Tfw you have 10gb/s for 100$/month while being "poor eastern european country"

tfw you have 10gb/s for 100$/month while being "poor eastern european country"

Attached: 6b54735415e05bcc035cf04de6944d71f100db58.jpg (936x639, 67K)

Damn, I live in northern Canada and I get 15mb/s with a usage cap of 200gb for $83.95.

Yup. Enjoy the EU gibs while they last

Isn't 100$ like a third of your monthly salary?

damn sucks for you
I have 10mb/s without cap for 20$
slav btw

15% here.
Not that I'd ever get 10Gbit speeds, I pay $30 for a combo of TV/landline phone/150Mbit with no data cap

wow, and the only other downside is living in Poland, what a deal

highway robbery desu

How easy is it to immigrate to Poland

minimum wage in Poland is 560USD without tax

Did someone forget to mention how much those 40GB transceivers, NICs and switches will cost you?

Europe might suck for certain things but somehow we manage to get gigabit speeds on the cheap while the rest of the world is stuck on a slightly faster dial up connection.

you don't want to, trust me

1Gbps synchronous through Gigaclear
Paying £80 a month ($110).
No caps no throttling, no shared cables.

I have 10gbit for $30 a month

>fucknowhere in west of Poland
>each weekday there's a single bus to town and a single bus out
>going go Poznań takes three busses and several hours

>inea
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally never the speed I paid for, disconnects, packet loss, ping spikes.

Inea a shit mate.

1gbps, daily usage cap of 100Gb then throttled to 100mbps without any limitation. 30 bucks a month in SK

>usage caps
Haahaahahhaahah

This is the problem at hand you fucking twats.

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1702x1502, 49K)

What's bad about it?

I get 1GB/s for $70 and now my town has to stop bragging about the "worlds fastest internet", kek

What is the name of provider?

>download 40GB movie in few seconds
>HDD starts trashing for 10 minutes because its speed is potato

Thanks ISP

b does makes a difference there. HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE

Its only like 200 for 10gbit to 16xgbit switches, Only 10gbit switching on the market are directed to small business and start from 2000. Not really a usefull comparison.

>1 Gigabit per second
>100 Gigabit daily limit

Are you shitting me?! You can literally blow trough your connection within 1 minute and 40 seconds?! How on earth are you even real?

everything?
i've lived here for the larger part of my life and honestly treasure time i spent in other countries
i'd leave again, but unfortunately my hands are tied due to my family, mortgage and a job that i actually enjoy

Same here but $75/month and in the US.

there is literally no reason for gigabit internet speeds yet, it's overkill.
When your average video game is a 1tb download call me back on this.

>Have 16GiB of ram.
>Have SSD that can be flushed to

You DID buy 16GiB of ram like we told you to when the price was low, right?

then 100mbps isn't bad, and I doubt you download 30000GB in a month even of you wanted

Build new and more up to date infrastructure is easier than updating the old shit. It's why Germany was able to surpass the UK during the industrial revolution despite getting a late start. When you have to rip out the old infrastructure to replace it with the new stuff you are adding extra steps and cost so shit takes longer.

It’s because of your population density. Less customers per mile of cable/fiber, more cost per customer.
I may not have the best internet value here in the rural US, but it’s better than living in the caliphate.

What the fuck speed do you think your SSD goes at? Or are you one of those special ones with a RAID0 of two 4xPCie NVMe drives used as storage?

>There is no need for high internet speed, not even for netflix
>no one has high internet speed
>Better be safe and deliver bit starved 4k content on netflix
>Being this dumb and against progress.

Same here but for 9€/month.

oof, i'm sorry for you.

>everything?
Wow what a helpful post. You totally aren't a prima donna with a chip on your shoulder.

