THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ_4I2HIXCc

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFSLro_OXLQ
grc.com/inspectre.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>demo
Into the trash
Remember all those realtime water rendering demos from a decade ago, yeah those totally made it into every game

We never landed on the moon

GAMERS, RISE UP!!!

the rocks look like poorly made garbage models on a flat moon texture

Why is it always small simple scenes? 2 small eyeshields for reflections and that's all. Why not something like couple if skyscrapers made of glass with each other reflecting what reflects in other one? Oh, wait, i know, 3fps@720p.

>raycasting implementation so shitty you can even see the triangles and quads around the visor
lmao, even demos from 10 years ago used tesselation.
THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE JENSEN EARNS!

Is Nvidia trying to say they took part in the moon landing hoax?

No that was Disney

we haven't actually seen these demos running on 2080ti right?

I have a strong feeling all the demos we have seen are from a RTX titian or some unreleased super Quadro.

that whole RTX cards are 6x faster at raytracing than 1080ti bothers me.

I bet that's just the titian level ones and the normal ones are really just 2times faster or some thing and 1080ti will handle it fine.

Real time Ray tracing is a meme anyways.
I mean it takes thousands of hours in render farms for Pixar to do proper Raytracing you think A consumer level 900 dollar GPU will be able to have quality Ray tracing at an acceptable framerate. I mean hell the fucking Tomb Raider demo ran at 30FPS at 1080P. This shit is tech that won't be realized for at least 4 to 5 years.

nvidia has already shown closed door demos of gamings using raytracing for entire lighting engine.

imo cod in 2019 or 2020 might require a base level of raytracing to even boot because using raytracing for lighting is easier than hiring staff to rig traditional lighting and bake lighting into textures.

imo it could be the new sm3.0 and could make current cards worthless in 2years or some thing.

but yes it remains to be seen lots of "but ifs" in my argument.

>30 second video
>4 seconds of actual "ray traced" reflections
>16 fps

kek

It's not even full ray tracing, just 1-3 SPP with a faggot AI denoiser getting it completely wrong for the other hundreds of thousands of missing SPP. This is worse than 4:1:1 chroma sub-sampling.

Attached: 141231231232.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Kek thats garbage

>video cards are either hella out of date or so expensive youd have to eat paint as a prereq for buying one
i just want to play at 1440p 144hz is this so much to ask

youtube.com/watch?v=mFSLro_OXLQ

holy shit

find a used 1080Ti, i managed to snatch one a month ago for less than 600 Euros, warranty is still intact so i am good.

my area has a pretty large cryptonigger population so buying new is pretty much my only option, and prices have stagnated around 900 CAD

>CAD
I am so sorry

wtf

you have no idea, i sold my 1070 last winter for 700 cad which was 200 cad more than i paid a year previous, and was totally going to buy a 2080ti until they showed off that cool 1700 CAD price tag

Yikes

fucking ngridia

Attached: nvidiot mad.png (900x600, 492K)

Fake news. Not Nvidia fault.

Attached: 1.jpg (681x337, 62K)

so it's (((intel)))'s fault then

Attached: intel-meltdown-spectre-patch.png (728x380, 26K)

based nvidia shill

>900 CAD
>too much
stop being a cheap bitch

>spectr patch disabled
how to disable it?

just press the turbo button on the case

Go fight intel, pajeet.

You can use this.
grc.com/inspectre.htm

t. Russian shill

WOW ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE $1500!

actually it was stanley kubrick. that's why they killed him, too.

>Remember all those realtime water rendering demos from a decade ago

no grandpa

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>after rendering the 30 second video the whole render farm burned down

You must be over 18 to post here, zoomer

Attached: 624.gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

Proof that moon landing is fake.

> implying gen z even knows about richard and mortimer

Why haven't the mods banned this spammer

Raytraced Ryan Gosling or GTFO.

new evidence that the moon landings were faked

Looks fucking amazing, can't wait to start running these demos on my >1k GPU, poorcels will never know this feeling.

t. room temperature iq boomer
Enjoy your Soros payroll

based nvidia shill