HERE IS $99 NOTEBOOK

Attached: 10-1-Inch-notebook-Android-laptop-HDMI-Laptop-8GB-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-HDMI-Wi.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

>rd45
what are you? poor?
>usb
what are you? poor?
>hdmi
what are you? poor?
>charger slot
what are you? poor?

>no infiniband with QSFP
fucking dropped

>look mommy I can name all these connectors and make a shitty obvious observation of minimalist design of todays tech devices
*yawn*

beiseddo to reddopairedo

>android laptop
why

NO HABLO ESPANOL SENOR

I KNOW THIS NOTEBOOK. WTF I HAVE ONE FROM A CLIENT RIGHT NOW.

The useless thing burnt out when we plugged it in. Client originally came in with their charger + laptop and said the battery didn't work. I plugged it in and smelled a burning smell. So I opened it out of sheer curiosity and I shit you not this is what was found.

Attached: file.png (1152x2048, 2.28M)

Its a shit laptop yes,
but what connection is used for the Screen and the keyboard?
Because if its somewhat standard this would be a great case to host a Raspberry pi!
I want a RPI laptop so bad!

Bro don't waste your money on this piece of shit it is literally so bad you wouldn't be able to find it on walmart shelves. A raspberry pi is much better than this thing. Do you know the model number of this laptop? It's not on the inside, or anywhere outside of the computer. No model number at all. No company name either.

this have space for huge battary!

im rich not cose i pay all the time

Dead thinkpad with a 7-row keyboard to USB converter + lvds to hdmi converter.

that must feel so unbalanced to hold

What's the processor on that? I'm assuming some shitty Intel atom clone?

All I want is a cheap ARM laptop with a Thinkpad-like keyboard. Is that too much to ask?

Looks like the back of my router

Attached: catfish-drawing-pencil.gif (764x302, 87K)

It just look like one of thoese generig android laptops no?
Go to amazon search for laptop and sort by price....

Model of Thinkpad?

Any thinkpad with 7-row keyboard, dead T60 and x220/x200 are plentyfull, if you can get tablet variants in good conditions it could be even better.

Are there any commercial tools for doing that though?

The 7-row keyboard to USB converter and lvds to hdmi converter are a thing, but you will have to get creative with the battery, you could install your own charging circuit and reuse the cells.

Attached: FJN1TXFHW4OJFL2.LARGE.jpg (833x555, 65K)

>Wondermedia soc
lel

Chink ARM or MIPS SoCs.

This thread might be appropriate.

What are good options for cheap convertible tablets that I can run Linux on?
I initially wanted to use my Surface 3 as a testbed for modifying XFCE into being the first desktop environment with good touch controls, but the thing lacks a fuckload of drivers.
I get no touch response, no response to the power button, not even a fucking battery indicator.
Strangely, though, the wifi works flawlessly. Which is weirding me out when I think back on how it used to be with wifi and Linux.

This is amazing!
Thnx user!

Attached: 1538530121771.gif (200x199, 679K)