Pt update test and Intel smugness

youtu.be/CL-JFh9BzH8
Based steveo shitting on Intel and principal technologies updated benchmarks
Intel still gloating about being 10% faster than a year old CPU that costs 1/3 as much

Attached: 1502831978496.jpg (700x565, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/248518/new-pt-data-i9-9900k-is-66-pricier-while-being-just-12-faster-than-2700x-at-gaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wasn't this cocky last year when amd pulled similar shit with ryzen and amdrones sent him death threats. Probably because he knows that intel/nvidia users don't give a shit.

1st gen Zen did have alot of issues though
Went from 1600x to 2700x

>Went from 1600x to 2700x
I see you saved some money by buying a new cpu.

Eh I had the opportunity to upgrade so I did
Kept my 1080 tho fuck those turing cards

>the opportunity to upgrade
Seems like you got nickled and dimed bro.

Nah sold the old system on and got a D15 while I was at it.
I'd rather buy 3x and stuff and sell it at a loss than touch Intel shit

>I'd rather buy 3x and stuff
I can tell.

Unironically this, I'd rather sell my kidney and buy 2990WX than touch Intel garbage.

No really. Just look at the views who cared about this. 100.000 people, the same amount as r/amd

Attached: 1537419972674.png (1037x311, 340K)

Yeah us amd fags and all retarded stuff
>going to r/ anything
Kys

just buy it goy

No

What the fuck is this autist's problem. It's called COMMISSIONED benchmark for nothing.

Because it's 2 fucking weeks before the rest of the actual reviewers can break nda and review its Intel just building hype for a bunch of shit fuck off Intel shillstien

>when amd pulled similar shit
What is it that they pulled, more exactly? I can't remember anything like that.

Last year he shat on the 1800X and he shat on Vega and AMDrones swarmed him but he told them to fuck off.

This year he shat on Intel's poor handling of the fake benchmark situation, not once he shat on the 9900k as a product. In fact he goes out of his way to say that Intel didn't have to commission misleading benchmarks because every tech reviewer knows that the 9900k and 9700k will be a beast for gaming.

So someone at Intel's marketing department should be fired for making an unnecessary negative PR stunt.

i9-9900K is 66% pricier while being just 12% faster than 2700X at gaming, Intel got humiliated

techpowerup.com/248518/new-pt-data-i9-9900k-is-66-pricier-while-being-just-12-faster-than-2700x-at-gaming

Quit making a mountain out of a molehill goys.

>tumbleweeds

the vega pricing thing

he spouted bullshit about inner latency and though it was huge problem with it fucking isn't, he failed to understand why eight core CPU isn't scaling with games and tried to blame it on AMD making him perfect target.
Intel bullshit he understands fully because it requires no tech knowledge.

>Hardware Unboxed finally gets called an AMD shill

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hardware Unboxed
I've never watched that channel. Are they AMD shills?

He said a bad thing about ryzen, and they sent death threats.

yea he is

No but he leans heavily towards AMD and this Intel fake benchmarks have started a witchhunt that Linus called out

Linus' reasoning being that they're fake benchmarks and should be thrown away to the trash as marketing bullshit

no one cares about his opinion

he was flat out wrong and people on the internet are known to take authority seriously when they are wrong and be chill with them.

What was he wrong about? That amd told reviewers to test only in 4K and hit GPU limited scenario, or the abysmal memory issues for half a year? This is like Intel telling everyone should test with their commissioned methodology.