Same here but I stole it for free

>high internet speed
fiber is high internet speed and ranges from 50-100mbps usually. I'm not against progress but I really just don't see the point since most games, movies, tv show boxsets barely reach the 30-40 gig mark. All I think is that it's overkill and I'm happy with my 60mbps internet speed

I would rather suck the 100mb unlimited CoC than blow my provider for 100 seconds
That excuse goes for rural US, but some parts of the US are near the trans atlantic connection in a highly urban area and are still getting shafted equally hard.
>fiber is high internet speed and ranges from 50-100mbps
Then what do you call 1gbps then? Super-high internet? These terms are relative, you silly american.

>fiber is high internet speed and ranges from 50-100mbps usually
lol wut

Even cable STARTS at 60mbps here, and goes up to 1gbps (with shitty 35mbps upload).

Fiber here starts at 100mbps, and the only other option is gigabit.

I haven't had sub 100mbps fiber in almost a decade, in the US.

Attached: 2018-07-17 09_19_09.png (1214x1686, 683K)

>Then what do you call 1gbps then? Super-high internet?
to be honest, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to call gigabit internet something different to differentiate between mb speed and gb speed.

>wow, and the only other downside is living in Poland, what a deal

Living here is much, much better than you think

10gbps is only about 1200MB/s

NVMe SSDs can already hit 2300MB/s+ write speeds.

970 Pro is rated for 3500MB/s read, 2300-2700MB/s write. Well beyond what would be needed for 10gbps internet.

>tfw Romania and we have gigabit internet for 7$

whats your monthly income?

That's not sustained speed and you fucking know it, throw in some non-QD64 and mixed loads there and your speed drops by 60% and even more if the drive is over 80% full.

>storing files on SSD
Ouch.

>>>tfw download speeds max out at 800kb/s
I'M A FUCKING AMERICAN WHAT THE FUC K

Attached: 1536816194253.jpg (633x635, 40K)

The power of capitalism.

yeah, and how the fuck often are you going to sustain 10gbps of traffic?

for an average home user 99% of what you would be downloading will be done in the first 2-3 seconds of that 10gbps connection being active.

Even a 50GB game would take all of ~45 seconds?

And for larger downloads, your bottleneck will be the server you're downloading from, or some network link between you and the end point you're downloading from anyway. So realistically, you'd be hard pressed to find larger files that can are on a server that can sustain anywhere near 10gbps speeds.

>I'M A FUCKING AMERICAN WHAT THE FUC K
yeah, and you probably live in the middle of nowhere.

if you want good internet, move to a major city, or a tech corridor.

just get 10 routers

>tfw you pay 19,90€ for 1Gbps connection

Attached: theheh.png (512x512, 398K)

And then the UK charges extortionate amounts for shit services.

Holy shit 15%? In US rent is 15-20%. Internet per monthly expenses is about 1% of your entire paycheck. $70 USD for 1 GBPS fiber.

Average salary in US is about 50-55k per year USD. Do the conversions m8s.

we can get 10gbps fiber for $80 (most cities) but i don't have the usage case or the hw to use it.
romanianon

>but it’s better than living in the caliphate.
a fucking retarded Mud non stop watching fox and ccn news
Your Country is fucking 3.World shithole

Attached: 1512074286814.gif (403x360, 112K)

Shit, Yellowknife?

>tfw you have 10gb/s for 100$/month while being "poor eastern european country"
I think it's 10gb/s for $300 a month in Detroit, and they can also get 100gb/s for an unknown amount while my shit hole can't even get internet.

English?

In switzerland Salt is giving 10G to home users for ~55€/month
In Italy we are starting to have 1G for 25€/month
>Feels good

Bro, in winogrady you can get 700mbps for 39pln/month

Attached: 1538705716139.png (611x720, 383K)

>$70 USD for 1 GBPS fiber.
>Average salary in US is about 50-55k per year USD. Do the conversions m8s.
1gbps is not 10gbps. no ISP is offering that for you. If we assume you get 10 lines, it'll be $700/mo or $8400/year. 55k/8.4k ~= 6.5
100 /6.5 ~= 15%
Is 55k pre tax or take home?

meanwhile in germany its 60 euro for 120 mbps, at 10% packet loss
brb moving to poland

10 mb/s, true unlimited internet. $80 a month.

