Reminder that if you're too stupid to install arch, you shouldn't be allowed on this board or the tech world at all

reminder that if you're too stupid to install arch, you shouldn't be allowed on this board or the tech world at all.

Attached: serveimage.png (3840x2160, 484K)

> gnome

Kek

Imagine feeling accomplished just because you can follow steps on a wiki

hello mr. super clever arch user, what do you use your arch system to do? fap to anime pictures all day?

>arch

Attached: 1538611826926.png (804x906, 65K)

go back Luke

I can install it just fine. Using it is different.

what os is this?

t. pass user since 2015

Affirmative.

I tried Manjaro but it just wouldnt boot, Solus just works I guess its because it uses lvm something...

>gnome
>fish
>1263 packages

>Google Chrome
OP should consider killing himself for being a worthless faggot

reminder that if you're stupid enough to install arch, you shouldn't be allowed on this board or the tech world at all.

Ehh...I'm an employed web developer who uses Debian on the job. I could install Arch if I wanted to, but tinkering with an OS isn't really what I enjoy.

GNU

I've installed arch and used it for awhile, but the true redpill is using solus MATE and having everything just werk OOB

What do you have against fish?

Uhh yeah do i use arch thqt n esq ns i get to compile everything i install cause im a pro hacker anf also i use arch by the way did i tell you i use arch linux hahahahahaha arch is so 1338 guy i feel so powerful id only x worked i could show you mh ricing level hy right now i have to fox it up so i van o ly tell you that i use arch linux btw did ypy l oe i use arch linux aldo i watxh rich abd morty caude that's what arch users do

Attached: 1538862982739.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Phoney poster who cannot even type words.

Attached: 1539032538268.gif (264x264, 1.64M)

I remember when I first installed arch I felt like a badass too. Then realized none fucking cares.

Installed arch through the command line once, I felt no smarter from the process and from now on I'll install strictly using a gui installer.

>systemd

Attached: remilia yuck.gif (412x412, 394K)

i use firefox

i use kde.

Attached: did_u_know_I_use_arch.png (492x611, 407K)

It stinks.

more like if you're stupid enough to think arch is a decent distro you shouldn't be allowed on this board

Attached: image_9_.jpg (500x636, 89K)

mostly any brainlet faggot with a quarter of a brain can install any linux distro after a few minutes/couple hours of google and an iota of interest, even fucking gentoo
you're not that special at all, at least not in the way you think you are, and using linux as a regular desktop doesn't really help it

reminder that if you're too stupid to install gentoo, you shouldn't be allowed on this board or the tech world at all.

Void GNU/Linux is the way to go.

Autists still do that. There's countless scripts on the forums available and there's the Zen installer.

I've installed Arch many times. its not hard. It's just tedious. And I am a literal brainlet. I can't even write a simple hello world program without needing guides.

>unironically using gentoo

I might install this on my thinkpad but the package manager isn't that comfy from when I tried it in VM
any tips?

what I find entertaining is that you equate following a bunch of instructions with intelligence

>gnome shell
>window decroations for a terminal
>java
I agree with your statement, though

Fuck off zoomie.

Attached: 1538952281402.jpg (704x904, 138K)

I made aliases for the package manager. xinstall, xquery, xremove. I can just type xi and tab complete, for example. But you could even do aliases like xupdate = xbps-install -Su, or xsearch = xbps-query -Rs. Other than that I don't know what you mean by comfy.

I have Void on my thinkpad x230 and as the only OS on my desktop computer. It just works.

Why do you use hashmap for sudoku in board class?

I use windows 7, because I'm not some degenerate faggot who spends his time installing and ricing a distro, instead of doing actual projects

I can install Arch, but I choose not to, because the distribution is shit.

Attached: 1519806521048.jpg (452x462, 29K)

Attached: Arch user.png (500x495, 104K)

gay and bluepilled

Help I never used linux before and accidentally installed debian how do I make it look nice

Attached: Screenshot_20181012_181155.png (1920x1080, 327K)

>being this cucked

>4.10

I've never understood why people make such a fuss about it. It is the exact same steps of installing Ubuntu just on the command line. If you can do routine maintenance on Ubuntu then Arch isn't a challenge.

You're confusing stupidity with not giving a fuck about a shitty distro

Based

Attached: 1516281176090.jpg (670x532, 47K)

I installed it just to prove i was competent, later I removed it cause it was arch

>Gnome
>Java
>Arch
Oof.

I'm sure I could but the real question is why would I want to? Mint installs easy and does everything i need it to. Why would I want to go to the trouble of installing something that's needlessly complicated?

Neofetch faggots must die

sage

Attached: kys.png (928x528, 209K)

no problem here, running now
got it down to a science