Has anyone here ever had an internship or worked at Google?

Has anyone here ever had an internship or worked at Google?

Attached: Google_Interns.jpg (2000x1212, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kelseyhightower
vocativ.com/culture/society/the-sex-therapists-of-silicon-valley/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my cousin works at google, ama

yea, that's me on the right

I'd rather ask your cousin.
Could you tell your friend in teal shirt to not put his hand on the girl like that? Thanks.

Absolutely degenerate.

Yeah, that's actually me in the black and white dress

All I see is pets with no owners on the picture.

The owners are google's (((founders)))

Why is Pajeet putting his hand on the white girl's shoulder?

He would never allow a white man to do the same to his sister.

Is it brigade of toilet cleaners ?

I see all those people as interns in Google and wonder if it's really that difficult to get an internship there.

Yeah I did. Now I might have to go back and buy my redheaded stepchild of a website back now that Google+ failed. Fucking faggots

Attached: r1380368_19545930.jpg (1280x721, 61K)

why does everyone have some sort of hunchback?

lol at giving these subhumans unlimited power over society

Attached: 1440381613577.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Their focus on algorithmic trivia during technical interviews results in a strong bias toward hideous spergmonsters who excel at that topic, which is why their employees (especially those in technical roles) have that bizarre appearance like in the OP. On a similar note, I read somewhere that of all the tens of thousands of people that Google employs, there is not a single black person working in a pure engineering capacity anywhere in the entire company. That wouldn't surprise me in the least for a multitude of reasons.

>all the girls are fuckable at the very least
>all guys are hideous

>I read somewhere that of all the tens of thousands of people that Google employs, there is not a single black person working in a pure engineering capacity anywhere in the entire company
Source?
I though Google was into the "muh diversity" meme, hiring nigs whenever they can. Or do they just assign them to useless projects, keeping them away from the serious stuff?

>These guys get laid more than I do
I-I can't take it

Attached: oh god.jpg (480x360, 22K)

how are you surprised? as a woman you can get into tech regardless of whether you are capable of not.

>Has anyone here ever had an internship or worked at Google?
>completed enormous amounts of captcha
I'm an unpaid ai programmer for google. AMA.

>unpaid
Why?

>Why?
Because only pajeets, and chinks get paid to complete captchas.

>Source?
I remember reading this on a tech-oriented forum a few years ago under a topic discussing "diversity" in Silicon Valley but I cannot remember where. I don't know if there was any validity to that statement, but like I said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if were true.
On a similar note, a Google user posted on Jow Forums recently stating that Google's SJWism is largely relegated to their non-engineering staff which is basically anyone operating outside the realm of hardcore software development, and that these people are mostly white. The engineers are mostly Asian (Chinese/Indian) outside of a few specialized niches where majority white teams predominate.
From what I understand, Asians dominate the primary engineering roles at the company, and so technical interviews for those teams will have largely "Asian" characteristics like algorithm trivia (think of the type of questions you find on LeetCode) which is something that Asians excel at above all others, even white people. In turn, that kind of interview style is absolute kryptonite for black people, who are collectively known for doing poorly in similar types of testing like SAT, IQ tests, etc. Although Google talks a lot about wanting more "diversity" in their company, they definitely don't want to fuck around with their core engineering groups, and seem to have insulated them from those kinds of forces for now at least.

I should also mention that I didn't mean to imply that Asian = spergmonster. But the ones that Google hires apparently appear to be.

this should be illegal in america.
google is going down someday.

What about Kelsey Hightower ?
github.com/kelseyhightower

I just see a bunch of forks and tutorials. What is his actual job title?

>Staff Developer Advocate
Oh.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-13_23-36-59.png (463x226, 42K)

Silicon Valley tech company starter pack:
Backpack
Bus to work
Food at cafeteria
Chocolate milk ("mocha latte")
Assigned laptop you can decorate with stickers

It's basically public school

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1228x745, 55K)

I don't recall being paid 350k a year to attend public school.

Oh, almost forgot
Camp outs in the parking lot

Attached: download.png (586x437, 435K)

>tfw you'll never be a 3/10 poo working at google who will fuck his 7/10 wh*Toid gf (who's only with him because of liberal brainwashing)
why live? I'm a Pajeet btw

>le $350K/yr
>homeless living in parking lot
pick one

I do, and so can anyone by studying "Cracking the Coding Interview"

how many white dicks has the one on the left had already

I pick 350k a year, living in an apartment 15 minutes away for $2000 a month.

I don't think so user.
vocativ.com/culture/society/the-sex-therapists-of-silicon-valley/index.html

You must literally be a subhuman. Google is one of the easier companies to technical interview with, the only hard part is being a right match in the sea of applicants because there are a lot of people who do well on the technical side, tons even. I guarantee most of Jow Forums isn't ever going to be deemed a good fit because it's full of antisocial freaks who couldn't hold a normal conversation with their own mothers much less strangers or men of authority.

>Google is one of the easier companies to technical interview with
Stopped reading here.

