IRC is technology

IRC is technology
what channels do you use, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1521928165435.png (600x745, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/privacy)
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#homescreen aka #cumscreen please come im so lonely

Attached: 1536301461449.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Fur me, it's homescreen.

Attached: IMG-20181010-WA0007.jpg (2160x3840, 495K)

#Jow Forums
:^)

Attached: blacked_clover.png (481x500, 81K)

fuck off & post tits this is now a #homescreen shill thread

Attached: gameofpretend.gif (1848x1422, 63K)

What's IRC, grandpa? I use Discord.

don't join #homescreen it's fucking shit even discord is better

Attached: 1515674304172.jpg (1280x720, 682K)

>I use discord

Attached: 1475896100817.png (1024x888, 31K)

Discord explicitly confirms in its privacy policy (discordapp.com/privacy) that it collects the following information:

> · IP Address
> · Device UUID
> · User's e-mail address
> · All text messages
> · All images
> · All VOIP data (voice chat)
> · Open rates for e-mail sent by Discord

Discord does not explictly confirm that it collects this information, but still collects it:

> · All programs that are running on your computer

Sources: spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

Cosmonaut is a trannie wanker

Most of those related to #fedora devel and infrastucture

homescreen on rizon is really good actually

Attached: 1st-try.png (2518x1024, 332K)

Hi Nick, just thought I’d let you know how much I hate you and how horrible of a person you are.
You used me as a dopamine generator for two years and lied to me over and over just to feel better about yourself.
You’re an addict, you’re a dopamine addict, everything you do is for another dopamine hit.
Videogames, alcohol, music, you’re a addict and you’re a psychopath, you use everyone around you.
Are you aware that other people aren’t just robots and actually feel emotions?
Probably not since you can’t feel anything at all anyways.
I’ve been thinking of ways I can punish you for being such an awful person to me and everyone else, maybe I’ll post your phone number and home address, maybe I’ll post Chris or Keri’s phone numbers on here.
I haven’t decided yet, but I absolutely hate you and just writing this is making me shake and making it hard for me to breath.
I hope the universe strikes you down but I know it won’t, the universe doesn’t care.
You’re a terrible awful person and you will never know love, not only because you’re not capable of feeling it, but because you’ll only ever find a person who will put up with you for monetary reasons and nothing more.
I’m shaking so much I can barley type this out, I hate you so much Nick.

Those people had nothing to do with me being how I acted in any way, and I never wanted anything bad to happen to any of us

I don't know what happened and I still hope you feel better, it pains me to see that you still aren't well.

You should just filter me everywhere at this point, I don't know.

I don't want to make you feel any worse than you already do about this.

Hope you and your new boyfriend are alright.

#bookz on irchighway
#ebooks on undernet

K-KONATA

Attached: _20181005_221436.jpg (372x1280, 104K)

I don’t feel better, I’ll never feel better.
The stress and pain you’ve caused me is insane and every time I see your name or anything it makes it hard for me to breathe.
It’s not a stretch to say you’re an evil person, you are truly evil.
You’ve probably removed years off my lifespan from the stress and anger you’ve caused me.
Fuck you.

what irc servers are good besides freenode and rizon?

Want his dick pics?

Sure, I can send them to his parents phones
Gimme

idk who you are, but frankly speaking I don't care. You need to shut up and stop blogposting like a faggot.

Ok i got videos too

Gimme all of it

Hey man, love this this Chad response. If you want to get away from people with dopamine problems and alcohol and drugs and the like, I would really encourage you to get out if the gay community. Mental illness and addiction are rampant among a community that has dedicated it's existence to a sexual fetish . I would encourage you to find a community of, at least mostly straight people, that want to build you up, instead of the gay community which hates things like success and normalcy. Have a good day! :D

[email protected] if you can’t post it here

Give me your email cant post it here

jeez go see a therapist or something, you being angry over your past just shows your naivety

post rare pongs

Attached: profileImage.img.jpg (335x400, 32K)

When I met you, you were this analytical person who could draw a line in the sand about good vs. bad and not care about anything else, you drew your line where you wanted it, nothing was ever iffy and I liked that personality type.

Maybe I'm not comfortable with my sexuality still or what, but I'm still afraid of the emotional side.

Let me know where you commonly see me so I can erase myself from those areas of the internet, I do not want to cause you any accidental pain anymore than I already have.

Ok i sent you his videos dick pics

BASED AND REDPILLED