What is Silicon Valley like?

Attached: 1513625555627.jpg (779x533, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are people getting so assmad about the NPC meme?

What is NPC

Twitter is not based on Silicon Valley.

Because everyone is equal, even the mentally retarded.

Someone who spends most of their lives not thinking.

>What is NPC
they have no inner though

Attached: 1520970568946.jpg (931x486, 148K)

>asian
>literal drone
not surprised

Because it hits too close to home for them

Attached: 1536548932831.png (548x1266, 164K)

Hey, thinking with language consciously is harder than it sounds

in all seriousness it is self-evident that everyone is not born with equal qualities or abilities, the intelligence of humans can range from profound mental retardation to revolutionary brilliance, and there are people who fall every place in between the two extremes.

not for white people.

keked
this is the funniest shit I've seen in months

Another buzz word used by gaymer manchildren from /v/.

it is if you are an idiot

Attached: 852.jpg (213x237, 9K)

most people are npcs

Attached: 1533129082944.png (632x796, 204K)

Can't believe our memes still make people so asshurt.

Think about it, most emotions and opinions we have aren’t formed with conscious language models and everyone could benefit by trying to put everything into words

Attached: 1538987696479.png (1000x1000, 679K)

Attached: 1539408976028.png (548x1266, 115K)

Professionally everyone is PC and SJW as fuck in public and on social media. But privately those geeks are making over 150k a year having threesomes and orgies all the fucking time. Read a story about a chick's husband trying to justify getting having threesomes by stating that "I never had this as a teen or in college, please let me have this."

But normies are the dominant social group, so it's okay to hate them, by SJW logic.

A dude made a survey where he asked some half-asleep and mostly drugged up college students to write down what they were thinking at random times of the day (huge surprise, not a lot), so newfags re-invented the idea P. Zombies. They arbitrarily decided that the quantifying factor of humanity was whether or not you think in words instead of less tangible/relatable means.
Then people made a Wojak so it exploded, because fuck being original when calling other people mindless automatons.

Good. Its cringy as fuck
>lel npc
I'm tired of tin hat autists saying this whenever you point out how retarded their ideas are

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

so theyre pc and sjw in private too?

Just don't think the wrong thing and you're fine guys, it's just that easy

NPC = being apathetic on most topics, usually because it doesn't directly affect you

A gated community.

When I was young, I thought silicon valley was filled with plastic surgery loving bimbos

there's human turds and used needles on the streets. and everything reeks of piss

>I'm tired of tin hat autists saying this whenever you point out how retarded their ideas are

Same. Extreme, far-right views need to be eliminated. They are simply incompatible with our post-gamergate holistic society.

Attached: 1539329956752.png (376x401, 46K)

The NPC is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Jow Forumscels are just a npc as normies though. a severe lack of critical thinking and independant thought

You mean if you don't conform to their standards you become a pariah? Honestly, I'm just hoping to find some people that genuinely enjoy tech and a good work environment.

according to the study, 75% of any culture will be NPC's whom are controlled by the other 25%

how does thinking without language even work? I imagine it is like being remotely controlled and not having your own will. you just suddenly do something because you got the remote command for it. you didn't arrive by yourself at the conclusion to do it.

and that's how you know you're normal! Weird people do WEEEIIRRRRD STUFF, they even hear VOICES in their HEADS.

Can you believe that?!

Yes and somehow they don't see the irony because they're too busy screaming cuck at anything they don't like.

Attached: 1525623755554.png (1360x1888, 269K)

being a degenerate sounds pretty SJW/PC

>people who disagree with me are sheeples only people who think just like me are the real human beans
really?

Attached: f3343543152.jpg (596x709, 40K)

What a typical NPC response.

Not really, he processed the content and then replied with a level of understanding that's beyond NPC.
An NPC response would be something like:
"Everyone is special, stop insulting people by saying they're mindless"

coping

Do you think in words when you do math in your head? It's like that. Or any sort of visualization. You guys are being really dumb if you think you only think in words.

