Do you love or hate MIUI?

Do you love or hate MIUI?

Do you think it's some sort of bloated botnet that phones should include no more or do you think that it has some features that other shit cannot provide?

Attached: Logo-MIUI-Xiaomi.jpg (700x400, 23K)

All custom skins are Stock Android or fuck off.

The only good thing about MIUI is its splitscreen implementation.

Android supports that natively.

What's the difference?

I kinda want to go stock on a phone with MIUI, but I just don't dig the idea of missing anything/hardware functions just not working all that properly.

Def a botnet, I should get a custom ROM on my xiaomi but too lazy to do it, but some functionnalities keep popping up after rebooting the phone and you can't disable them, like the cloud storage, registration of your phone number on their servers and shit like that.

Currently rocking MIUI 10 beta from Xiaomi.eu. It's ok but I'm getting mined from every side.

xiaomi.eu seems to be the closest thing to not-amateurish ROM that doesn't take shit much shit away other than the garbage ads and chinese apps. Problem is, it's still somewhat buggy for many devices.

I haven't really used vanilla android since Marshmallow, but MIUI splitscreen can:
>take ANY app to be splitscreened including the most obscure gatcha games, last time I used splitscreen in galaxy S3 it only supports a small subset of apps.
>adjustable divider in units of 1/4ths of the screen
Does current Android natively support all that?

Yes, it works exactly like that. It has been like that since Android 7.1. Just hold pressed the task switcher button for 1 second.

It's definitely more aesthetic than standard Android but it's likely riddled with Chinese botnet. For the most part it's just a skin and functions the same as far as I can tell.

It's phone rice. And rice is for children.

Garbage

yeah but not for EVERY app

It works for every application I tried.

I like it but in the back of my mind I'm always worried about the chink botnet I could be a part of.

Android's built-in splitscreen can split any app, but only allows for a half-half split.

Wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20181013-212840.png (1080x1920, 430K)

I like it. It runs super smoothly on my RN5. Its a hit or miss for most people because the Global variants because we can replace most of the stock apps with ones from the store but the chinks can't. Saw a thing on the Miui forums that the OS is being memed calling it "ADUI"

I'm looking to put a non MIUI ROM on my Mi Max 2. Anyone around with that thing that can give some recommendations?

Love the long screenshot, lock apps feature and dual apps, hate the rest