*INHALES*

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Previous thread

Attached: 1528648423622.png (831x968, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am so glad I ditched the Apple brand. Ten years ago I would have definitely recommended buying a Mac, but at this point you're probably better off using Windows 10.

desu this does protecting the consumer interests by making their data and info more secure (unlike linux and PC)

Apple cucks will defend this.

>no yikes in this thread
yikes

If by secure you mean inaccessible by the owner, you are right. It does little to prevent intruders from stealing data. This move is a blatant money grab. Why defend it?

>linux keked
>mac pozzed
>windows backdoored
where the fuck do we go now bros?

Attached: 1518726768031.jpg (400x240, 66K)

TempleOS

This will be reversed at some point. I am sure it is illegal. Fucking Apple.

Attached: haiku_600x315.png (600x315, 30K)

The outdoors

Same boat, my 2013 MBA is still trucking, but i'd like something more modern now. Getting a linux edition XPS 13 is actually the most temptigng thing at the moment.

Seething samefagging Rajesh

Attached: F48AC530-A1C9-4BD2-8D9E-FA79861AEC3C.jpg (334x506, 29K)

Nooooooooo

ahhh yes the "outdoors" is looking like a better and better option these days

Attached: UYNQZL8.jpg (480x270, 52K)

They did this to farming equipment, and I don't mean niggers, a while back and got away with it. Apple has enough lawyers to defend anything in court

SEETHING iPoojeet.

Attached: 1525678764259.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>yikes posting in this thread
yikes

how will ipoojeets ever recover?

linux is literally perfect

>fruity cargo cult

Dear god that's perfect.

apple faggots will still defend this

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (1024x768, 43K)

they always do

nice corporation :)

Attached: 15388582558890.png (594x648, 152K)

Windows 10 is hot fucking shit, and I really did give it a chance. The state of operating systems in 2018 is depressing...

macfags sure got told

>You will have to pay more to us
Ah, so that's why it's called Fudzilla. Let's just ignore that warranties exist.

>oh sorry the liquid spill stickers in your fruitbook are red, no we don't care if humid air can cause them to turn red, your warranty is now void

Attached: 1528955751450.png (813x1402, 369K)

Can I just get a laptop with the app selection and internals of a windows laptop, the dependability and customization of linux, and the build quality of a macbook

Attached: macposter.jpg (671x519, 142K)

>Macbook
>build quality
What is wrong with you?

>running Mac OS

really? does it actually prevent unauthorized access into your comp?

Look goy, we're doing you a favor!
Who knows what that computer would have done with that legitimate part that was swapped in by a non-certified technician!
Oy vey, those hacks only take $100 where we take $2000, that can only mean one thing, you know which that is?!
OY GEVALT YOU ANTI SEMITE NO BAD EVIL IT'S NOT THAT WE DELIBERATELY MAKE REPAIRS SO EXPENSIVE THAT YOU MIGHT JUST AS WELL BUY ANOTHER MAC, OY VEY I'M SUFFERING GENETICALLY INHERITED AUSCHWITZ FLASHBACKS NOW HOW DARE YOU
It's OBVIOUSLY that these bad goyim who do those alleged "repairs" are ripping you off! Trust me! I'm your greatest ally!
Who WOULDN'T want their device to just brick if those hacks touched your devices?! Who knows what that evil, original, yet not certifiedly-installed screen might do?! With how badly macOS security is implemented, it might steal your identity or something, oy vey!

Something about the feel, no there computer feels as good to hold, others feel cheap or just not as premium. It is justified tho you are paying a premium price for it

Panasonic laptops then? but in this case they are durable, easy to upgrade and made to last.

Share iso please

Oh dont get me wrong macbooks are shit for ports and upgradeablity. But their chassis feels amazing

Yeah i understand what you mean since i fix laptops for a living.
Sadly Panasonic doesn't sell their normal laptops outside Japan and Korea.

Only Thinkpads, Macbooks and a few Mouse laptops i have fixed had this "comfortable" feeling while touching them.

Everything else is this cheap aluminium or plastic like the ones you find in most if not all HP, Acer and Dell laptops.
Or worse the shitty brushed aluminium.

