>guy cosplaying as anime character
>comsci = gayming
>unironically talking about memes irl
>female incels
>below 18/ above 25 bmi
>soiiboiis overcompensating with "personality"
>discord
>"""""""""""""""introverts""""""""""""""""""""""

What was your experience like anons? Any tips?

Attached: 1537976072259.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Describe the female incels in more detail pls

As a freshman, you are equally insufferable

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>female incels

This is the state of comp sci, the hell were u expecting

this is like first day as CS freshman #150

>not showing your programming socks collection at the first opportunity

My experience was walking into a room full of Macfags, and people who have no experience in computing. They all got in because of their fucking math and science grades. We're using python and people are struggling to understand how to code. Absolute state of Uni CS

Attached: mad.jpg (495x362, 30K)

>female incels

> First day as a CS freshman
> 12 Oct 18

There are some unis that start in October. Imperial in London starts 1 Oct. Maybe OP's starts even later.

You forgot to mention the trannies

>Last day as sophomore
>Only chill people or hyper nerd/autists left

Not OP but spend an hour at an anime convention and you'll know exactly what he means.

show up
do your homework ahead of time
study for the tests
put in the time on the semester projects through instead of all at once
shit talk the adjuncts who are in the industry because they'll be the ones hooking you up.

Attached: 1458080169564.jpg (535x330, 23K)

This.

Third year and every "gay ming" retards flunked after first year.

Our IQs are too high to waste our time with anime.

TFW Physics > CS.
But holy fuck, EVERYONE IS AUTISTIC AS FUCK, only the math majors are worse than us in that aspect.

This haha

Attached: 1516992792049.jpg (575x655, 80K)

Math majors are leagues ahead of autism, physics majors are autistic in interesting somewhat reletable way, math on the other hand (high level abstract one) is pure unrefined autism.

>female incels
I've gone to anime cons before, and I still stand by my words.

>pure undefined autism
It's actually well-defined, just that we don't understand it.

some of you niggers had your first day in august some of you have it in the middle of october. you are all lying piece of shits

>native set theory
>well defined
yeah... at least they try

Senior here, this is pretty much it. Just suffer through as Calculus I and II (all my school has us taking), discrete math, and linear algebra filters the idiots out. There's always gonna be a few that slip through the cracks but when the hyper nerds and autists are running the show they don't say too much

Oh and I forgot to mention, the females are either going to be
>Really quiet and shy qts that probably will never talk to you or anyone
>Autistic
>Chill but lesbian
I really should pick a minor seeing as I'm pretty close to finishing up all the classes for my major.. is physics worth as a minor with CS? I enjoy physics and can do the math, or would something else be more useful?

>In This ITT: OP is an incel, as usual

where are the based chads? where are the bad bitches? i thought it would be like business where there was babes and bros everywhere

its either chill people, hyper nerds, autists, or pajeets here.

the females here are mostly pajeetas, or autist incels, only been a handful of normal qts

>>below 18/ above 25 bmi
lole my bmi is 38 but i wanna get it below 18 lole....... do u think i will one day lole...............
(i program on computers bee tee doubleyou)

Can you explain to me what put you in this mindset? I am curious of the thought process that associated chads and Stacies with computer “””science”””

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 187K)

I thought since media tried to make it seem trendy there would be normal people in it

Its as simple as eating less per meal user. Start with lowering carbs and only having 1/4 or 1/3 of your plate filled than normally. Many people say to lift, but thats only if you want to get built, weight loss is truly a diet thing.

all he needs to do is OMAD, he won't be able to stuff his fat pig face if he is only eating one meal a day.

Long haired metal dudes programming crazy shit. CompSci is like that thanks to gen y.

>computer nerds are generally antisocial misfits
Just what in the fuck was your first clue?

wtf made you think this would be that?

Most of them aren't computer nerds. Not in the classical sense. All they do is browse reddit, play fortnite and go to conventions.

I already have my degree and it was like that when I studied.

well that sounds better than the soi fest it is now. There is a ton of grown men in my classes wearing my little pony shirts, smell like shit, and rip ass in class.

>kids on 4chin
no

most of the hots one are lesbians or really agresive like man here

It gets better user. Eventually most of them will get filtered out after the first calculus.

well unfortunately this are the 400 level classes mate

I think a math minor would be more useful. Odds are you only need 2-3 addition classes on top of your major requirements to get a petition for math minor. Physics can be helpful I guess if you're going into one of those fields but if you're not going to use it the math will look better and be more applicable. I know some people have enough room where they can do both.

