IPhone or Android?

Now I realise, this is a touchy subject but it has to be brought up. I've been mashing my brains on the subject of whether I should stay with Apple and buy an iPhone XS or should I buy an Android phone??

The problem is, which Android phone to choose from. They're all huge, which to me is nearly a deal breaker because I prefer a smaller form factor and although they appear to be better on paper I still think Apple have a good level of optimisation in their software making the lesser specs not even matter THAT much.

With that being said, I like how with Android you can split screen your apps. That's something I love the thought of, I have many other reasons to consider both.

Bottom line, what do you suggest and why?

Attached: iphone-xs-max-3.jpg (1600x900, 103K)

Any Android One device.

Any android device that supports a good custom rom

If you are tech savvy, get an android, if not, get an iphone. Both are botnet, iphone less botnet ootb, but you can make android spy less than iphone.

If you want to be spied on: Android.
If you're a poorfag: Android.
If you're a minority: Android

If you're white: iPhone.

I like to think I'm tech savvy but I gotta admit I am a scrub for paying for brand names too, I really am a sucker for the way Apple promote the premium feel of their phones

OP here, I'd like to also point out how much I fucking hate how flimsy and proprietary the charger and headphones are for iPhones, this is my main gripe about Apple yet I'm still considering buying one...

this sums it up pretty nicely

They're not particularly flimsy at all, you must treat your stuff poorly.

just get a fucking 250bux chinkphone or Nokia, it's a fucking phone!

Name me an open source calendar app then. Preferable one that's not shit. Also all launchers like Nova are proprietary. You fucking children lied to me. I miss my iPhone 4S already.

Simple Calender, Kiss Launcher

I use a blackberry. keeps me out of the google botnet and the iphone walled garden and security holes.

also keeps me from wasting time on pointless apps since BBOS 10 has
>no apps

The Pixel 3 is going to be an utility monster. It won't feel as high quality and good looking as the XS, but it certainly will help you get through the day.

I use iPhone because it works more often for the simpler things and when I'm outside I don't usually have time to be fucking around with software problems.

What lesser specs are you talking about? A11 from last years iPhone still rapes everything.

If you have to ask strangers what to get clearly its too early for you to own a phone. When you grow up you will develop this thing called your own opinion

Get a Nokia N9 and enjoy a GNU/Linux phone.

If youre a Mactoddler homosexual

Not sure of any raping it's done since release. OnePlus has annihilated it in every speed test

Attached: 8C998296-AC98-484F-B579-66B94637C31F.jpg (4000x2667, 3.23M)

OP here again, bought the iPhone XS. I'm a scrub and I'm proud to be a scrub!!

>$1500 iShit vs $300 Poco
>"""""""""optimization""""""""

Attached: 1523197794845.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Attached: 555FECCB-0BEE-406F-AC73-60943A47B7D7.png (1115x767, 671K)

I'd get an Android phone that you can root and install LineageOS. That's as free as you can get without compromising basic functionality.

Attached: Bowsette 196.jpg (1060x1500, 1.55M)

look at that T H I C C N E S S

Attached: apple-iphone-xr.jpg (1500x1000, 135K)

Etar or Simple Calendar. Lawnchair is basically Nova.

SEETHING Andreet

Attached: C63EABCA-EAA8-42E9-9FB9-39419A032094.jpg (2048x2048, 413K)

just get Mi A2 or Nokia7+ for 200 bucks
you get the stock android with a great camera and smooth performance without being a slave to the apple jews

>meme videos
Come on.

iPhone se, last good I phone

iPhone X here. After buying Bluetooth headphones I don’t give a shit about a headphone jack. I use my good headphones on my pc

>implying apple won't spy on you

Attached: 1519425892608.jpg (413x395, 38K)

iPhone doesn't have USB OTG. I enjoy using DriveDroid.

Also doesn't have anything that comes close to NewPipe from what I see.

Attached: image.jpg (367x219, 108K)

looks fine desu better than a fugly chin

Disgusting. It's like they made it look like shit on purpose to shame you for not spending over $1000 on a phone.

They are both disgusting mobile sensor platforms. Choose your poison based on metrics like battery life, performance, build quality, or app selection.

Attached: 5f841062-c205-4564-b3a7-5d525194f5ab..jpg (389x398, 12K)

Have an Android phone myself but it sounds like you want the iPhone so just buy what you enjoy: the iPhone.

Just got an XS Max and absolutely loving it.

iTODDLERS BTFO

What is meme about it, they're actual side by side comparisons of using them in ways regular people would

Android has:
Clover
Modded Spotify
File Managers
Torrent Clients
VPNs

GNU/Linux as phone

I want to buy the x, it just feels so nice and much higher quality compared to the s9, but god dammit I can't make the switch to ios. I've been raised on android and I can't switch off of it

iOS has a torrent client and file managers.

Wait till next year. Apple will ditch the stupid notch. Androids are for poor and autistic people.

If you need something to tide you over get an iphone se. They are practically free.

street shit harder ipoojeet

no it doesn't

Filza and iTransmission

>device dependant
lmao having to wait months for support if you get a new phone
>have to be side loaded
at the whim of apple revoking their keys kek

>I love the thought of
But you will never actually do.
This platform is not worth it with all the substandard apps. I switched to S8+ last year because there was no X+ at that moment but I'll be switching back to XS Max in a month.
>basic apps constantly crash or misbehave
>bloatware
>battery drain in standby. Yes battery is decent on my phone but whether or not you use it throughout the day - by the bedtime you'll have 15%. My 6s+ could stay at like 70% if I had a busy day and didn't use the phone much.
>video recording, and especially stabilization is an absolute garbage compared to iPhones. Every video is a jelly mess.
>I'm using it since November and it's ALL scratched up EVERYWHERE. Gorilla glass my ass. I don't use cases but I'm very careful with my things. My iPhones always looked like new apart from minor wear on metal parts. Glass always was in a pristine condition. This one looks like garbage after one year of use.
>updates are delayed by months or years sometimes unless you have a pixel or a stock Android phone.
>no proper gesture control
>never had any issues with my wireless headphones on my iPhone. With S8 it disconnects or, which is worse, goes mute once in a while. So you have to disconnect and reconnect manually.
>you actually can see the massive difference in performance when you do something processing intensive like trimming a 4k video. It takes ages on shitty 835 (I think I have an exynos, but it doesn't really matter), and 845 is not that much faster.
>vibration switch is unironically very useful

Get an XZ3 so you can film yourself slapping Apple produces from iFag's hands at 960fps

Attached: sony-xperia-xz3.jpg (1350x1350, 208K)

>They're all huge
Pixel 3
Xperia compacts

>If you are tech savvy, get an android, if not, get an iphone
Jesus fuck you're retarded. They're both equally "difficult" to use. Android being more difficult is a meme parroted by Apple marketing teams.

>iphone less botnet ootb
>a closed source operating system without the possibility to unlock the bootloader is somehow "less botnet"
What has happened to this place?

>tfw it's the first thing i did with my xz premium
>film myself in 960fps slapping my macfag colleague over his face