Is this the answer to fat overweight neckbeards?

Is this the answer to fat overweight neckbeards?

Attached: treadmill.jpg (640x854, 42K)

>fat AND overweight
good job brainlet.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 56K)

irl coworker of mine did this with his ps3 and lost a decent amount of weight
he also set up an elliptical that he would use every time he watched dragonball z
to clarify, if he was going to watch dragonball z, he would force himself to use the elliptical the entire episode

you can be overweight but not fat

lol fucking cardio to lose weight

They will never make it.

>Not allowed to use two adjectives in a row
Learn English Pajeet

Attached: Linus.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Attached: BTL.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

It won't hurt, being active is very good to help lose weight but in the end you basically can't outwalk a bad diet. The best thing to lose weight is to just eat less. You can eat slightly more and still lose weight if you walk a lot though.

>The best thing to lose weight is to just eat less.
Any drastic change in diet will put your body in shock, and cause it to lose weight.

It just affects productivity. Spend less time working, increase efficiency, and spend your new found off time exercising and enjoying yourself.

this looks really comfy

>Any drastic change in diet will put your body in shock, and cause it to lose weight.

What a stupid thing to say, easily disproven.

I switch to an all cupcake diet and gain 5lbs in a week.

a-are you the snake diet guy

Go fuck yourself retard.

Lift some weights. Acknowledge that pleasure comes at the end of pain.

All you need is to lift to max once every 3 days and eat healthy. Stop eating shit & honestly from experience, drop the sodas. Sugar fucks you up.

I dont understand
is that a yes or a no

Attached: 1516709304081.png (780x585, 464K)

>find a chair with legs far enough apart that they rest on the metal sides along the belt on the treadmill
>continue to sit on my ass
It took me about 15 seconds to outsmart your system.

Attached: laughingpepe.jpg (550x467, 56K)

I literally wish you were dead right now. You are a shit human being.

just tell me yes or no user

Attached: 1532089116106.jpg (640x640, 51K)

If you were climbing a tree and some squirel started screaming that he loved to eat bird poop would you tell him weather you ate shit or not?

The mere act of interacting with you makes me feel dirty.

that sounds like something the snake diet man would say

I have to admit that I don't know what a snake diet man is to tell you that I'm not the snake diet man, so I find the question oppressive because you are forcing me to admit ignorance. But the truly upsetting thing is that you assume your knowledge is worth knowing and are either making a really bad joke, or genuinely feel like you are making a connection.

I'd like to think it was just a bad joke, at least one person enjoyed it.

Its some indian girl holding an ass and threads about protein shakes and some guy that can't gain weight.

My curiosity is actually outweighing my disdain for your ability to breath.

he doesnt even use it

the snake diet guy is a meme on the /fast/ general
i always had a feeling he posts on Jow Forums

>using standup desks
kys, if you worked out then you wouldn't need them
I am a contortionist so I can have "horrible" posture while sitting without it being a problem

god i hate tripfags

I went from 180lb in July to 150lb in Oct I'm a keto enthusiast.

I don't follow Jow Forums memes. I have to admit I thought you were talking about youtube shit which is decidedly worse, and I'm sorry for judging you so harshly, I'm intoxicated.

"fat overweight" is a tautology brainlet

>keto enthusiast
wow you sound like somebody I'd like to punch in the face

I had a standing desk for a year and a half and all it did was make my back hurt at the end of the day. I wasn't really fat though, and was kind of active already. For someone fat who otherwise doesn't move, maybe it would be more helpful. But then, a fat person would have an even harder time being on their feet all day. Just do regular exercise.

i went from 210 to 135 in 3 years eating nothing but pizza and icecream

fasting and cutting out high carb food and food that has sugar added to it. Including soft drink.

No, pic related is the solution.

It's a guide so simple that even the lardiest of lardasses can use it. Work out twice a week for ten to thirty minutes and you'll gain some muscle which your body will have to fill with nutrients.
Same diet, but less weight.

It won't make you thin, but it will vastly improve your life. Also, if you are ridiculously fat you'll get a subconscious impetus for weight loss and start eating less naturally. Ever tried a pullup while being a lardass, while also having some momentum from earlier stages of a progressive path to pullups? That's a situation where you'll easily start to lose weight.

However, the book really needs a "no bullshit" edit. Like half of it is rambling about prison culture from a guy who may or may not have actually been in prison.

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x474, 38K)