Intel is dead in Europe

Seriously. You can get a 2700x in EU for the same price as i5-8400. T

The 9900k will cost more than double what the 2700x does. Intel prices here are madness. There's literally no market segment where it makes sense to buy Intel.

Attached: 1497916694912.jpg (638x599, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamersnexus.net/news-pc/3373-intel-9900k-soldered-cpus-announced
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You get what you pay for.

Attached: nodrivers.png (646x712, 92K)

>tfw you're in Europe and now everybody is stuck with AyyMD
Save us, Incel

It always makes sense to buy Intel as it's the superior product.

>Yuros are forced to go AyyyMD because Intel ran out of stock
>meanwhile Ryzen has never sold out nor there were any threats of shortages
>the much weaker Vega sold out that normal people couldn't buy it until a few months ago

OP is talking about CPUs not GPUs you mongoloid.

>tfw ordered 9900K for €700
hold me pham

Attached: tripshit2.png (1000x500, 415K)

BASED TRIPFAG

Attached: ohnonono.png (359x154, 5K)

More like without Intel, Europe is dead.
Hope you enjoy being a chinese colony, suckers.

Why cant Europeans make anything for themselves? They cant even go a day without listening to American music

It's true, she manages to get BTFO out in about every thread she enters.

vey gevalt, germans are returning to nazizm

Attached: Intel-AMD-Number-of-CPUs-Sold-1480x699.png (1480x699, 358K)

>American music
You mean that nigger that talks trough some beats?

>that huge december intel spike
can we confirm that this is proof that intelfags are all underage

>she

>men
>on Jow Forums
(you)

Hey clown, long time no see. How have you been?

Attached: Ryzen-Deus-Ex-Mankind-Divided-1080p-Ultra-Preset-MSAA-Off-1-800x600.png (800x600, 27K)

That extra cost is a tax that Israel imposes on all Intel products.

>You get what you pay for.
Not always true. See iPhones.

t. ex i7-8700K owner

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9YL0wvNzc0OTIxL29yaWdpbmFsL0Zhci1DcnktUHJpbWFsLUZyYW1lVGltZW9C (711x445, 90K)

amd is baaaad pstfsstsffft

Attached: 565665354464634365.jpg (426x510, 46K)

The difference is like 5% performance when you use good RAM. Even if intel was only 25% more expensive than AMD i'd still be a terrible investment.

Attached: Comb10102018092249.jpg (641x2895, 365K)

What I love about these graphs is that intel has basically convinced everyone that only the X700k is the only thing worth buying and people continue to eat it up whilst amd's cpus have an actual distribution.

From what? 2700X is actually faster than the 8700K in a lot of games now.

Attached: bclk2.png (500x616, 80K)

>thinking desktop builder autists matter
Servers, pre build shit and laptops is where the money is made and AMD cpus are irrelevant at the last two.

They perform a over their modest price but if you look at the entire picture it's pretty much the case.

They have serious stuttering issues that made me feel seasick. Doesn't that bother you? I'd rather get 115 FPS instead of 120 FPS if it means there's little to no frame stuttering.

Nice photoshop you got there.

Can confirm, in Ireland a 2700X is priced between an 8400 and 8600k

really? wouldn't it be the temps causing the stutter?

Also you can get a Threadripper 1950x for like €50 more than an 8700k

My favorite bit about the "fake" Intel benchmarks was the complaint about not doing benchmarks at 4K (and only doing 1080p).

5% difference at 4K, who would have thought!

>Why cant Europeans make anything for themselves
Intel Makes the chips with ASML machines retard, without Europe you can't even make CPU's

Attached: 0000000000001.jpg (1280x719, 349K)

>expecting burgers to know more than a handful of companies

NOOOOO

Attached: 1534543222400.png (807x867, 343K)

I'm actually not sure now that you mention it. I had a corsiar h50 on my 8700K but I never did prime95 benchmark.

Man is the 9900K even going to be soldered? i7-7700K was a fucking trash heap because of that.

I hear it's soldered actually, yes.
So is a $160 AMD CPU, though. Not like solder costs a lot.

The use of TIM was to force people to void their warranty to overclock much.

That's the main argument I used to make last year. Though the 8600k is a fuckload smoother than the 7600k was, even if it's still hard to justify $250 for 6 threads and even if benchmarks (nothing running in the background, only game) are ideal situations.
But yeah that may have been thermal throttling causing stutters.
h50 and h60 are really shit. Most/all corsair AIO are shit.

That's a nice looking building except for the randomly sized windows on the bottom left one.

they said that they wouldn't. New gen is an unsoldered, Coffee Lake Refresh.

Yes, it's soldered.

gamersnexus.net/news-pc/3373-intel-9900k-soldered-cpus-announced

And it'll need to be to keep that housefire under control. The 8700K already needed to be delidded, without throwing two more cores in there and cranking the clocks even more out of the box.

How is the stock cooler on the 2700X btw? Was thinking of splurging on the 8700K but it requires an AIO and deliding which both sound dangerous to me.

I just looked up pic related. Its in the Netherlands. I have walked by it years ago and only now connected the dots. thanks user

It's like what you'd expect of a decent 125W TDP cooler.
Obviously, an expensive cooler rated to 160-230W TDP is going to be better, but it runs it stock (or even with a BCLK OC and undervolt) fine.

ryzen coolers are great for stock coolers. you can do a mild OC without any issues.

Why lie on the internet?

GPUs are much larger chips, with typically lower yields and they are usually run in smaller batches than CPUs because demand for large discrete GPU chips is significantly lower than the demand for CPUs.

Shortage in europe means they were fucking popular mate. Just go to any major european retailers site and look for the best selling CPUs during the last 12 months and tell me they're dead. As soon as the shortage is over people will order Intel in droves again.

It's the same as the cooler I got with my 1700. I have mine at 3.7GHz 1.275V and it stays under 70C under load.

>5% difference at 4K, who would have thought!
Nice FUD you got there.
The only thing that changed in the updated version of that retarded "benchmark" is they switched the AMD processors to creative mode instead of game mode in Ryzen Master.