Really makes ya think

Really makes ya think...

Attached: wewlad.jpg (860x1248, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/news-story/third-party-audit-reveals-amd-drivers-are-the-most-stable-gamers.html
tweaktown.com/news/63505/core-i9-9900k-costs-66-more-12-faster-ryzen-7-2700x/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>intel looks worse on the paper
>better performance in real world usage
really makes you think....

>more cores / threads doesn't automatically mean better performance
really makes you think....

>Not doing AMD for CPU and Nvidia for GPU

You're both fucking idiots either system is going to be GPU bound 100% of the time.

Alright, let's be serious here.
You can rationalize buying an AyyMD CPU.
But an AyyMD GPU? Why the fuck would you do that?

>top shits the bed because it requires expensive ram to even post

a 580 is faster than a 1060 plus you get better drivers and freesync

>freesync
Nice gimmick

>yes goy pay the Gsync tax

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING LADS

Attached: THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL.jpg (720x676, 131K)

>Gsync
Nope, it's a gimmick too

will be if its a quad core

>better drivers
Come on now

>no cooler
>no MB price
Really does make me think

The 580 was $100 cheaper than a similar 1060 6b from the same company so I went with that

fuck jewtel
and Ngreedia

>>crashes game with its shitty driver
>nVidia doesn't
I've had a lot more crashes on my 980Ti than my R9 380X

nvidia has been the single worst company we've ever dealt with
so nvidia, fuck you
>smirks

>AMD CPU crashes productivity programs like Adobe Premiere
>AMD GPU crashes its driver

Really makes you think

unironically true, what do you think this is 2007?

SEETHING

>fuck up your overclock cause you're retarded
>go on Jow Forums and shitpost for days instead of fixing it
lmaoing at ur lyfe rite now

>crashes productivity programs like Adobe Premiere
>AMD's fault

580 8gb vs 1060 6gb is a fair rivalry, with pretty small differences in both sides advantage

sadly amd ain't got shit against anything starting from 1070 and above

I made this picture years ago, why did you save it?

The prices aren't the same

I already sold my AMD machine and bought intel. Never looked back. Intel just werk.

>i5

Attached: 1538763425067.png (352x264, 67K)

you dont know my workload like that faggot

I would go vega 56 if you can get it for 400 or less
anything more yeah go nvidia.

guru3d.com/news-story/third-party-audit-reveals-amd-drivers-are-the-most-stable-gamers.html

Sorry boomer, it's not 2008 any more.

surprised you haven't managed to break that one too

>third party audit
sure thing goy

Intel CPU is unbreakable mate. I've dropped mine on the socket while installing it and it still works.

go home leatherjacketman

The GTX 1060 has practically the same performance as the RX 580, except for some games that work a bit better on either. I'm an AMD fanboy, but I ended up going for the 1060 because it was cheaper in my case.

well you don't even know how to read an overclocking tutorial so I'd imagine a subhuman ape like you could break anything

>Implying first gen Ryzen didn't come broken especially its memory controller and compatibility with older software.

It was fixed with motherboard patches tho

If you're buying a new monitor along with the build, there is literally no reason to not pick the 580 and a freesync monitor.

>You can rationalize buying an AyyMD CPU.

Sure, if your main priority in life is multitasking™

Holy shit it has so many cores and threads. I'm buying one.

>build Ryzen 1600X
>bought the cheapest RAM at microcenter to see if the meme was true
>salesman tried to sway me to "gaming RAM" saying it wouldn't work
>built machine, started up immediately
>overclocked RAM to see if stability meme is true
>been running for a year

Your move intel

Attached: DS0psPwU0AE6MLZ.jpg (648x648, 81K)

Enjoy your shitty CPU.

T. 8400 and 1050TI owner

Works for me ;) my 1600 is runnin 3.8Ghz 3200 CL 14 no problems. I could definitely hit 4.0 but i'm still the stock cooler and there's no reason for me to change it.

same, i'm 3.9 stable on stock cooler, 4ghz crashes after 15min of 100%usage

Fx-8320 is still completely adequate @1080p. Rx 470 8gb still awesome at 1080p.
Fuck off marketing shills I'm not buying anything for a few more years.

Can anyone with a LFC freesync monitor test if it works at 30 fps limited by RTSS or any other means? There's a few games I prefer 30 fps but v-sync and input lag is horrible even with RTSS on PC. Just want to know if it reduces input lag and not just apply v-sync. I guess emulators would be a good test.

