Is it true that wireless headphones/earphones are bad for your brain?

Is it true that wireless headphones/earphones are bad for your brain?

Attached: apple-airpods-official-1.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

apple shit is bad for your brain

itoddlers btfo!

no this isnt about apple its about wirless headphones and earphones
Im just using air pods because theyre easily recognizable and theyre the first thing that came to mind

Attached: 1523755142338.jpg (720x720, 37K)

>t. mactoddler

What, how? No it isn't. Bluetooth is very low power, and the frequencies it uses are non-ionizing so they worst they'll do is heat your flesh up a wee bit. But it's so little it's nothing compared to the heat your brain already makes. Your brain is also liquid cooled. So I'm sure a couple milliwatts won't hurt it.

Air Bud have been proven to lower sperm count

>implying people who buy apple products even have sperm to begin with

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

i dont care they're still good as fuck

Yes. Radiation can cause cancer.

But Apple® Air Pods™ aren't nuclear powered.

there are other forms of radiation

>What, how? No it isn't.
> Bluetooth is very low power, and the frequencies it uses are non-ionizing >
so they worst they'll do is heat your flesh up a wee bit.

HE DOES NOT KNOW

have you ever had some neighbors party late and blast music all night and get you edge fuck your sleep ? ITS LIKE THAT ON A CELLULAR LEVEL

Attached: 1513570015922 (1).jpg (1200x682, 98K)

If this was true, I would be able to induce strange perceptions and hallucinations by waving a bluetooth headphone -- or worse, a wifi router -- around over the back of the skull where my visual cortex is. Yet none of this does anything. It's almost as if these waves do not activate neurons any more than putting a heating pad over my head does.

>He doesn't know about infrasound
Lazy ass "science" nerds I swear, do you also proclaim your atheism when you get a chance?
Radiation causes cancer.

baste

Attached: 1537936086239.png (400x400, 71K)

>He doesn't know about infrasound
Any method of listening to audio would produce this. In fact speakers with a subwoofer would produce more of it since earbuds aren't particularly great at bass.
>Lazy ass "science" nerds I swear, do you also proclaim your atheism when you get a chance?
No, and now that you bring it up, I think we can't tell for certain and that the base assumption should be that an all-knowing, all-powerful being does not exist unless reasonably strong evidence for this is found.
>Radiation causes cancer.
*Ionizing radiation. Non-ionizing radiation is all around us. Everything from the warmth of your own body; the light from a lamp; and the signal from your cellphone; is non-ionizing radiation. What makes the difference is that ionizing radiation has enough energy to break bonds between atoms in molecules. This can cause damage to DNA, which causes cancer if the mutation is in just the wrong place. Anything less than this amount of energy and all it can do is wiggle the molecule, creating heat. Because of how quantum things work, multiple non-ionizing photons cannot "team up" on a bond and break it -- either a photon has enough energy or it does not.

UV and upward have that amount of energy, are ionizing, can break molecules in your cells, and can cause cancer. That includes sunlight, x-rays, gamma rays, etc.

I think perhaps it is you who is the lazy ass "science" nerd.

they negatively effect your brain in multiple ways but causation hasn't been established.

Any wireless technology is bad for your brain

>Bluetooth
>radiation

Attached: 1511118289721.png (645x619, 14K)

Attached: 1.png (221x250, 31K)

Stupidity is just correlated with buying wireless headphones. The headphones themselves don't actually make you stupid.

How? What are the symptoms it causes and what is the mechanism of damage?