Is there a change my computer has been infected for months now or is this normal? get this from google searching

is there a change my computer has been infected for months now or is this normal? get this from google searching

Attached: file.png (433x215, 8K)

Someone's mining buttcoins on your machine, probably; most likely.

That is not normal. You should scan all machines that share your public IP. Something is almost certainly infected.

I usually get this when I do a few complex searches.
Looks like Google doesn't want you to use their search engine like a search engine

i just dont know if im infected or not. I usually get this once daily but sometimes its every 2 or 3 days

What were you doing when it happened?
If you hadn't used Google that day then there's definitely something fishy going on

I get this when I'm on certain VPN servers.

i use it everyday. not google itself but the address bar which is basically google

this, don't you dare go past page 5, use exact quotes, refine a search by minusing out keywords, use site: search or anything that isn't surface level normiecore

if you're looking for something instead of enjoying their curated and optimized search engine results, then you're a terrorist

Anybody else with a computer in your home?

oh and especially don't use unicode characters

2 other people.

Then the issue may not come from your computer

I do these things all the time and never get this bullshit. Then again I don't have malware on my home network.

sure thing, surface level normie, you're "all of the" tech wizard

I would mine dickcoins on your machine, probably; most likely.

I don't consent.

You don't actually need to do anything fancy.
Just open Google, go to settings, set to 100 results per page, click save.
Say hello to the captcha

I don't claim to be some sort of wizard just because I use quotes, site:, intitle:, allinurl:, etc. sometimes, or because I paste moonrune strings into google. I'm just saying I use the features, don't have malware, and don't get the malware warnings from it.

You should just admit you're constantly logged into your Google account when you do that.

Only outside of the private browsing windows I do a lot of my searching in

this
i regularly have to change my ip and delete all google cookies just to be able to use google search and get solvable captchas

It's not malware
Just google punishing you for working against their tracking

>use exact quotes, refine a search by minusing out keywords, use site: search
What a subtle way to say you're working for the KGB.
Begone Russian troll

Baby I want to mine your feetcoins and put it in my dickchain. I love you babby marry me pls

google earth does this to me all the time