Where I am at, it's either slow and unlimited or fast and a low data cap.

>no ISP is offering that for you

There are a handful of ISPs in the US that offer 10gbps, and they generally tend to be around $250-500/month.

I'm glad that you'll never revolt

Attached: Bread and Circuses.jpg (484x242, 31K)

Nice, now i just have to wait till they make it available at the other fucking end of my country where i have to live, with 10Mbps.

Attached: 1538407907888.gif (500x463, 1002K)

I don't know anyone who makes more than 25k. I am head of production, and backup for the plant manager and I don't clear $20,000 yet.

basically this but 30Mbps

A local ISP is offering gigabit fiber, still has a 23GB data cap, and video content throttled to standard def. At this point, it's not a bandwidth issue, it's a "lets force their hand into paying for an expensive cable TV plan by making it hard to stream" kind of thing.

Poland seems pretty, also Chopin is the only classical musical I find comfy enough to listen to frequently.

Crime levels in Poland are almost as low as Japan which translates to "inexistent" for most of the Western world.

Also most major cities, including Poznań look exactly like their West European counterparts. Minus the muslims.

>tfw cox gigablast
$120 per month desu.

You can get 10gbit internet in the US, only in Chattanooga, TN though. And it's $300 rather than $100.

>no ISP is offering that for you.
They do, but it depends where you live. You can technically get 10gbit internet anywhere in the US but you'd end up paying 100% of your paycheck for it.

It's available from more ISPs than that, and in more areas than just Chattanooga, but the Chatanooga project has probably gotten the most publicity.

Comcast has hooked up a single apartment building in Seattle with 10gbps fiber. But since it's only available to tenants in that building, no official word on pricing or anything, most likely it's subsidized pricing as a test site.

another pole, $1400

>Butthurt Europeans: The Thread

Attached: file.png (809x563, 65K)

35/month, pretty good for debtland.

Attached: Capture2.png (347x191, 14K)

Tfw I pay 12 bucks for 1Gbps.

feelsgood

Attached: NORMIES SEGFAULT.gif (500x500, 219K)

De unde tragi ma tu 10gbps in căcăstoarea natala?

Explain.
Also nice numbers.

>pay for 1Gbps with their special router
>never get more than 500Mbps outside of speed tests
>a lot of the time it's all over the place

Thanks comcast

Attached: 1538694283034.jpg (495x362, 29K)

I pay $35 for 10gbit Sweden

To be fair, part of that could be out of Comcast's hands.

I have my best luck with larger company servers.

Steam downloads, microsoft ISOs, Nvidia drivers, etc. I can hit 800-900mbps+ from these.

Most other things cap out long before that because their servers aren't setup to deliver 1gbps to a single connection.

215 down/15 up cable for $50 a month.

You can have either or both of your parents be Polish. You can also have a permanent residency permit and have stayed in the country for five years. Finally, the President can and has granted citizenship to truly exeptional and exemplary individuals (read: zero blacks, muslims and/or other undesirables through this method) although it is rather rare.

exceptional*

Even on steam for me it ranges really badly. I go from 100Mbps-~500Mbps repeatedly usually on downloads and it's mostly in the lower range most of the time.

Well, comcast is known for having shitty peering and pretty shit backbone throughput.

In my area comcast has upgraded to 2gbps fiber availability, so they've upgraded most of the COs to 40gbps links. Though the 2gbps fiber connections bypass the edge routers used by the DOCSIS customers, so their fiber service is probably treated better in general.

I don't think I have that option yet in my area sadly. I'll probably end up going back to Verizon since they were more consistent and have better plans now for my area.

I have comcast because I don't need 2gbps fiber like comcast offers, and their 1gbps has shitty 35mbps upload speed, whereas verizon at least gives me full 945mbps upload.

And it's basically the same price as comcast.

>I have comcast
Verizon

if you are an eu citizen you can move there without any problem or required permits

I'd rather have 10/1 for 5 bucks a month than 1000/1000 for 100.