the store to test it for me.

Let's pretend they don't work, would i be down a couple hundred money to replace the mobo?

My friend, other option exist instead of header on motherboard for powering fans. If you feel the need to upgrade entire computer system because of tiny power failure then you can, but much cheaper solution exist.

JDownloader2 is fine. Just copy the video URL, and download the version you want.

Oh yes you're right. I could try hooking it up with the PSU with a $5 cable i'll have to buy

I want to learn more streetshitting coding techniques.

My friend, such thing is very possible. But if you are looking for reason to upgrade to something better, well now you have it.

Not really. Just panicking because I've been googling all night and i didn't know what to do until now.

My friend, sometimes solution is simple, you have to find electricity where you can but don't just strip wire and put into MOLEX find proper connector to give right amount of electricity that attach to MOLEX plug.

Just did it kind of. Usually it stays off until I flip the switch at the back but it's done this before. No storms or anything. CPU temps were about 37.

Attached: IMG_1361.jpg (640x480, 100K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_nanometer

Attached: nm.png (1116x91, 15K)

Should I get a Xiaomi Mi Band 3? Seems reasonably priced for what it can do (display time, vibrating alarm clock, heart rate tracker). How's Xiaomi's track record concerning the bot net/pushing no updates/anti-features?

Interesting, I will have to read over the article.

How come MPC Blacked Edition says "Invalid Disc Region" while VLC runs it just fine?
Is there a setting somewhere within MPC that disables it?
Trying to watch a disc that runs fine on PS3, Windows Memedia player, and everything else I've tried, except for MPC Blacked edition.
>inb4 vlc mshill

Windows 10 has decided my key is no longer genuine even though I upgraded for free from 8 and had no issues for years. Do I have to buy Windows 10 or is living with the watermark not so bad?

What bus speeds do these DDR2 laptop RAM sticks operate at?

Attached: IMG_20181004_043005~01.jpg (960x1111, 346K)

Where's the /wdg/ thread? I need to check out the links in their op.

1066, and those are DDR3, not DDR2.

>protip: M471B2874EH1-CF8 is the model number, simply google that for specs.

windowscentral.com/how-re-activate-windows-10-after-hardware-change

Cheers. Do you know how many varieties of DDR3 laptop RAM bus speeds there are? My laptop won't accept these.

Can a computer still operate wihtout a ram installed? I just found out my laptop's ram slot is empty. How???

Attached: 7cfc5336-3aa8-432d-b923-cb568315f4fc.jpg (1000x667, 175K)

no
it would be like you taking a shit without having access to the hardcoded memory of how to do it

Have ya opened her up recently? Maybe something has come loose and touched the mobo, or ya really did have a surge at some point and something's bjorked (possibly the PSU, which would be a shame). I'd still run memtest, as if it's that sorta situation, more components maybe damaged.

Lots - look up your laptop model on its manufacturer's website to find out what it takes and in which configurations.

It can post, but the OS won't load. It probably has fixed memory inside, while the RAM slot acts as an expansion - which is gonna limit your options.

It first happened when I woke up in the morning yesterday so maybe it didn't shutdown properly the night before? There were storms that day. When it happened I opened it up and cleaned it for the first time, nothing intense and nothing seemed out of place. Will try the memtest.

I built a new PC over a month ago, fucked up a few of the USB3 header pins and one of them broke off.
I was expecting only one port on the front of my case to work, and that is the case, for the most part. The second port seems to only work with certain devices and come up with errors for others.
Would it be safe to use or should I avoid it entirely? I do like having the 2 front ports for my external HDD and flash drives.

Checking the pinout online, I think the pin that broke is intA_P2_SSTX+

Would windows 10 make for a good file server? My server right now has 7 on it and I'm leery about continuing to use it because of lack of security updates.
>Inb4 just use Linux
I use windows because the remote desktop utility is bar none and I enjoy having my server headless.

I'd go FreeNAS is 10 is absolutely terrible but I'd prefer to stay windows if possible

Is there a foss app that helps you learn how to code in any programming language?

Attached: 853c62c7-a110-40b3-974d-b88400e5acb7.jpg (460x345, 45K)

Can I "Update" my Win7HomeBasic with Win10LTSB without formatting the hard drive?

I would avoid using the port entirely, especially for things like drives where you run the risk of data loss.

>the remote desktop utility is bar none
Or, you know, any VNC viewer. Plus SSH sessions for terminal shit. Also windows 7 still gets updates. If they actually stop patching it in a couple years, just go over to 8 so you can still avoid "windows as a service"

From what I can gather, the pin I broke basically just brings the port down to USB2 speeds. All the ground and power/voltage pins are fine.
I suppose it's safe with things like bluetooth adapters where there's no data transfer going on, but yeah, I won't risk it without more information.

My PC keeps shitting the bed when I try to install ANY fucking Office.
2013 or 2007 doesn't matter it just throws an error like 80% into the install.
Also the fucking piece of shit keeps crashing after I install the K-Lite Codec Pack and VLC is stuttering music AND videos.
Please help me I want to die.

Run a checkdisk then reinstall your OS. Don't install any crapware and make sure you use ublock origin in your browser. Try and get as much shit as possible from ninite.com

It probably has a second slot somewhere with ram installed

Today was the 4th time I ran checkdisk and the 3rd time I reinstalled the OS
I have like 3 Windows.old folders now.
The problems with K-Lite and VLC are in these recently installed versions.

It still works like normal and no, there's only one back panel under the hood. I just realized this after I tried to change my ram capacity so my guess is it has fixed memory?

Would a zen book be able to do some editing in premier or is it too weak?

My old laptop died and I'm thinking on buying the zen book.
Also is it wise to downgrade it to WIN 7 when I have it?

I think I remember something about the lanes where the electrons flow through will become too small for them eventually.
We'd have to switch over to using fotons to pass the data over to light based switches instead of the old style transistors that just get an electrical signal.

A plus for that is that light can be output on many wavelengths through the same lane (like they do with fiber networking) without bothering any of the other light that we send through so theoretically we would see a massive boost in the amount of processing per transistor since it doesn't have to wait for another electron to come near it to switch it on/off it will most likely have receptors that are sensitive to certain wavelengths allowing a single transistor replacement to process multiple requests at the same time.

Sorry if this was a massive wall of text to go through but it's pretty much how I remember it being explained to me.

most likely although I have never seen that before in a computer that wasn't a tablet/phone or something mac related.
Although I have never opened my little netbook thing so it might be soldered on as well.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Can you imagine $10k for a new Intel light-based CPU?
>meanwhile AMD asks for a mere $8.5k
:^)

is it wrong to be attracted to american boyz even though im a brit? i.4cdn.org/wsg/1539345841391.webm

1. are you a faggot?
2. girls dont post on Jow Forums
3. you must be a faggot
4. no