They are confirmed non-virgins. Your post has been disregarded.

nah i knoe how 2 loose weit ive alredy losr 130lbs lole........
its as simpl as disipline lole..............
its just tht i habe les disipline these dayse

I'm so sorry. Eventually you'll never see them again in the real life because they either work for shitty startups or did an hero during transitioning.

Im graduating this year and trust me it doesnt get better at least not for me. Now its basically the same as when I started except now all my peers are full of themselves and think they are hot shit.

>3rd year of CS
>literal faggot posts "what is linux?" on the class discord
>this depsite having supposedly taken a class that requires access to linux
>this despite the bugmen constantly talking loonix memes in the other channels
I fucking hate these people.

how was that retard not weeded out

>the class discord
yikes

My class was full of normies.

>the class discord

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

What even is this 'minor' meme anyway? Here in europe you actually study a full subject, not taking the easiest modules from both.

it is like doing half of a major

>Here in europe you actually study a full subject, not taking the easiest modules from both.
That's not what it is. It usually comes with requirements like 6 classes from a department, nothing below a C, and 2-3 of the classes must be above a certain level like 3-4xxx. While doing STEM majors like engineering or CS common minors are physics or math because you end up taking most of the classes to fulfill the minor during your major.

>Any tips?
yes, do your work instead of obsessing over your classmates and literally nothing else matters.

do minors actually do anything?

Attached: 1430241643224.webm (400x420, 322K)

Math majors have the best jokes, though.

You have to apply and get accepted for it by the department you're getting the minor in. It shows that you didn't pick fuck-off electives and actually pursued something in addition to your major. It can definitely complement and enhance your major or you can pursue a field you want to study but wouldn't major in. You have to fill those class slots anyway so it behooves you to get a minor instead of being like Chad and Stacey who take freshman level classes for all their electives.

What should I do if my uni is mediocre and teaches irrelevant material?

Do the absolute best you can to get the highest marks on everything and teach yourself in your spare time. Optionally, drop out if you need the money and find a job yourself after teaching the skills necessary.

>What was your experience like anons?
Exactly like this.
>Any tips?
It won't get much better.

Thanks for the replies. The meme in europe is that you can do a beginner language class in your final year for a language you already know which ends up being weighted about 10% of the final degree.

Thanks for taking the time to reply user. Are there any specific skills you would emphasize? I've mostly been supplanting my courses with the textbooks listed on the /sci/ wiki for CS. Thanks again!

AHAHAHHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHA!
>You're a fucking child, and your opinions don't count.

Attached: 1519029585576.jpg (800x1200, 678K)

>go to unversity
>have no idea what people are studying because 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% are not stereotypes

>semester 1
Experienced what you did, plus some 6/10 "Chads" who worked out. Class of 500.
>semester 2
Majority of gaymers and "Chads" dropped out. Class of ~360.
>semester 3
Rest of gaymers plus people who slept 6+ hours/day dropped out. Class of ~200, but only 60 people who had hope to finish BSc on schedule, the rest failed too many courses (fail 2 and your BSc will be at least 8 semesters).
>semester 4
Actually capable people started dropping out. This was a killer semester, with 2 proof-based math courses (commutative algebra and intro "functional anal" which was basically just an autistic version of ODEs&PDEs) and shitload of projects to other courses running in tandem, so basically 21/7 grinding assignments, projects and studying. Most people didn't bother going to lectures because even the time it took to get there was too much of a waste.
>semester 5
Comfy semester, the last with a big workload, but only practical courses left so not many dropped out. Class of ~100 and about 20 people who still had the chance to finish BSc on schedule. Start of thesis.
>semester 6
Only three courses (if you didn't fail any), the rest is dedicated to thesis. In the end, all 20 of us finished. The rest of our class did 8 semesters mostly, with few unfortunate cases of 10 semesters for BSc.
Killer courses:
>commutative algebra (70% killrate)
>formal verification (hard course which oscillates between 0% - the years when people interested in it take it, and 90% - the years when people take it because they see the 0% killrate)
>optimization 2 - nonlinear (80% killrate)

EE freshman, actually a girl from second year EE (she had to retake Analysis 101) sat next to me, 9/10 even tho I hate girls with blonde hairs, managed to become friends even tho we're both pretty introverts
Pretty goog so far, even tho I have already a GF

Attached: 1529658898333.gif (500x500, 460K)

mfw semester 2 and the maths is literally drilling my butt-hole
am i going to make it guys?

mfw when i dont attach a face
mfw no face

>am i going to make it guys?
Probably not

Depends on what math is giving you trouble. Most unis don't go nearly as hard on math in CS.
You'll most likely just go through discrete, calc, lingebra, stats&prob, numerics.