I've already been building up an immunity, for when the time comes I need to face it for prolonged periods. I've been using a pic. related contraption. Problem is I just don't really know what to do there.

Attached: pic related.jpg (2000x1585, 264K)

Attached: 1508366524886.webm (955x533, 2.08M)

I dropped them when they released lion

It blocks usage if it detects a replacement internal part, until an unlock code is entered, and Apple and their authorized service centers are the only ones with the app to generate the codes.

Same. My most recent Apple product is an 08 Mac Pro that runs Snow Leopard. Starting with Lion they started pushing the Mac App Store and iOS like features too much for my liking on a high end workstation.

>where the fuck do we go now bros?
To our Lord and Savior, UNIX. Install OpenSolaris today or you'll go to hell, kiddo. There's OpenIndiana if you want an easy to use MATE desktop and there's Tribblix if you're not a pussy. You can install CDE for that nice retro UNIX workstation experience.

Attached: 2018-10-13-193400_1280x1024_scrot.png (1280x1024, 155K)

>single-user
lol ok

>Windows 10.
Thanks Microsoft shill.
That thing is so cancer, I'd unironically rather ruse Android for PC.

Yeah, gotta have my UNIX timeshare multi-seat device.

>not running everything as super user

What's it like being a pussy user?

How is system security on Haiku?

Still need to jump through tons of hoops and implement tons of workarounds to basic shit that should just werk. Fuck Linux for still being a broken piece of shit in current year.

Literally no relevant software either. I can't fucken read my VNs

I gave my MBP retina to my grandmother 6 months ago and I'm never going back.
Oh you know, only after high sierra destroyed the hard drive 7 times trying to APFS on the ssd as I was trying to wipe it before I gave it to her.

yikes

>applel

fpbp

I'd laugh too but if apple gets away with this shit other companies will start doing the same.

Attached: maki not funny.png (387x720, 528K)

i want to nakadashi maki

urbit.org

>cloud
into the trash it goes

what is even the point of superuser if you are running everything as superuser?

>macshit
Found your problem.

Does Linux ever not break at some point? I have 0 confidence in any distro that prides itself on running modern software.

This is just an attempt to put unlicensed repairs out of business, that's good for the customer. If you want to upgrade your Mac nothing is stopping you, just go to a licensed shop and tell them what you want.

0/10

Attached: 1485779137173.gif (540x540, 577K)

>that's good for the customer.

Attached: 1528766853034.jpg (643x960, 256K)

i want to nakadashi anzu

doesn't matter
add a chink motor and some batteries to that device and go further than ever before
actually cheaper and better than I expected

The iMac Pro, and latest MacBook Pros have secure boot. The memory and storage controllers, Touch ID and other parts need to be verified to prevent that chain from being compromised. You can upgrade the RAM and hardware that isn't part of the secure boot chain like any other computer.

Louis, stop making this shit thread and go do something useful like fix a customers MacBook.

Link to that?

Is it true or just another distorted fakenews trolling?

>fix
*INHALES*
youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns

Attached: hahahahah.gif (790x227, 8K)

The only things I think they can stand on are, if a user opens it and Rossmann solders it, Apple shouldn't have to warranty your fix. I can see them prompting or something if the fingerprint or faceid was swapped since it could be a security thing, but you don't disable the phone, just fingerprint/faceid until you can verify its safe.

ReactOS best year

Attached: 600px-ReactOS_logo.svg.png (600x331, 135K)

I don't know why everyones so mad about this. Apple has been cucking it's consumers for years. I guess the only reason this one is making the news is because it stops poor fags been able to get in on the second hand market

how's Jow Forums's favourite youtube phone repair jew taking the news?

I'm not a poorfag I'm just not spending a few thousand dollarydoos on a machine that thermal throttles.

sadly I was on the market for a macbook and an iphone 6 to write some crappy apps in swift.

this

man Apple sure is ass mad over Rossman fixing their shitty phones. wouldn't it be cheaper at this point to just pay him off to go away instead of scorch earthing him and risking all this bad publicity?

Attached: images(30).jpg (312x162, 9K)

Honest question, what was the last good Macbook that had good repairability and upgradeability?

*UNINHALES*