How many shills are on Jow Forums at any given moment. Seems like a lot of posters aren't just retarded...

How many shills are on Jow Forums at any given moment. Seems like a lot of posters aren't just retarded, they are actively giving false information, not just opinons

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-05-34-32.png (720x1280, 235K)

I'm a shill. Try and stop me

Attached: 46F5E3EF040D48B69C6420FE23D55818.jpg (400x400, 25K)

There's a lot of shills on Jow Forums since several marketing companies include it in their "stealth social media package". It's useful to be aware that it's typically not the main priority, it's just a lot more obvious (to some of us) here. Paid shilling is pretty common on all the bigger sites.

Attached: marketing-shill-confession-on-g.png (1280x720, 267K)

>How many shills are on Jow Forums at any given moment.

More than 0 but less than you think. There is this thing called ignorant, which many more people are instead.

amd is the best

Dumb briton

>less than you think
doesn't take that many, if you spend 30 minutes every few days on Jow Forums and most of that time's spent reading then you're going to post a lot less than a team of 5 or 8 people who are just posting garbage for 6 or 8 hours strait.

Attached: microsoft-shilling.jpg (6024x5624, 3.81M)

Well if theres any shills reading this, do the right thing and find another job. And when you quit post the company details, how much you were paid to shill, and how much and where you were shilling. You can do it from a burner phone, friends wifi, or from a cafe or mcdonalds hotspot. Thanks

Shills will never take my good boy points or autismbux

I'm looking for a shillers job.

This will be fallout zone in a while, just shills reading each others shilling.

We live in a time where companies pay people to shitpost against people from rivaling companies, is this the future of warfare?

I done this for three years from 2011 to 2014.
I would envisage that Jow Forums would be a target market, most posters here have little in the way of spare financial resource.
We might target /mu/ or something, audiophiles can spend silly money on their tech junk.

Wouldn't it be more about reputation? If left unchecked Jow Forums would turn completely to GNU+Linux within a year due to non-paid shilling. And while there are plenty of NEETs and kids in school you still want them to prefer say Microsoft products instead of FOSS alternatives because when they grow up you don't want them spreading alternatives.

BASED BASED

Maybe this is paranoid of me, but recently I've started to suspect that some posters are spamming the iToddler meme in an exaggerated way, in an attempt to make Apple-hate seem childish and unreasonable.

>is this the future of warfare?
UK has a real "internet army", and the Arabs started investing heavily in defending islam online about 5 years ago, and of course Russia.
They saw how effective the jidf, and chinese spergs were.

I disagree. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by pure stupidity - which there is a frightening amount of here.

This.

This also - 4channers is sperged-out poorfags who aren't worth shilling to.

99% of the shills are frogposters

anybody who posts without a cute anime girl image on this anime imageboard is pretty much confirmed to be a paid shill. every oldfag has been aware and adhered to this custom for over a decade.

Attached: The Intel™ 9900k is definitively the best gaming processor money™ can buy and defeats AMD Ryzen (1280x720, 62K)

Dell(it)dzis, so by this logic the only company that can be reliably excluded from this is...Apple! Since they are on top of brand wars currently and with their cult like following they don’t need to base their identity off bashing and shitting competition like Samsung and Dell does. At last I truly seen, all thouse iTodlers posts made by paid NPCs, literally poorfags working for marketing scraps.

Cringe

>implying that some place isn't worth shilling on because not every one user is a target
That's how to spot shiller kids
Don't be delusive, they are among us

Attached: 1538259533021.png (352x264, 67K)

Stop shilling, you shill

/thread

Attached: accbe8ef362fd7754340945d88281c49.jpg (1455x1416, 1.17M)

What is worse is they are just die-hard fans and are obviously not being paid

Wouldn't surprise me desu.

Attached: 1480272664537.gif (300x265, 1.62M)