What is the most /jp/operating system?

What is the most /jp/operating system?

Attached: 1538525596410.png (540x658, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/all/japan
moebuntu.web.fc2.com/home_eng.html
youtube.com/watch?v=al4E0CUrlFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FM_Towns
web-japan.org/trends/science/sci030522.html
linuxinsider.com/story/31855.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to distrowatch and filter by country of origin, select Japan, download the one you like the most.

Now get out.

Ubuntu with a Japanese locale. Oh wait, you're the average weabu so you can't speak even speak japanese

Windows.

Windows Me

I've studied for four years
Still suck at it

Cirno OS by Zun Labs.

this
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/all/japan

based

Ebin. 2 nukes weren't enough

Attached: 59d2ee1fad4f881774b7d342ffaf9620fa442d258e63ae768f71c2eabdfb10e7-1.jpg (476x876, 40K)

Windows XP

Attached: 1526937867713.png (1239x712, 173K)

Uboo tu

operating a loaded 45 into your head.

Windows
because eroges

Attached: 2ch.png (1239x712, 210K)

didn't read previous replies and seems I reposted the same image

Some old Windows at the verge of EoL. So nowadays that'd be Windows 7.

Moebuntu
moebuntu.web.fc2.com/home_eng.html

might be iOS soon.

windows 7/xp with custom shells

VNs are the only reason I still have a windows partition

I leaned nip for the sole reason of reading VNs and doujinshi.

gentoo with animu wallpaper.

Actively learning here. Way harder than I expected, but my company is willing to pay me more if I can pass the JLPT-N1.

get a moon wife now

windows XP

A man can only dream, user.

Attached: aishinozaki.jpg (853x1280, 108K)

fuck new-/jp/, [s4s], Jow Forums and everything they stand for, what a bunch of fucking discord cancer teens

It's the same old faggots from FYAD

I don't see old and new FYAD opting for the interests shared by those boards

Not gonna make it

TRON

Migrosert Wendys

Attached: 1539179409937.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

to be fair, most of them work well in wine

like you don't already know

Attached: 1531425190166.jpg (1920x1080, 993K)

This, really. Japs are boring as fuck. Weeb material is the only legitimate reason to learn moon.

Based 2ch rejecting SJWinux trannies.

pic related

Attached: 1538887376998.png (823x560, 188K)

It's very strange that so many 4channers seem to have learned moon. Either there's a massive overlap on board I and they visit or my schizophrenia is going off again.

>It's very strange that so many 4channers seem to have learned moon
You find it strange that people on a clone of a japanese website that's mostly used to discuss japanese media would learn japanese?

I don't think schizophrenia is your only mental disorder.

it's called SX-Windows for the Sharp X68000

youtube.com/watch?v=al4E0CUrlFk

Supposedly it was going to be used for schools in Japan until an ex-microsoft employee working as a ministry of trade officer for the US forced them to use Windows in education or they would face commercial sanctions

You would find it strange too if you saw discussion related to it on every third thread you lurked outside of the anime related boards. Your "discuss japanese media" ante is blatantly misleading for most boards and has been since over ten years.

>Weeb material

anime website

>You would find it strange too if you saw discussion related to it on every third thread you lurked outside of the anime related boards.
Not really and that's probably a coincidence in your case, otherwise yes your schizophrenia might be acting up.

>Your "discuss japanese media" ante is blatantly misleading for most boards and has been since over ten years.
on Jow Forums it's pretty common and has been for a long time.

except for those novels requiring jp locals. tried launching with LANG=jp_JA.UTF-8 (yes, I generated the jp local beforehand) but it never worked. crushed with blue screen

>what is reading comprehension
I know that hardcore weebs are common here but I've seen them more frequently on multiple other boards too recently.

Why are you anons getting so overworked either way? It's just a single observation.

Then your study technique is wrong. You should be reading, writing, and speaking Japanese for at least an hour a day, which really isn't a lot considering how much you probably spend on this cursed website.

Either this or Ubuntu with the Moebuntu theme.

Attached: pinkhat_logo800vertical.png (812x625, 64K)

>getting so overworked
I was just replying to you, you know, discussion. If you don't want me to reply then I'll stop.

Sorry for bothering you.

>ctrl+f
>towns
0 results
Niggas don't know shit.