Kek

I don't get why this meme triggers people
It doesn't make me mad and it doesn't seem particularly accurate either
People posting it are NPCs too

that's almost the pareto distribution :thinking_npc:

and he posted a smug anime girl, that's pretty high level thinking right there.

If this is just popular newspapers and tv channels why not include fox?

i've always thought sort of conversationally, like I have an inner monologue and often "remark" to myself or work things out in my head as if it were a conversation. i always thought that was just the norm? i remember seeing an episode of the Ricky Gervais show where Ricky was calling Karl a retard for thinking in words and being stricken by how dumb that was. now it turns out.. Ricky Gervais was an NPC this whole time

Attached: 100420-gervais-blog.jpg (1600x1200, 951K)

people who think like this might be dumber than people who dont think with language
thought precedes language, not the other way around

>not realizing karl is genius

ITT: Jow Forums fails the Turing test.

I think conversationally too, kind of like preemptive social anxiety/social preparedness

because the type of person who regularly uses the phrase MSM or liberal media cannot begin to fathom that all corporate media, including and especially right-wing media, is just corporate propaganda and misdirection for the peasants

>I-it's just the thinkers who are NPCs, not us that go along with popular narratives!

well, there's always some internal monologue processing the results and questioning them. I think that's what makes the NPC: no capability of critical thinking. they might be intelligent, but they're not really self aware it seems

>thought precedes language, not the other way around
t.sociology department

>Weird people do WEEEIIRRRRD STUFF, they even hear VOICES in their HEADS.
if hearing your own voice is weird to you, you maybe should get your script checked, npc

>Manufacturing consent is a npc book

are you retarded? you think a person brought up with no language can't think? or an animal? languages are for communication

Me? I'm deeper than your average. I've been called brooding, aloof, an idealist. Sometimes my own enigmatic mind can turn on me and I become distraught, paralyzed by my own genius trapped in this cage of society.

Attached: 1381190204103.jpg (416x359, 46K)

NPC's are those that swalloed the blue pill and cannot accept that the red pill even exists as an option. They walk through life following the sheeple. Not having independent thought nor empathy for anyone but their little circle of friends and relatives. They believe their issues are HUGE Compared to real worl problems. They believe they are making a difference. They follow social media and believe all the fud and virtue signal like there is no tomorrow. The #MeToo thing is just the tip of the iceberg.
NPC's often call free thinkers 'Nerds', 'Geeks' and in more recent times Incels as a protective mechanism just in case they get their feelies hurt.
They do not question their overseers too much for fear of being shamed by their peers.
They follow rules and laws like they believe every one of them is just and correct.
They hate on others because their peers hate on them. They do not look into little things like truth or circumstances. If their peers say a person is guilty then they are guilty. If their peers say someone or something is good or great they follow suite.
Basically it's societal brain rot. Things like taking responsibility for your own actions is alien to them.
Everyone who is not part of their peer pressure group is a 'danger' to their way of thinking and acting. Change is bad. Protecting the equilibrium is good.
Accept the foreigner with open arms whilst they take your jobs, your homes and eventually your families.
Corporations are your friends. Consume. Consumer and consume some more. Be the good worker ant and you shall be rewarded in life with a fat pension (kek).
Boomers accepted this and it was 'OK' but everyone else that came afterwards is paying the price for it.
NPC's revolve around one upmanship, selfishness and greed.
Phrases like 'Well that's just your opinion man' a la le Dude are common. They often stick their heqads in the sand whilst repeating the mantra 'la La La I'm not listening!'.
You cannot change NPC's. Only try to avoid them.

>you think a person brought up with no language can't think?
there were experiments. the kids degenerated and died. never got older than 3.
>or an animal?
animals run complex scripts. it might seem intelligent to you, but there's no thought in animals.

dunno what you mean

>NPC's are those that swalloed the blue pill and cannot accept that the red pill even exists as an option
true... i can't imagine what my life would be like if my eyes were not opened by Jow Forums infographics... if only there was some way we could reach NPCs and truley get them to think for themselves like us...

feral children/people exist
>animals run complex scripts. it might seem intelligent to you, but there's no thought in animals.
oh im being trolled

you sound like an NPC

i don't think that's really an outlandish thought. language shapes the way that people think, cultures with different vocabularies have different views and understandings of certain concepts. some concepts may not even be graspable to them by virtue of the fact that they lack a framework to discuss it. can't remember if this was fiction or not but i remember some literary work that made an interesting point about how you could stifle revolutionary thoughts by merely removing the vocabulary from the language, making it impossible for people to even conceptualize the idea of revolt or resistance. probably 1984, its been a while. either way i think you should reconsider and think on this for a while. its a pretty interesting and fun topic to think about.

