Chairs

best chair for 14-hour work days?

Attached: posture golden ratio.jpg (544x841, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altwork.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Budget? If you want a cheap one. Just buy one from ikea, it should do the trick

herman miller or steelcase

>Budget? If you want a cheap one. Just buy one from ikea, it should do the trick
I have an Ikea shitter rn and it sucks ass. Uncomfy and just doesn't do the job. Leans waaaay back and requires me to slouch.

which is a better value?

>If you want a cheap one. Just buy one from ikea, it should do the trick
No it shouldn't. Buying a cheap ikea chair for 14-hour sessions is madness. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

A coffin, good luck slave

Attached: 7htios91otq11.jpg (640x679, 58K)

steelcase second hand is cheaper.
herman miller chairs are like 1000$ brand new and designer as fuck so they would keep value.

apart of me questions if all the other wiremesh chairs like steelcase and others are actually good for you or just nockoffs if the mesh isnt made taunt in the right ways it would just be a asthetic and not good for you.

people say they found steelcase for 80$ second hand fyi.

but steelcase are not mesh. personally I want mesh because I get sores on my butt from sitting on chair all day not sure if mesh would help but I figure its a heat/ventilation thing.

altwork.com/

foldable desk exercising mechanism with pistons which will crush you body in its frame once it malfunctions.

is buying a Herman miller chair a good investment? they have 12year warranty and I assume wouldn't drop in price much because they designer item.

they like 1000-1300$ thou but if they still 800$ in 20years maybe a good buy?

Is this a picture of the average Debian user?

Dx racer

Stool without backrest. Forces you to keep a good posture. Make sure to walk around every 45 mins too.

I'd rather sit in the electric chair than work 14 hour days consistently.

all thos chairs will fall apart in 2years not worth 400$.

Yes herman miller is worth it
Get one used its like half the cost

>14 hour work days
you don't need to beat around the bush, we all know it's for your mom's basement

I know I was baiting. Agree with the other user though, Herman is the move unless you're on a budget

Bought a used Steelcase Leap a month ago. Experienced mild lower back pain before switchcing and it went away pretty much instantly.

Invest in a proper chair, user.

is there a budget mesh model thou. I like herman mesh design because stop my bum getting hot and pimply.

Look for places that sell used office chairs. Really cheap atleast here where I live.
I have kinnarps 9000 with long back and rest for neck.

recommendations?

>foldable desk exercising mechanism with pistons which will crush you body in its frame once it malfunctions.
based , deliver me from this hell

>Stool without backrest. Forces you to keep a good posture
like the guy in OP pic?

I feel like you guys are shill meming because the herman chairs I've used didn't feel any different than other quality chairs they just had more/better features. I'd rather just save the money by getting a great chair and replacing the padding when it's spent.

yer im fairly sure herman Millan is a 90s investment banker meme.

I like the mesh design thou but the only clone some ones posted has bad dimentions if your tall and is just a Asian clone for Asian people.

alos the new herman miller which is their first chair update since mid 90s is coming out right now so that's kinda cool comes in nice colors.

spending like 500-800$ on a chair is obviously retarded thou and brand based.

more than 150$ is prob wasteful but then again you would have to hunt around to get a really good 150$ chair while the h miller chairs are actually really good chairs just not worth a grand.

Kinnarps and Håg are good brands sold in my country but they might not be in yours so it depends

bad doggo
what the fuck is he doing, get him off dude

USA

>more than 150$ is prob wasteful but then again you would have to hunt around to get a really good 150$ chair while the h miller chairs are actually really good chairs just not worth a grand.
any recommendations for $150-200 chairs?

I got a free Herman Miller Embody when a company I worked for closed up shop. It's a great chair, 10/10 would recommend. I can sit in it for hours on end and it never gets uncomfortable.

It's how they got their logo

Sit on an exercise ball for no more 20 minutes, but switch from a normal chair to an exercise ball a few times a day. Standing behind your desk a few times a day will also help. The best sitting position is the next position, so switch often. Exercise (weights, core strenght, coordination) at least twice a week. Sitting for 14 hours will wreck your back if you dont take precautions.

idknow ive been sitting at a computer for like 10hours a day for 20years my back feels fine.

only 30thou and starting to get paranoid might pick up a nice chair.

using this atm. stiff chair makes you move around which I think is good for you.

Attached: INSC1-Integra-Sidechair_Almond.jpg (937x1361, 122K)

Attached: 1537199057727[1].jpg (1500x1200, 438K)

obviously was a school for 5 of thous 20years thou and doing sport back then. but I averaged it out. I prob spend 10hours sitting now and 16hours when I was really hardcore and maybe 5hours when I was at school.

tried sitting cross legged for 1-2years I think I tried padded chairs for 1-2years as well but really bad quality ones and they felt bad mostly on a hard simple chair. I have been told a comfy chair will literally kill you because you wont move in it and it will fuck up your circulation and that's the main risk of these "comfy" chairs and some poverty chair might actually be way better for you in the long run.

>tried sitting cross legged for 1-2years I think I tried padded chairs for 1-2years as well but really bad quality ones and they felt bad mostly on a hard simple chair. I have been told a comfy chair will literally kill you because you wont move in it and it will fuck up your circulation and that's the main risk of these "comfy" chairs and some poverty chair might actually be way better for you in the long run.
kek

>14-hour work days
dog bless

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

tfw forgot whether or not i posted this

If you work in an office that gets their furniture from a supplier/furnisher, ask your facilities or someone for their info, they may get you a furniture at the same discount. This is how I got a Embody for $900 new.

buy standing desk for $250

save $1000 on chair and lifetime in backpain

The key is to have a couple different chairs. Get one with and one without a back rest. The next position is the best position.

>communists think they can live as well as an American working 14 hours a day because reasons
This is why you dumb faggots starve to death every time.

Attached: imouto.gif (600x338, 1.62M)

before you spend big bucks on any chair you should find some place you can try them out. Chair comfort is 100% subjective.

Personally I hate Herman miller Aeron chairs, I do like the Mirra chair though.