Swede here

Swede here.

New boss is a poojeet.

How incompetent is he going to be? Anything extraordinary I should prepare for?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1280x853, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGJCGaFugH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready for your white coworkers to be fired and replaced with pajeets

I think he is a US citizen. His LinkedIn only mentions an American high school as his earliest education.

>putting high school on LinkedIn
Lmao what
Did he also put random projects he did in class there?

You will figure it out after a few days he is in the office. The well educated ones are generally okay, save for the possible accent issues. If its a true pajeet, well prepare to jump ship maybe.

How's the diversity game working for you, EU? :^)

>US citizen
Us is literally a land of pajeets now along with UK.
>American high school
Once a pajeet - always a pajeet

Pajeet culture generally puts a lot of value in management-like roles; could be good but if it goes wrong I'll bet it's because he assumes his skill comes from his title/position instead of the other way around. Probably authority/respect issues plus power going to his head, if you're unlucky.

Racist cunts.

Attached: image.jpg (953x1282, 194K)

p o o

hes probably 10x more talented than you are.
inb4 poo

poopie for a rupee

>tfw you realise they took down the poo2loo video out of embarrassment

Attached: 1379940748287.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Whats wrong with pajeets tho?

You're good

the hicks are the worst, they're the source of all the stereotypes

P O O
I N
L O O

>Anything extraordinary I should prepare for?
I had a colleague who is a pajeet.
They have the shittiest sense of humour, some of them are vegetarians for generations and they end up eating baked onions and potatoes in the company bbqs, irl are boring af despite doing all kinds of bloopers on the net...

I currently go to an American university with a large Indian student population. You need to figure out whether he is a rich Northern Indian or a poor South Indian fuck. The south Indians are dirty, can't speak English (much less Swedish), they cheat on exams and are even socially weird and awkward. Very autistic and difficult to work with. I've had nothing but positive experiences with the westernized north Indians though, we drink and watch soccer together- they are even similar to the few british i've hanged out with.

Attached: V0jU6J0nvQIpkMrKC6yDOf8sc0TklnDCsfm89ZaOFoM.jpg (1024x605, 112K)

>American university
>much less Swedish

what did you mean by this

Nice try, northern indian

Very self centered. Always lying to look better. Cheat and make workarounds to present their work in the best light. Very racist they will openly hire only indians given the opportunity.

>t. never had to rely on a pajeet

English is a difficult language to learn, I can't imagine a pajeet would go through the effort of learning such a complex language. Not Indian, white polish.

Don’t let him touch your keyboard. Your immunity is not ready.

I'm inclined to agree with this. I grew up in southern California, and we had a pretty high amount of poojeets and chinks since I lived near a big medical tourism area. The northern poos were more common and more civilized in the nicer more expensive areas, but if you go to the low income areas a good half of the phone repair shops are run by darker monkeys.

Doesn't matter still probably has the mentality of an Indian person.

this is the reason I went full copywriting, OP. The jew arts (selling) will always be relevant and you can work by yourself.

I feel bad for pajeet. He has to be surrounded by swedecucks and ISIS candidates.

>polish.
You're the niggers of Europe, and you're defending the niggers of Asia. In-group preference is strong.

>t.Bihari rapist

He is probably going to make a corner in the room his personal pooplace

There's a poojeet in one of Sweden's most famous nationalist bands youtube.com/watch?v=lGJCGaFugH0
He will probably be actually a cool guy and be able to banter with you without being a total cuck about it.
pajeets only gossip about each other not you so you're safe SwedeFag

He can be cream or crap. India isn't a monolithic workforce.

Absolutely NO sense of humor.
I stopped trying to joke with those guys years ago.

>white here, boss is not white. he’s Indian, xD pajeet

>doesn't recognize that prejudice against pajeets in the tech industry is based in truth
>can't face the fact that his own people are scammers and resume liars on a massive scale

More competent than a Swedefag.
>Anything extraordinary I should prepare for?
Is he your new bull too?