WHEN THE FUCK IS APPLE GOING TO STOP DICKING AROUND AND FINALLY REFRESH ITS ANCIENT SLOW-ASS MACS...

WHEN THE FUCK IS APPLE GOING TO STOP DICKING AROUND AND FINALLY REFRESH ITS ANCIENT SLOW-ASS MACS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 123K)

this month dude, probably in ~2 weeks.

>it's a mactoddler subhuman thinks his gay faggot fruit toys are welcome on Jow Forums episode

Attached: 1530276034303.gif (160x160, 743K)

Tip: The new ones will be outdated from the day they're released, use parts with less bang for the buck than most PCs use, and be impossible to upgrade in any way.

Mactoddlers btfo!

>Itoddlers soldered shit
this is why mac's are for girls, dummies, kids and faggots

iTODDLERS BTFO TILL THE END OF TIME

I hope some good macs come out, been waiting for a good mac for years to update me old piece of shit mac.

>AMD solders high end CPUs
>universally praised
>Apple solders CPUs in high end MacBooks
>mocked
Why the double standard, Jow Forums?

>he thinks they still care about Macs

Macs don't make them infinity dollars like iPhones do, user

Attached: 1538105800760.png (3669x5000, 1.41M)

Buy a used Powermac G3 and update everything as needed because back then everything wasnt soldered down and impsossible to update, you can potentially keep it working for the next 10+ years

You can thank me later for saving you thousands of dollars you idiot

>buy
>macshit

I mean for those who insist on using Apple, its not a good decision granted, but there are bad decisions and worse decisions

Steve Apple, owner of Apple here:

I have read your message and I will be personally building new Macs for you to enjoy. I should have them ready later this month. Your message has provided the inspiration I needed, thanks, you are a valuable member of the Macintosh ecosystem. Sorry for any inconveniences we may have caused you.

Attached: 04B63E9B-D149-4AC7-A205-CBE2DFEA22EB.jpg (220x332, 23K)

THANK YOU BASED STEVE.
Now please go haunt whoever made the latest run of shit decisions over at Apple.

I think a little bit of Steve will always be with Tim Cook, if you get my drift

Install Gentoo

>t. Mactoddler

>citation needes

SEETHING iCuck

Just look around Jow Forums. Intel is mocked for NOT soldering their CPUs. Apple is mocked for soldering their CPUs.

Is this bait? Soldering heatspreader to cpu die vs soldering cpu to motherboard.