Spotify - $10 per month

>Spotify - $10 per month
>Apple Music - $10 per month
>Youtube Music Premium - $10 per month
>Amazon Music Unlimited - $8 per month
How is this possible? Is le swole hairlet just that good at negotiating with record labels or is he intentionally losing money in order to promote Amazon Prime memberships?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (250x201, 7K)

Or maybe all the others are just over charging

He probably owns the digital licensing platforms that they all use. IIRC there's only a coule out there.

>Downloading FLACs from Deezer - $0 per lifetime

evaluate

Would I actually notice a difference between a FLAC and 320kbps Spotify I currently use? I have decent headphones btw

Bezos doesn't have to pay for hosting.

I don't really like Amazon's music library. Spotify isn't much better but it feels as if I can find stuff more readily in it.

yes

None of them pay the artists, so I guess Amazon charges them to be on their platform.

>nyaa $0 per month

I use Deezloader to currently download 320 rips but notice a lot of albums are quieter than others

Rutracker is free :^)

>Spotify
Pajeet customer support that will cut off your Premium while still charging you. Decent catalog. Decent quality.
>Apple Music
Best catalog. Decent quality. Run by Apple Jews.
>Youtube Music
Shit quality. Run by Jewgle
>Amazon Music
>Shit quality, Shit catalog, Run by Amazon Jews

Deezer sucks for the curation alone. Some songs are corrupted and I once met an album that was completely replaced by another. As in the track listing was correct but all the songs were from some other album. Also I haven't seen a single album with correct release year.

>still haveto pay subscription to get access

I buy albums 40$ on bandcamp/soundcloud/beatport

Deezer sounds more like a scam every time I hear or read about it. At the very least, it's a hack job by incompetent assholes.

If you guys want to support the artists, buy tickets for their concerts.
None of the artists make mosney from the music companies, they are just there only for promotion.
I've been a metalhead for over 2 decades, I have exactly 4 albums purchased:
Black album for 25 euros
Death magnetic for 30 euros
1916 for 10 euros
Inferno for 25 euros
Those add up to 80euros.
I've spent over 1000euros for concerts
Metallica
Slayer
Chthonic
Rotting christ
Megadeth
Stone sour
and the list is endless.
Buying mp3s or buying physical copies in cds doesn't help the band at all, only the music company.
Even worse, when the artist is dead, all the money go towards some faggot who purchased the rights. It's an investment, your money don't help the artist any more.

>Redacted.ch - $0

The only good music tracker was apollo.rip with the best organized collections out there... But the faggots who took over killed the site.

>80euros.
Fuck....that's 90 euros.
God damn it

Amazon’s whole strategy is temporarily running at a loss to push competitors to the wall and monopolize markets. They did it with books to B&N

I'm more curious as to just how stupid someone has to be to actually pay for any of those.

Neither does google.

the concept of streaming albums is outdated. streaming radio is where it's at

>he didn't get an early adopted shill rate with google play

I only pay $4.99 a month, baby

>youtube-dl and youtube-viewer $0.
Don't use any of this Amazon stuff

I recently went through the headache of replacing a ton of shit that I got from Deezer with equivalents from RED because, turns out, Deezer has upscaled FLACs in many cases.I wasn't about to go through one by one so I nuked everything.

if i recall it adds album gain or something along the lines of that. if you have foobar you can remove that from your songs