Great vid

Why did you start classes on a Friday?

Are evening classes worth it? How is the teacher quality at night?

>Any tips?
Wait 'till add/drop hits. Most of them will leave. After the first exam people will be running while the withdrawal window is still open.

I go to a top 10 CS school, and it isn't as hard as this. Then again, you may be making it sound harder than it is because you're dumb. Then again, maybe you go to MIT.

Can confirm that 90% of the girls and general normies in the intro courses disappear by the later courses. Some brogrammer types remain though, and they become archbrogrammers that all hang out and talk loudly about job offers like it's cool. They're few in number but extremely annoying.

Attached: windows10 lock screen.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

6 semester so likely european or australian. that sounds like a retarded amount of math and course for a cs degree.

Nah. I am Amerikanscher and same volume of math (pure and CS-tangential) and proofy algo courses. But it's not THAT bad. The calcs at the very beginning are the hardest because those courses are meant to weed out freshmen (although most people probably place out of them). The rest, even if it iterates on calc and becomes more esoteric, is somehow smol child stuff.

"Thesis" stuff sounds like master's level, so maybe it's crazier over there.

Attached: peridot3.png (1030x1030, 613K)

I'm too much of a brainlet to do a compsci degree so I'm currently in a community college taking a sysadmin program. Also the military will only pay for me to go to school for 2 years and it's a 2 year program. My class is full of mostly gaymers and there is only one girl.

WE HAD THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU FUCKING KIKE

the average person doesn't read media outside of the news or what's trending on instagram and snapchat. nobody uses twitter anymore except for artists, reddit kids, and people obsessed with politics

OP shitting on everybody else meanwhile he's frogposting

>slept 6+ hours/day
user, to be healthy you have to sleep at least 8 hours a day

Math is part of computer science, so of course there's going to be math in a computer science course.

don't forget faggots who browse Jow Forums

> first day
> be me
> don't talk to anyone
> don't make friends
> ...
> last day
> have no friends, but pass
Talk to those autists

If there's one single thing I learned at university, it's that chinks and pajeets are way better people than your average white student, and I say this despite being white myself.

I've never seen a chink or pajeet do that retarded "personality" shit, be a fucking discordfag, talk about anime and epic maymays IRL, etc.

>nobody of note in any of my classes
Was community college a mistake? It seems utterly souless, I just wanted to save money and transfer

Contrary opinion: don't.

Focus on the class. Talking to people just seems like it adds the overcomplication of dealing with room seating alliances and fickle opportunist assholes or egotistical autists or cute nerdy grils which becomes a distraction from the holy imperative of trying to remain above the average. If you're dumb as fuck, it DOES help. If you're average or smart, it may still help, but the distraction does more harm than good.
For me, zero conversation the entire semester is ultracomfort and has led to great academic success. Then again, I'm too autistic to feel lonely or interested in social contact, especially once I discovered how we're all the same inside and making friends with different permutations of yourself is a cute waste of time.

Attached: Quark 3.png (704x525, 808K)

Is it lesbian?

>or cute nerdy grils which becomes a distraction from the holy imperative of trying to remain above the average
If you're not a failed normie, but rather are a true autist, then this shouldn't be a problem for you. The real problem is that, in such environments, almost every single god damn deprived male will fall in love with the f*male in question, which will potentially cause more dumb childish group drama as you described.

t. brainlet

I do 3D stuff at uni and the goings are good but the goods are odd. Lots of blizzardfags, disneyfags, and weeb drawfags. Everyone is a virtue signaling smug sjw and there are a few retarded foreigners who clearly don't know how to computar and got in on diversity scholarships. All of the characteristics OP listed are true. The 'female incels' are really just volcel autists who want life to be like a jap dating sim and the main problem is that none of the guys can muster up the testosterone to even attempt to court them because they're too busy sucking each others dicks, watching hentai and comparing aspergers medication. Oh and there are quite a few traps.
When I studied software dev it was even worse, just sweaty neckbeards, hambeasts and the occasional androgynous trap thing.

Tech grils are not worth anyones time, personally I prefer the sluts studying fashion, music, fitness, literally anything else. They are plentiful and far less autistic.

Attached: rgg2014.jpg (3264x2448, 946K)

> don't talk to anyone
> don't make friends
> have no friends, but pass

The way of the samurai. Why the fuck would you talk to them?

Attached: 1424859976994.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)