/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user forgot to post his cells • /csg/ Infographic is over a year old now nobody has stepped up to update it because it requires effort
• user warns of Chinese PCI-e converters being wired wrong • user has trouble finding info on Lancertech/Niz keyboards • user's Raspberry Pi Zero pin header shows up • user reviews a game controller from FlyDigi posts update and comparison to his other controllers • user mistakes SHP8000 pricing for SHP9500 Previous thread

Attached: CSG Christmas.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/cute-things/32828394349.html
aliexpress.com/item/2018-new-8Bitdo-SN30-GP-Bluetooth-Gamepad/32921254293.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S68013227
aliexpress.com/item/donald-trump-Wall-Sticker-Home-Decoration-Silk-Art-Poster/32933139387.html
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Military-Figures-WW2-German-Officer-Soldier-Motor-Tricycle-Army-Weapon-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32891166389.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/68038529/#68041541
ru.aliexpress.com/item/BT/32384484446.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32704974113.html
imgur.com/gallery/7T7Mi
chinkshit.xyz/random/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and not a lazy fuck like that bootleg OP that can't put in the effort go write news

vicky for president

We NEED change.

Chinese Shopping General

Make it happen.

Who's vicky?

One change at a time. I propose chink shopping general.

I propose Chink Shit General

I propose to change csg to cgs - Chinese garbage summarised

/CSG/ Christmas shit general

whats a good desktop mic? is the SF-920 from the infographic any good?

NW3U if you can find it

I am looking to buy a SNES USB Gamepad.

Which store and seller would you guys recommend? Looking for the best possible quality.

Theyre all shit. Either buy a legit one and get an adaptor or an 8bitdo.

Data frog make that stuff too but theyre exactly the same as the generics

SN30Pro I guess? It has analogs and triggers...

He doesnt need the pro version if he is just using it for SNES (and that era) though

My chink shipper is trying to shill me into using DPD instead of DHL option that i chose.

Anyone know about DPD? what the fuck is it.

Double penetration delivery.

nice

why, because it's cheaper or because of dangerous goods restrictions or something? DPD shipments are handled by different postal services so it depends on your country if they will be as good as DHL

DHL is superior in every way though, also DHL option was free on this product

i'd go with DHL but i don't think you can dispute for them using the wrong shipping method

I hope the chink dosent chink by trying to get me to pay for shipping when i recieve my shit.

Is there anything to cover my computer bluetooth ports so it don't get dusty?

need a new media player device
i've had around 4 sansa clips so far, and the last one i bought ("like new") doesnt handle bigger microsd cards well (128gb is supposed to work but doesnt)
so i need a new mpd
what's a good quality one nowadays? i would prefer if rockbox was an option for it too, and a price comparable to the clip (which is going around 60-90 new(ish) on ebay
obviously microsd expansion is a must, good playlist management, would prefer with a screen if only to show the track name/time

i've been told chink players can be good quality so asking here

Did you try formatting the card to FAT32? MicroSD cards with a capacity of 64gb and bigger are formatted as ExFAT by default, which a lot of the audio players don't support.

>rockbox
Benjie T6 (AKA AGPtek Rocker) and XDuoo X3 are the two chink audio players I'm aware of with Rockbox ports.

>CLICK ON MY SOICORD REFERRAL LINKS

Attached: pathetic.jpg (953x1282, 188K)

I'm thinking about getting this one.
aliexpress.com/item/cute-things/32828394349.html

get a mibox, i got it and it works fine

I need a really really cheap sub 5$ snes controller that wont stop working in a month

Sub 25$ earbuds with a decent bass? Without a cable over the ear

yes, i've formatted the card to fat32 under linux (using cfdisk+mkfs, and using parted), and windows 10 (using diskart and some freeware makefat32 utility). in all cases, i can copy as much as i want to the card (both while in the player and in a card reader). in all cases some "allowed" characters (for fat32) such as apostrophe (') or brackets [] will cause the folders/file containing them to get erased as soon as i unplug usb (sometimes even right after copy)

believe me, i've spent the past two weeks trying everything i can from renaming all files/folders to pretty much 8.3 fat shortnames and doing long format which for some reason took like 10 hrs on windows. i've run scandisk, fsck and anything else i can think of on the card, and i've run testdisk to verify the partitions arent fucked up.

so either a. i got a shitty player with a bad card interface, 2. the card really is bad (brand new sandisk ultra) or something wrong with the files themseles

since the card is readable under both windows and linux, and the files play under both linux/windows, i'm concluding something's up with the player, and i'm done trying to get the best possible deal with the old sansas

i'd like some more recently released player too, to avoid obsolescence

Anyone know of a good NAS? Preferably just a small computer attached to a box I can install a linux nas distro on.

And I do not need anymore hard drives. I just want a box that I can put my own hard drives in.

All the stuff on amazon is way too expensive in my opinion for what I want. Just a 2ish bay box that I can plug into my router and access from anywhere in my house.

Am I crazy or is everything from like synology etc way overpriced? Am I asking too much?

>2bay
Just plug them into your routers usb.

