This guy is litterally dying in a hospital now

This guy is litterally dying in a hospital now

Good or bad ?

Tech of tomorrow host

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1n-Jhp5ciFo&t=1s
youtu.be/W9fDUZczFzY
youtu.be/9cnp8PURUkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should I care? He's been a consistent cunt for years, shitting on his fans, etc.

>Good or bad ?
Depends. I used to watch him a long time ago. I don't have any ill will towards him, so I think it sucks.

Edgy

Whats wrong with him?

dindu

Attached: post-216-0-64688300-1421016998.png (739x719, 35K)

And who exactly is this cuck?

>Whats wrong with him?
Umm... iirc he got fucked over for his website/channel, lost a foot, and doesn't really have a filter. I'm guessing the diabetus finally is getting him.
He was pretty entertaining at times.

Elric Phares, he used to do videos and benchmarks for a site called "motherboards.org". He also had a band "Pain Cylinder".

youtube.com/watch?v=1n-Jhp5ciFo&t=1s

What the fuck? Is this fake ?

Attached: cf9d6300-417f-40f2-b41c-75e485be821d.jpg (1100x781, 83K)

based

This is how everyone on the internet used to talk to each other. Elrick is a product of those fun times.

What the fuck, is Elric really that rude? If true I hope this faggot loses his other leg as well. What a shithead

>What the fuck, is Elric really that rude?
Probably.
>This is how everyone on the internet used to talk to each other.
I'm not making this up. Everyone used to talk to each other like this up until recently.

But he Said in the last video he regrets bad things and have found god
Also he needs people to donate 2000 dollars to pay his rent

>But he Said in the last video he regrets bad things and have found god
Also he needs people to donate 2000 dollars to pay his rent
And?

NO.49REPORT(It was recorded in 1944.)

The US Army Report No.49 issued in 1944 clearly states that “Korean comfort Women were well paid prostitutes” indicating they were not “sex slaves” deprived of freedom.

Contents
The report shows how the Japanese recruited these Korean "comfort girls", the conditions under which they lived and worked, their relations with and reaction to the Japanese soldier, and their understanding of the military situation.

A "comfort girl" is nothing more than a prostitute or "professional camp follower"

The interrogations show the average Korean "comfort girl" to be about twenty-five years old, uneducated, childish, and selfish. She is not pretty either by Japanese of Caucasian standards.

In Myitkyina the girls were usually quartered in a large two story house (usually a school building) with a separate room for each girl. There each girl lived, slept, and transacted business.

In Myitkina their food was prepared by and purchased from the "house master" as they received no regular ration from the Japanese Army.
They lived in near-luxury in Burma in comparison to other places. This was especially true of their second year in Burma. They lived well because their food and material was not heavily rationed and they had plenty of money with which to purchase desired articles.
They were able to buy cloth, shoes, cigarettes, and cosmetics to supplement the many gifts given to them by soldiers who had received "comfort bags" from home.

While in Burma they amused themselves by participating in sports events with both officers and men, and attended picnics, entertainments, and social dinners. They had a phonograph and in the towns they were allowed to go shopping.

The girls were allowed the prerogative of refusing a customer.

In the latter part of 1943 the Army issued orders that certain girls who had paid their debt could return home. Some of the girls were thus allowed to return to Korea.

Indigenous peoples Japanese 'Jomon'=White people of Black hair?
youtu.be/W9fDUZczFzY

Rape of Vietnam.
Korean soldiers crime.
youtu.be/9cnp8PURUkk

>They were lucky to have a job, and weren't forced at all.
-japan

Check out internet historian over here.

>Tell us another story grandpa

Attached: 1529937648587.jpg (480x270, 44K)

A decade ago people on the internet weren't a bunch of faggots.

How can you die in a hospital? It's litterally full of doctors, lmao

Let's just remember him as Based Tech Dad, instead of how shitty he was at times.

He deserved it

Remember when amd blacklisted him, so he bought his own ryzen CPUs to test, and then talked about how amd was trying to control what tech reviewers would publish, and he also was one of the people who talked about amd's shilling programs.
He didn't give a fuck.

what's killing him?

Attached: 1524472908255.jpg (1016x1200, 181K)

>scared of losing your leg over a foot infection
>risk the entire fucking leg by letting the infection spread for a week at home
We can rebuild him, we have the technology... But only if you stop being scared and get your nervous ass to a hospital. Prosthetic legs aren't any use when they amputate above the knee, since you'll still need the joint. Fucking boomers. He should know better than to let this shit go given his wonky medical history.

>literally called out AMD shills
That was gold

All the internet's AMD shills converged on him outing themselves

Dmitry Canucks and Jayz should be impressed

When Ryzen initially launched he called out AMD's bullshit on memory controllers

Fuck Elric. I watched his videos a long time ago but then he decided the PC community was trash because he wanted the sweet sweet Applebux so he shit on the very community that made him what he is.
I wanna see how the sweet sweet Applebux tastes now. I might even log back to Jewtube to shitpost all over his channel.

There are many many people dying in hospitals
Why should I care about this one?

Nah, not true. That's way worse than even Jow Forums at its low points. The "you're blocked" thing in particular is very current year behaviour. Nobody used to block people back in the old days, cuz that would mean you couldn't argue with them or call them a faggot anymore.

No way, this isn't like it used to be.

He's not dying you fucking dumbass he's just going to lose his leg

>Nah, not true. That's way worse than even Jow Forums at its low points.
It's how people talked to eachother before, and during Jow Forums.
90's to early/mid 2k this was how the internet was. The blocking thing was bitch shit, but everyone was always trying to one up each other in sheer assholeness.