50% of developers have their current jobs through internal referrals. The Google interview is pretty standard Leetcode questions, getting a shot at the interview is the hard part when millions apply every year for maybe a few hundred openings. Internal referrals at Google will at least get you to Snapshot or phone screen.

YIKES

That pajeet in the blue looks just like me so yes

If I saw you and knew you worked for Google, I'd slap you and spit in your face.

NOT GOOGLE

GOLDMAN SACHS

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WORKS AT GOOGLE HES A FAGGOT

wat? they invited me to an interview some time ago. I know no one there. just have some software out in the wild. told them to fuck off.

Rude

How is it to work there? Do they pay good money or Google is that hyped so they actually pay you less than other companies or being a freelancer?
Are the working conditions good?

it's because whites have qualms with all that spying shit. subhumans on the other hand would execute every old lady and toddler if told to.

Can't blame Israel for long term thinking.

Whites created nukes and chemical weapons and started the most devastating wars in the world and they are still ones starting wars.

you don't recall paying $9k/mo rent for your 4sqft room either, do you?

Jesus fucking christ, get a hooker at least.

funny way to spell jews

>I pick 350k a year, living in an apartment 15 minutes away for $2000 a month.
>$2000 a month
>15 minutes away

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>touch bob and vagene

>How is it to work there?
>Do they pay good money or Google is that hyped so they actually pay you less than other companies or being a freelancer?
Pay is competitive among the big tech companies, stocks play a big part in your total comp. I've heard base pay at FB is better though.

>Are the working conditions good?
Physically: Some offices have real issues with being crowded. Things aren't bad in the newest buildings where Cloud is though. Amenities are nice, but can be dangerous as you can easily spend most of your day on campus.

Mentally: Work/Life balance is something many people struggle with. It's not uncommon to see two engineers commenting and going through code review at like 11pm, or getting emails from people based out of your office all through the evening. I guess some of that comes from the flexibility most are given with their work. Depending on your team, you can work whenever you want. Just get it done.

This is correct, i pay ~2300 per month and live off shoreline

Christ, even with my job being in the expensive end of town it would still only be around a grand for a cheaper 1 bedroom.

Well, Moot did.

Did they fire him yet for failing with G+?

He's given several talks at our company, he's pretty cool.

I was part of Google summer of code, does that count?

He wasn't actually working on google+ desu

kek

>tfw never had a chance to watch James Mickens live

I got out of the hat shit for having a massive head.
Ended up getting dismissed because of chromium cuckery.

>8 out of 11 are asians
Wow so diverse

It's called makeup son

Silicon Valley is majority Asian and Indians

yet white males would like to lead you believe white males are the ones at the forefront lmao. delusional babies

Do you actually have to wear the stupid hat?
What if you get job after a couple of years in industry.

Attached: 1514472563997.jpg (390x380, 47K)

Someone post Moot's internal profile.

>chromium cuckery
what do you mean user?

Do you have to get every interview question 100% right?
Fuck me anons, is it getting harder every year?
Seems like they're more and more obscure and extreme questions as people are training to test.

Attached: 1523260614552.jpg (165x109, 5K)

you need every interviewer to like you, some might fail you even if you answer the questions correctly, but they fee you're not the right "fit"

Interned there for 8 months. There are visibly less, but there definitely some black engineers at Google.

I found my team members there extremely competent regardless of race or gender.

I'd say it's about 50% practice and 50% luck if you're above average intelligence. If you apply to a bunch of companies (most of them around there will probably give you around the same pay/experience as Google) then you reduce the luck factor.

The intern pay is about average for the area. If you are full-time it's pretty competitive with the other big companies. At big companies your salary usually ramps up harder as you get promoted, and the stock you get is pretty stable compared to something like a startup.

>If you apply to a bunch of companies (most of them around there will probably give you around the same pay/experience as Google)
Outside of Facebook, Netflix and a couple start ups who pays that much?

>At big companies your salary usually ramps up harder as you get promoted
except it's near-impossible to get promoted at Google, at least in EU

Attached: 1348088495860.gif (250x299, 8K)

Most startups in SF will pay you that much (there are tons of them). There are also mid sized companies like Linkedin.

Not true (in NA at least). Most new engineers make a promotion within the first two years. In fact, it's the expectation that you promote twice (reach the senior engineer level) eventually.

>Most startups in SF will pay you that much
200k+? I'm one year into working and I'm making 135k + some mediocre stock.
How'd you prepare for technical part of interview?

Attached: 1517290003841.png (925x720, 630K)

>men of authority
Like those in the OP?

sorry, I meant for intern pay. 200+ before comp is not normal for new grads, but possible after a promotion. You can also get hired at that level if youre experienced and do well on the interview.

For interviews its pretty dependent on the interviewer. Employees basically just get interview responsibility and do it their own way. They may or may not care to conduct a good interview. A general tip for interviews i have is to make sure you're communicating your thoughts and that the interviewer understands. You can imagine youre like actually on their team working on some problem with them.

These hats and googles cutesy attitude feels so wrong when you consider the kind of titan they actually are. A titan living off of their tracking and ad division as well. Yuck.