Did you try any smaller capacity cards?

aliexpress.com/item/2018-new-8Bitdo-SN30-GP-Bluetooth-Gamepad/32921254293.html
note; it can be used as wired usb controller with micro-usb cable

How do you gusy cope with the wait?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-13 My AliExpress Manage Orders.png (922x486, 97K)

>csg

Attached: 01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 01110011 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 0 (640x360, 27K)

Forget about it, get surprised when it arrives

but my phone is already basically falling apart

>american education

I'm not a mutt
Why would you even think I was one of those vile creatures?

i lost the 64gb i had in the last player, so i only have a 2gb that came with this one and it works
i forgot to mention that say i copy 32gb worth of files, i will have no issue with maybe 60% of them, the others will either disappear from the player completely or not play at all even though they are listed (and play in linux/windows).

Brows and fill my cart with more junk to buy

By the reading comprehension shown.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68013227

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

El basado y redpilleado.

El cringeado y soipilleado.

csg i just moved into a new room, what chinkshit things do i need for decorations?

Posters, smart led bulbs

by not buying stuff from china I need imminently or quickly.

I'm looking for a cheap wireless access point to extend wi-fi to my bedroom well. Currently I have a router on the other side of my house, with an ethernet cable going to my PC in my bedroom, but would like to extend the network in to my room. Any good chink WAP or network adapters that can do this?

aliexpress.com/item/donald-trump-Wall-Sticker-Home-Decoration-Silk-Art-Poster/32933139387.html
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Military-Figures-WW2-German-Officer-Soldier-Motor-Tricycle-Army-Weapon-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32891166389.html

chinese shit shoppers

Can you see my reply?

no

Oh god oh fuck

what did they post?

Attached: 1532728890517.png (427x421, 211K)

Answer me or you will be destroyed

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/68038529/#68041541

Good usb to Bluetooth connector that wont give me cancer

What's a good really cheap SSD for my T430 just for holding the OS?

Just get something on sale from newegg

Huh???

Kingdian, Kingfast, KingSpec, Goldenfir

I'm only human after all.

>tfw a whole week without any chink shit arriving
i swear i did not forgot to tip the mailman this time

Attached: sadness.png (650x773, 47K)

make sure you do the fortnite dance in front of him

>bluetooth ports
What?

>him
>fortnite dance
i do not know what that is or does, but my mailman is a lady, and i have tried doing the old tokyo sandblaster once months ago ago but it had no effect

TRN V80 around that price.

Doing that I found out that AliExpress has a 100 items cart cap.

Nothing. What can be better than empty room with essentials? I wish I can get rid of all that crap that filling my room, but landlord wouldn't let me.

Orico. Seems to have good reviews from around the web.
ru.aliexpress.com/item/BT/32384484446.html

Landlord wouldn't let you throw out your own stuff?

Some rented apartments come with furniture

Got it, didn't even think of that

I mean usb ports lol

m.aliexpress.com/item/32704974113.html

its an over the ear design prob just going to but the ROCK Zircon but thanks

thank you desu

Give me some cool chink things to buy

Okay so i need a amp for my 2 MB QUART 390MC'S (200watt) what chink amp do you user's recommend

Attached: woooo.gif (234x302, 217K)

He's ()
right, it came with the furniture and even some silverware.

I've had an SF30Pro for the last few months.
Works great, feels great, and no issues to report.
Except I had to open it up to fix the oversensitive d-pad:
imgur.com/gallery/7T7Mi

Attached: IMG_1223.jpg (1632x1224, 763K)

chinkshit.xyz/random/

Do you have big hands? I really want one, but not sure that it will be comfortable enough for me — my hands aren't small

What is the cheapest worth having BT gamepad with the phone mount?

is there a good chink sata expander card? i need 6-10 ports and most i see on amazon have shit reviews

OP, in an effort to be inclusive, and not offend, can we have the next thread labeled

Chink Stuff General?

What are the best IEM'S at the moment

Campfire Audio Andromeda.

Does anyone know any chink site or shop which sells mouses copyin pic related? Pls

Attached: logitech_910005131_mx_master_2s_wireless_1357317.jpg (2500x2500, 228K)

it measures like shit

Rockboxed Benjie T6 + 256GB shark microSD

Attached: t.jpg (400x357, 104K)

why the fuck would you want a copy? you get that mouse for good quality and hyperscroll. there are no other mice except some logitech ones that have hyperscrolling. or am i wrong?

Yeah it's a small gamepad unfortunately.
There's proably an user who can recommend GameSir or DataFrog controllers instead?

Because its the most comfortable mouse I ever tried, idc about the hyperscroll and the real one is too expensive

>$1,099.00
what the fuck is wrong with you? that is not "best" by any measurement.

There's refubrished original on ebay for $65
I've bought 6 logitech trackballs from that one seller over many years, other than oem packaging all were in mint condition.

>$65 for a fucking mouse
Is this the /Retard General/?

I use a DAC-X6 dac/amp and like it, according to its specs it should be able to handle 600Ω headphones.