>feral children/people exist
in your NPC bedtime stories, sold to your NPC parents by Disney
>muh animals
fuck off, catlady NPC

You'd have to be a NPC to believe all of one political side be it liberals, conservatives, libertarians or authoritarians are unthinking sheeple.

Every side of politics have a few smart ones and a horde of follower idiots.

it's kind of like the boomer meme, except it isn't fun/relatable at all except to the most basic bitches and soiboi pathetic people pleaser

and it hurts their feefees

I am not an NPC brother I have been redpilled I know the truth behind the Jews and the MSM... truely it is suffering that I will never find a woman who will also share these views... in better a time I would have been hailed as a hero but this rotten world has no idea of such a thing

>I am not an NPC
that's what NPCs say

where's that source and the thread that blew it up

Yes language does shape the way we think and someone raised without language would be severely intellectually stunted, but thought ultimately precedes language, and you can hold concepts in your head without expressing them in any language, infact it's hard to solve difficult problems without doing so

Jow Forums isn't NPC. They are based. Praise kek. Shadilay!

This describes the outrage culture on Jow Forums

>Our hateful conduct policy is expanding to address dehumanizing language ...
Oh boy, Twitter in charge to define what's "human" and what's not.
That's going to be fun to watch.

Jow Forums is absolutely a shantytown of NPCs
People here don't even program and such such opinions for things that get memed in threads

>how does thinking without language even work?
What in the literal fuck?

You use imagery, god damn. If you are thinking of performing a complex task you visualize it. Nobody thinks in their head "ok i need to walk over there and pick up this thing". You instantly conceptualize the actual action in literally milliseconds.

reminder that Jow Forums is a transbian board and pol memes have no place here

Consider this: A reflexive cry of pain could be the first example of language, and then afterwards an idea of danger or distress is formed from hearing it. So language would come first
I think they're pretty much two sides of the same coin. As soon as you have an abstract thought, you can attach it to an abstract gesture or sound, and it works the other way around too.

>and you can hold concepts in your head without expressing them in any language,
[citation needed]

Just check the Jow Forums archives for early instances of the phrase "internal dialogue" and follow the post chains. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Dude, if you can't do that... something in your brain is seriously broken.

Do you have to talk yourself through breathing?

Might be some kind of threash hold for morons where language is actually required for them to perform complex thoughts.

That's fucking scary though.

then I should say thought precedes conscious use of language because even plants communicate but they don't think
You can think thoughts that don't yet have a word asossicated with them

the citation is I own a brain

test

do you think cavemen drew bears literally thinking out loud BEARS BEARS to other cavemen? even they had the idea of making those paintings without a language that isnt grunts

This NPC thing is too real, damn dude did you ever think once in your life? children do this intuitively

Basically this.
I came to a similar conclusion when I tried to figure out why these people always display their "trigger warnings" and needs for "safe spaces" yet are so willing to promote promiscuity.

Shit, I thought trap threads were to get rid of CPfags

>that's why I left

you truly are an NPC incapable of understanding critical thought. you seem very triggered by the meme, too. why is that?

thank you, I was bracing for an annoyed "check encyclopedia dramatica" reply

Ironic that you fags continually spout this NPC meme. When was the last time you even made anything original? You all speak the same, and spout the same memes off over and over again. Not only that, but meme itself is derivative. It's literally just a painted over wojack. What an embarrassment.

>Look all there NPCs lmao
>now im going to spam this meme like a drone
>that will show them

It is not one or the other, most people have verbalised thoughts and visualization at the same time

>typical hipster comment