What is a decent and not expensive chair? No "gaymer" bullshit, please. Which chair does Jow Forums use?

What is a decent and not expensive chair? No "gaymer" bullshit, please. Which chair does Jow Forums use?

Attached: CitIUyt.jpg (1039x1191, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Black/product_990119
instockchairs.com/office-recliner-footrest-c11085.html?utm_source=office-recliner-footrest-c11085&utm_medium=shopping+engine&utm_campaign=googleproducts&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItKLUrO6B3gIVGq_ICh2Q8g9wEAkYBCABEgKZUfD_BwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i k e a m a r c u s XDD

I really want to get this one but it's like a $1000

Attached: New-Solution-For-Back-Pain-with-SpinaliS-Navigator-Series-Chairs-for-Active-Sitting-in-Canada.jpg (640x850, 184K)

get a used Steelcase Leap off craigslist

>dat pic tho

looks gay as fuck

I just bought one at the goodwill that was reasonably comfy for $6 then put a cushion on it from an old dining chair.

Doesn't look comfy desu
Potentially better, will look into

ikea MILLBERGET

I have one at work and I like it so much I bought another one for myself to use at home.

Attached: markus.jpg (500x500, 13K)

That's what I did. Best $80 I ever spent.

Attached: 01.png (1024x1024, 216K)

someone please photoshop this to have Arch logo on it instead

Same question as OP but i want decent armrests and a headrest when i just want to lay back and relax. The expensive chairs that are recommended here look nice, but they have no headrests.
I own a Marcus meme at the moment. Want something similar but better.

you literally think buying some thing from IKEA is good for your back?

you realise a high back is bad makes you not move enough and get worse circulation from comfy effect and makes you fat and impotent and die from blood clots

low back is best.

This fucked my back real bad, bought a simple hard wooden chair and never had backache again.

Hyken

staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Black/product_990119

Attached: 1b802933-13cd-42da-bb78-30cd4140e800.psd.web.jpg (3241x5692, 1.43M)

I prefer high back. I won't be sitting in it all day like some neet loser. 1-2 hours possibly during the week, potentially a tad more during the weekend if I'm not busy.

let's define expensive. so far as I know, any decent chair will run you around a hundred bucks. that's if you get it on sale. so what price range are you thinking about?

buying some thing with mesh doesn't just make it good for your back the mesh this is a meme now just because one designer did it. you can get 30$ mesh chairs now doesn't make them good.

liar you just realized why your boners are soft.

It's legit the best office chair in its price range. Of course you're better off spending for an Aeron or Leap or something but at sub $200 your options are limited.

>hurr comfort is bad

I broke ur mom's hyken

ok you can get a blood clot and die or bad circulation so you become fat and cant get boners.

have fun.

Up to 500 Euros, new or used (Germany).
I read a little about high back chairs because of what said so now I'm a little worried, but I also consume media on my chair, I don't only do work, so sitting straight up isn't always comfortable.

do any of these chairs have a rotational lock to stop them turning left and right in the main shaft? that seems like that would actually be a "gaming" feature for mouse aim yet nun of the gaming chairs have it what about the office ones?

check out office recliners
here's an example
instockchairs.com/office-recliner-footrest-c11085.html?utm_source=office-recliner-footrest-c11085&utm_medium=shopping+engine&utm_campaign=googleproducts&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItKLUrO6B3gIVGq_ICh2Q8g9wEAkYBCABEgKZUfD_BwE

Thank you, those look nice. I hope there are similar chairs, both in type and quality, for sale in Europe

>high back is bad makes you not move enough
I like having my head supported, low back would mean I wouldn't be able to pull my head back and lay it against the chair.
>and makes you fat and impotent and die from blood clots
The only bad thing for me from these is the fat part, and I'm trying to not get there. Being fertile doesn't matter for me, and HRT puts me at a higher risk of blood clots anyway, not that I'd live long enough to have any risk of getting them anyway.

most gaymer bullshit looks retarded but if you get a black one it looks and feels better than most of the office chairs for the same price

>HRT
Low quality bait

post you sitting on your chair with ZR visible

>T absolute mongolid

Good post

unironically im the one talking about comfy being bad for you and im on HRT too.

Serious opinion. I thought gaymer chairs were a meme until I saw one carry my 130kg friend for 2 years without a single dent.
Sure there might be alternatives, but for 200$ this is good.

Reminder to always try before you buy with chairs.

I personally think the Markus is an uncomfortable chair.

Then what you probably want is a Steelcase Leap with the headrest attachment.

>staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Black/product_990119
I just sat in this chair yesterday. I wouldn't recommend it for tall people. the headrest hits the top of my shoulders, even when it's rotated all the way back. You can't really extend the headrest, just rotate it really.

I wish mine had one. Is there a way to buy a headrest aftermarket?

I don't know if you can. I haven't seen the Leap headrest for sale separately. You CAN buy third-party aftermarket head rests for it. You have to drill holes into the back of your chair to put it on because the Leap doesn't come with holes in the back I don't think, if you bought the version without a headrest included.

reminder

Attached: zTyfHGs.jpg (1024x769, 122K)

CHINKED

Attached: zhoustein.png (505x576, 34K)

Hello, lifelong colostomy bag

This thing. It was free. They don't make them like they used to.

Attached: 20181012_174226-1.jpg (1152x1675, 1.03M)

Serta Executive Big & Tall Leather.
>Had it for 10 years and it's still good.
>Don't have to be a fat ass, but the "Big &Tall" >model has a high back, so you can lean your >head there.

Attached: 61ZT6-fQyAL._AC_SY400_.jpg (400x400, 48K)

it has a steel plate separating the piston and cushion, right?

Now that's maximum comfy

looks like a vintage herman miller eames
nice historical design piece

No pistons, you adjust height using the large screw that's there instead.

Leather seats are fucking awful unless you barely spend any time sitting on them or live in constant winter.

Live in Florida, and work from home. I'm in it about 10 hours a day.
Hate to disagree user, but I still love it.

Exactly this. Had mine over 5 years and the leather just started peeling a bit at the bottom where my legs are but it doesn't cause any issues. Amazing chair for the price I got it ($180)