Attached: F37akHr.jpg (640x480, 82K)

redpill me on this
I collect weird operating systems

Attached: symbos cpc.gif (640x400, 22K)

unironically Microsoft Windows
>XP
>ME
>2000
>7
>98
>8.1

in that order

Some piece of shit that doesn't do any work, like Hurd.

Sorry, I too am a nigga who doesn't know shit, so I'll just direct you to wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FM_Towns

literally everyone in japan uses windows. mostly windows 7 or 8.1, probably a few that still use xp or windows 10.

my gf is pic related she's japanese so i should know.

Attached: 1532374821375.png (1920x1080, 596K)

japs like to keep shit around as long if it works. So naturally windows would be the most jp OS

what browser does your gf use? Is she a modern Japanese woman who likes Edge? Or is she a traditionalist who sticks with IE?

she uses chrome, firefox and edge desu

based and billpilled

Me fucking your mom

A fax machine.

>JAPAN'S HOMEGROWN OPERATING SYSTEM
web-japan.org/trends/science/sci030522.html
>The Most Popular Operating System in the World
linuxinsider.com/story/31855.html

Speaking of nips, why do literally ZERO of them care about libre software? Even stuff like was done for governamental reasons, but check the dev team for ANY libre software and not a single nip will be on it.

Tobe even more fair. Most of them have such small hardware requirements that you can just play them in a VM.
From the windows side of things its windows xp
From the linux side of things it doesnt matter.
From the bsd side its NetBSD if i remember correctly.

Based Irisuposter.
It is Wangblows, because GNU/Linux has issues playing some eroge.

it's easy to learn if you know chinese

Mindows

TRON project is the only correct answer.

That's not true.

Attached: 6qWlD2.jpg (960x540, 194K)

TRON.

Attached: ckv_eng_img.png (1280x1024, 424K)

Patrician taste.

B-TRON Chokanji

Attached: 6a9a4d8efbc4f1c87ebefee501e0e34d-600x297.png (600x297, 119K)

I have learned japanese to watch god-tier nhk documentaries, read classic literature and watch game center cx. Also video games alone are a good reason to learn nip

How u learn? How good are you?

>How u learn
Took japanese as 3rd language in Higschool so I had a teacher ect. Now that I'm in college I don't have a real teacher nor want to spend money on one, so I just have grammar books (that I didn't even opened once) and anki. I just do my anki deck everyday (currently studying core6k, 500 cards in).
>How good are you
Somewhere between A1-A2 (european level) which might correspond to J5-light4. I generally can make myself understandable when talking to japanese people but I have troubles understanding them, too much grammar I don't know.

>Supposedly it was going to be used for schools in Japan until an ex-microsft employee working as a ministry of trade officer for the US forced them to use Windows in education or they would face commercial sanctions
This ultimately killed the X68000 in Japan and Sharp's consumer PC business.

Windows XP

Literally 2003: The Operating System

XP/7 with a nice looking theme.

>reading, writing, and speaking Japanese
reading, reading, and reading Japanese*

I have literally only had problems with one (1) eroge with wine and it was Kamidori. Might work better in proton, but I haven't tried it yet.

Attached: Screenshot_20181013_092300.png (2560x1440, 1.09M)

I love what you post

Vine (?) Linux is Japanese iirc

It's an anime website. Boards like Jow Forums are essentially the off-topic section of an anime forum. So, people who enjoy anime come here to discuss various topics. It's expected that everyone browsing enjoys anime, and a bit weird if you come here and claim to not like it. There are other sites if you don't care about japanese stuff.

>Sex Under the Necessity 2.7 High Sexual Content 2.6 Energy Transfer via Sex 2.4 Long Sexual Scenes 2.3 Blowjob 2.2 Intercrural Sex 2.2 Female Domination 2.2 Footjob 2.1 Handjob 2.1 Cunnilingus 2.0 Discreet Sex 2.0 Dirty Talk 2.0 Sex in Classroom 2.0 Unavoidable Rape 1.9 Sex in a Vehicle 1.9
Huh.

Attached: Im_Sorry.png (264x396, 121K)

Got any info on this? Can't find anything.

2HOS

>towns
This is the only correct answer, desu

based nippon jinn

Capitalism is such a beautiful thing. We get to bully other nations to use our shit.

Root Double runs at 3 times the speed. And no video plays.

Why don't people make eroge for linux?