*ruins your job markets and takes your job*

*ruins your job markets and takes your job*

Attached: CurryFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

i get paid 15$/h for my job and i just pay some pajeet on upwork 2$/h to do it for me

im literally making 13$ doing nothing, shitposting on Jow Forums, fapping all day and watching anime

t.poo

Attached: qvx46.jpg (500x334, 80K)

We're not mentioning China?

>boss is Indian
>only seems to hire more Indians
>they all sit on the same table at lunch and talk about India and curry
>often in their own language
Ahh yes multiculturalism

Thats pretty based of you user

Its true, why would I pay an western autist 15 burgerbux an hour for shitty java code when I can pay an Indian 2 burgerbux a day for equally shitty java code.

deal with it nigger

I don't get why companies outsource to India instead of Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe has 3x cheaper programmers than anywhere in the west, even though they're as competent, as opposed to pajeets.

>equally shitty java code
hahahah....HAHAHAH

Can't blame India when your universities are degree mills full of entitled kids who can barely do shit but expect a payday.

If you were actually worth something, companies would fight to have you work for them at any price.

*shits on your street*
heh, nothing personnel

Maybe work ethnic and loyalty. Some slav-shit isn't going to be happy with as little money doing a boring job while for some street-shitter it'd be a total blessing.

I'm still getting paid thousands of dollars per month in Ukraine. Pajeet will code for a bowl of curry.

My job isn't to shit on the streets so I guess I'm fine.

>work ethnic and loyalty
spooks

>t. 19 yo codecamp webdev autist

cope.

*blocks your path*
Pshh nothing personell pajeet

Attached: 69201D77-C993-4B58-89F6-F26D17709C06-3259-000004361EBBEA9B.png (1200x750, 5K)

You don't say that you fucking bigot

>be me
>work financial industry in NYC
>boss is Chinese
>team is 16 people of diverse backgrounds both race and gender, 2 of which are from India
>he retires
>on of the Indians get a promotion
>1st year, we go from 2 Indians to 5
>2nd year, 5 to 10
>3rd year 10 to 13
>4th year I get laid off along with another long time coworker and team is now 15 Indians and 1 Russian who was so paranoid he made his code unreadable so he couldn't be laid off

Based slav-shit knew what's up.

>webdev
>java
GET THE FUCK OUT

I swear I was hired to fulfill quotas for Americans.

Banking websites are 99% Java

larp

*flushing toilets*

>what is spring

In NYC the majority of dev jobs are in the financial world which is getting hit by outsourcing hard. There are multiple hubs in NJ that exist to contract Indians to financial jobs in NYC.

Also I literally was in a meeting where a high ranking manager was looking over financial reports and looked at what I was doing and said "Why don't we just outsource this work" not realizing I was in the room and everyone nervously looked at me and said not possible. 1 month later was when I was laid off.

Eastern European coders are as bad as the Indians.

The only exceptions are Eastern European coders with a solid educational background (phd in compsci, math) but those guys don't want to make business apps in Java.

One of our clients got sold to an American company:

>new American host company is filled with Pajeets
>their MBAs were at awe how efficient we are compared to their army of currymunchers
>literally almost a 50:1 ratio of developers for the same output
>every single API they revelead to us was a barely working buggy mess

Barely managed to contain my laughter half of the times I had to interact with them. Their only saving grace is that the American home market is so ridiculously strong that they can be very inefficient and still constantly find new customers.

Attached: america.jpg (1162x850, 275K)