Windows 10 LTSC

Redpill me on Windows 10 LTSC

How much less bloated is it?
Are there still 150 Processes running after a fresh install, vs 20 or 30 Processes on a fresh Windows 7 / 8.1 install?

Where can I download the image and how do I activate it?

Attached: Win10.jpg (647x450, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/10/07/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14942-for-pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All versions of Windows 10 are the same shit

But how much less shit is LTSC?

Install Trisquel GNU.

Just use the regular Windows 10, Home or Pro. LTSC and LTSB are snake oil.

People in this thread have no clue what they're talking about. I haven't used LTSC, but as someone who uses LTSB it is way less bloated. No cortana, no Windows store, not even a picture viewer by default. It's just about as stripped down as you can get Windows. Its also completely usable for a daily OS despite what some people claim. I've set my little sister's gayming pc up with it and she's had no complaints, so if a tech illiterate like her can use it, anyone can. From what I hear, LTSC is just the new LTSB.

Forgot to say, download from a reputable uploader on TPB(main page is down, but onion mirror is still up) and activate with KMSpico (get from mydigitallife, or TPB)

You don't need activators, you can activate yourself via cmd or powrrshell look up instructions.

Its like 4 lines if code to paste

Doesn't that method need to be redone every 90days? The benefit of KMSpico is that it auto renews multiple times a day, so Windows never needs to be manually reactivated.

>not even a picture viewer by default
Dunno about LTSC, but LTSB still has the W7 picture viewer but it's disabled by default. Need to adjust a registry key.

KMS activation lasts 180 days and most kms tools have option for it to auto reactivate

Did Microsoft publish a new build of LTSC after the updates to 1809 because of file deletion?
(meaning, do I have to download my ISO again?)

ITT: People talk themselves into renting their own computer from a digital slum lord.

t. I have nothing else to do than tinker with my computer

Only for insiders

It's still Windows 10, but it is neutered. Meaning it can do less, including some actually more decent things about windows.

I don't tinker with it at all really. It is running a version of Windows. That version is not 10. You can present all the mental gymnastics you wish to attempt to explain why you would prefer to rent your computer, but in the end it's because you're either subjugated or stupid. Choose your poison.

>Using Windows instead of programming own kernel and using command line for everything

>Are there still 150 Processes running after a fresh install

Numbers are arbitrary, but to a dumdum normie that's all they know. They're still there in windows 7 they are just grouped together under a single mysterious process. They're split out in Windows 10 1703+ when you have more than 3.5gb ram which offers more flexibility, stability and visibility into resources consumed for each process.

blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/10/07/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14942-for-pc/

So stick with windows 7, move to windows 10, its all got the same shit running you just can't see it.

Windows 7 is the best desktop OS ever made!

Attached: About Windows 7.png (490x428, 28K)

>Numbers are arbitrary
Indeed. I'm not about to say "unused X is wasted X" but a surface level number doesn't tell you anything and how they make it "bloated" is not only subjective, but inaccurate to begin with.

One process be more of a resource hog than one million, there needs to be context.

Attached: firefox_2018-10-13_12-11-54.png (600x565, 23K)

*One process could be

File deletion only happen on update to 1809. Wich for LTSC is meaningless because you need to make a clean install.

wha do you think about windows 10 education?
should I use it as a daily os?

I use it on my desktop. It’s usual W10, least you get it free from university.

Yeah, no.
The only thing is slower uodates, but it's unironically good because then only the fucked up updates get tested on regular Home and Pro users.

lol.

>pretending to be a girl for attention

It's for people who are too much special snowflake for LTSB even.

>no cortana, metro, edge, windows store
>snake oil

>tfw we live in a time where people are scared of updating and trying to find ways to disable them
when did it get this bad anons?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.23.976.jpg (1920x1080, 858K)

less QC
more söy

I was that way since windows xp. With hardware router and properly configured firewall you didn't need any updates. Even less now with spyware and "genuine" shit.

I did not know that. That explains a lot. Thanks based user!

>Little sisters gayming pc
c-can I have her discord user..?

I like it

>discord
who the flying fuck uses shitcord lmao fucking retarded niggers

My new ThinkPad arrives in a few days and I am unsure whether to install LTSB or LTSC. From what I've read here, LTSC 2019 is a buggy clusterfuck right now. If true, how long till it gets all ironed out? Would it be a terrible idea to go with older LTSB for now and reinstall a few months down the road?