Attached: 1539027501238.png (860x1253, 1.05M)

>better drivers
what the fuck does this even mean

More stable, less bloat and weird cancer like Geforce experience is full of. Much better linux support as well.

Beyond the fact that the 580 and 1060 trade blows in most games, Nvidia still refuses to support HDMI VRR or DP adaptive sync. Until Nvidia starts implementing these standards in their GPUs I will not buy another Nvidia GPU.

that's a tranny

Yeah but the intel system will get you an extra 10fps when playing 5 year old games at 640x480 on lowest settings.

Literally sour grapes.

EVERYDAY

Attached: rentfree.jpg (785x1199, 133K)

there should be a post in the middle that just says *crashes*

2018, and ATI/AMD is still lying about their drivers.
>hurr it's just an old maymay that doesn't apply this time
evrytime

Nice attempt to deplatform the user that brought it to everyone's attention m8.

yeah, it really makes you think about just how much prices have changed and also how pathetic shills are working with rather outdated information. that's not exactly shocking since their shit's mostly all retarded.

The R6 1600 is cheap now and Intel's prices have gone up. It's currently Intel i3 vs Ryzen 1600 due to Intel's gross incompetence. That's not exactly a hard choice.

Don't really get why shills are trying so hard right now, anyone who actually looks to buy a CPU can easily see that all of Intel's offers are about twice the price of AMDs at the same price-points

The only people with amd shit, especially amd gpus, that I know are constantly complaining about things not working correctly on their hardware. Doesn't seem like a good buy for me no matter how good it looks on paper.

>No response to the fact that it does crash two incredibly popular programs and Intel doesn't

He shills for free too

tweaktown.com/news/63505/core-i9-9900k-costs-66-more-12-faster-ryzen-7-2700x/index.html

>But what happened is that PT's data was beyond ridiculous, with the company disabling half of the Ryzen 7 2700X processor cores, destroying the memory controller with a bad RAM

Our CPU is 40% faster than the competitions!
after we broke it.
plz buy.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9sukdryhs1tru1sp_540.gif (527x396, 605K)

Opposite for my case though.

>presented with objective data based on real world testing
>assumes it's just fanboys lying
I have used AMD cards for years. I bought a GTX 1080 last November because at the time Vega prices were inflated by miners. Since then I have had more driver-related issues with my 1080 than I have had out of my previous AMD cards (Radeon HD 7950, R9 290X) in the preceding 3-4 years.

The problems with AMD gpus:
1.They offer literally 0 high end models
2.Thanks to some *ehem* industry manipulation, nvidia's architecture "tends" to be favored in gaming
3.They lost Jimmy
4.They can't get their fucking power consumption down
At this point I would just disregard AMD gpus all together.

This for fuck sake

Freesync is the kicker. I'll take ~5-10% less fps if it means I don't have to enable vsync or shell out an extra $100+ for a trashy gaymen monitor.

>red and green team
>together
blasphemy

They are united in their hatred for Intel.

I'll give you that, and they have a pretty good low to middle selection nevertheless.

Intel gonna implement VEGA in their chips soon.

They partnered for a chip that only exists in an NUC

>deplatform
>issue
He literally admitted he OC'd it without stress testing it. And then he cries about crashes, no shit idiot what did you expect?

>7th gen intel

you know i5 8500 cost like 190 usd

Attached: 254453400.png (1505x694, 408K)

This isn't even the best deal you could have gotten with AMD. You could have gotten a Ryzen 5 2400G or a Ryzen 3 2200G which both have tremendously better video performance than a lone i5 7600K. Even if the i5 7600K had a 1030GPU the Ryzen 3 2200g would still be cheaper and often better performing. The R5 2400g would blow it out of the water.

i meant 8400

why on earth would you care about the graphics chip when you're getting a GPU anyway in this example.

>starting a thread about 2 gens old intel to try to prove anything

AMD drones can't be more retarded

Only if you're playing games 24/7 like a retarded child

This

He doesn't know.

Attached: old-woman-photo-by-jennifer-buzanowski-u-s-air-force.jpg (800x532, 104K)

580 is not 229$ also runs hotter

Then it's no contest, go with 12 threads

>Crashes Intel stock