Tfw using linux

>tfw using linux
>it's pretty dope
>turning all my old trash pcs into linux machines
>freetards ruin the fun by being the most anal and autistic people on earth

I want to strangle freetards.

Attached: 200.gif (252x200, 2.71M)

Unsubscribe

I'm confused, when were you interacting with freetards?

Yeah, at this point I want to run windows 10 just to spite them tbqh

When and how are you interacting with them...? Maybe it's the ways you're interacting with them more than the people themselves

that's what every german forum on the internet feels like. germans being pedantic autists made me learn english and abandon the german speaking internet

No one cares Hans.

Maybe you could actually use an FSF approved distro rather than whining, proprietard.

It's called GNU/Linux

Really the only drawback the using linux is the users

Then strangle me cunt
ive never touched linux and i just fuck around with Windows 98SE and earlier
AND ITS ALL FUCKING FREE

this. 100%
fuck linux users
especially the new crowd (trannies and faggots)

Tell us user, of your experiences with them

Edgy windows using teenagers are 10x worse.
There's some autistic discussions within the Linux community but nothing is funnier than seeing hundreds of threads of "The ULTIMATE guide to disabling all telemetry on windows 10 (probably) in 47 easy steps".
It's also funny looking through comment sections whenever microsoft has found a new way to fuck every windows user in the ass and seeing all the mass cope. Windows users literally have no defence any more apart from "b-b-but more people are making software for windows!!!"

Attached: 1495071669362.jpg (225x225, 14K)

desu i've never seen windows fanboys. they seem to use it begrudgingly because of games or photoshop

* gnu/linux

this
i only use windows for CAD

I know its pedantic but freeware and GNU free/Torvalds OpenSource should be made more clear so non-trannies like you aren't confused.
Windows 98 is free in price but so is Facebook and windows 10 practically. No one can audit the code of 98 or fork it for use today.

An example of freetardism is (to a new convert)
>I understand you value your privacy since equifax, but you truly don't give a shit about your privacy if you don't use a completely free distro like Devuan on a flash drive on a librebooted T400
despite the freetard not putting into consideration who they're talking to (commonly an NPC who uses social media or has interests beyond the normal scope of linux and decides to shit on them instead of offering alternatives).
For instance, say you are professional who wants linux but also needs to use windows for professional application (adobe, AutoCAD, DAWs come to mind first), a freetard will tell them to unironically convert to GIMP, KDenLive, OpenCAD, and Ardour. A more practical person would most likely say the same thing but consider the users' original workflow and find a practical bridge while they switch (or provide fallback if limitations are met) such as suggesting VFIO, WINE, or telling them straight up it isn't there yet if they know the program well enough.

I think freetards have the right intention in mind but don't grasp the concept of user transition, considering it a compromise of their ideological free-computing instead of helping less inclined men to a more free platform. They think reaching compromise on a person-to-person basis shouldn't be done to withhold membership in their cult.
The cult isn't wrong desu, just not the same people you would want being your salesman and outreach program for a project like Gnu/Linux.

>at this point I want to run windows 10
You might as well if you're running systemd. It's why I jumped back to windows 10.

just mention linux or have an issue or question about something and freetards come out of the woodwork

the main problem is freetards insist on spouting this stuff to people who have no interest in it and couldn't care any less

Linux is a kernel and its community is not about freedom.

machads are the best, they are the only ones that know what they're talking about, winshits and lincucks are just left there to cope with >macshit found your problem and >MACTODDLERS BTFO

Everyone says shit to me I couldn't give a fuck about all the time, freetards are no exception. On the real, their message is absolutely more important at a human rights level. Its largely how I ended up moving to Linux and learning about alternative solutions to problems that I didn't even know existed thanks to the schizos here, at blackhat/defcon, r/privacy, and Wendell's podcast.

You are right about them talking to people who don't give a shit, but really its worse. They are great at maintaining the base message of linux, they are great at making a use case for linux, but they are so fucking horrible at "customer" interaction they make people like OP and others actively hate the project instead of thinking it wasn't right for them thanks to ideological conflicts of interests.

Thanks for letting me ramble user

The mac situation is funny because there's two extreme ends
It's either enlightened mac chads who have been through the Windows -> Linux -> Mac route, or dumb roasties / homosexuals.

Nice blog

People SHOULD care about personal freedom though.
I agree that freetards go overboard, but they're still fighting in the right direction.
I honestly believe free software would benefit the majority of people who think they don't care.
Even if you're going to argue "I have nothing to hide xdd", there's a very warm and wholesome feeling you get when your entire workflow consists of tools that you know have been designed with no motivation other than the user in mind.

Attached: 0c82d35aac71732263e5592e82633ab111273d5638ccfad579336024d5fd94d9.png (375x360, 122K)

I wonder how the fuck can someone someone be enlightened after leaving Linux for MacOS.

*"enlightened chad", it's an important distinction.
Obviously a normal person is going to realise the freedom and cost benefits that Linux provides and stick with it, but the Chad enlightenment is going to be "Woah bro, so you mean I can just pay $2000 for a sweet ass macbook that's already set up out of the box and I can do all this bash shit on that? Sweeeet dude, less time doing all this config shit and more time banging chicks haha".

Attached: 1491721897206.png (611x610, 866K)