HIRING HACKER - HACKING DISCORD

I am looking to pay a hacker to hack someone's DIscord account and give me the details so I can access.

Can this be done?

How much does it run?

Where can I find a hacker for this that will deliver?

Attached: 1495451405107.jpg (1536x2048, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/L01yJrXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ill do it for 5$

Its not possible

$100 btc

I pay if you can provide proof before handing the money. Would you give me an overview of your process?

Why is it not possible?

>I pay if you can provide proof before handing the money. Would you give me an overview of your process?

I'll take a lifetime supply of hot pockets.

That can be arranged

>Would you give me an overview of your process?
I'm not going to tell you how to do it, because then you'll just do it yourself and not pay me

>Would you give me an overview of your process?
>Sure sir, here, let me just tell you how I do the things that earn me an honest man's living so you can just tell me to fuck off and never pay me.

sure
>contact target discord user
>tell them some loser is paying money for their account
>tell them to change their account's details to random garbage
>split loser's money with them
profit

A social engineering campaign with a honeypot would be the best way to do this.

Set up some sort of bot or browser plugin or program related to discord that makes discord "better"; make sure that in order to use it users have to enter their discord token. Have the program feed the tokens through to you, and make sure you can get it promoted in a way that your target is effectively guaranteed to use it. Once you've got the users token you can post as them, delete their posts, access all DM's, change nicknames, etc....

By what you are saying, you are expression

1. This job is so fucking easy merely laying out an overview of it is enough for anyone to do it
2. It's probably not worth paying you for it

Attached: 1495516078480.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Send the money first

Stop using discord you silly person.

>It's probably not worth paying you for it
then do it yourself faggot

This target is very concerned about privacy, I find the idea of making them fall for a social engineering campaign very difficult to see through.

What's another way one could access their Discord account?

I'd love to, the only way I know how to is by stealing their Discord tokens. But I want to consider all the options, and rather pay someone who knows what he is doing.

>they have a discord account
>very concerned about privacy

Evidently not.

this
listen buddy, nobody is dumb enough to tell you how to do something that you are considering paying for

post target discord name.

Well, I am not going to give money away to someone who does not show me to have an idea of what they are doing, and willing to give me some sort of proof before hand.

I want this shit done, not here to scam or to get scammed.

>Can this be done?
Yes.
>How much does it run?
More than you can afford.
>Where can I find a hacker for this that will deliver?
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Discord has 2-factor authentication, but not enabled by default. If they have it enabled, it will be almost impossible.

If they don't, it's fairly trivial. I'm not going to explain the process to you though.

What makes you say that?

Wolfgang SS

When you are ready to pull the stick out of your asshole, come talk to me. I am paying 100$ for a job well done.

$100 to pastebin.com/raw/L01yJrXw

Attached: 1527403701535.png (241x54, 5K)

prove it's not a photoshopped pic

That's photoshop. Clearly Photoshop. Not to mention, there's no fucking way you've hacked into the account in less than 20 minutes.

encryption

Attached: 1526469909543.png (632x122, 30K)

start a temporary server and link it in this thread

Sent ;-)

no.

Won't pay if you cannot provide that. You claim to have done a job, and won't get money. So I'll leave that to you.

Nice sting operation, Department of Transportation.

using Jow Forums for this
fucking kids

That's not an argument