What is your favorite web browser?

What is your favorite web browser?

Attached: windows-10-web-browsers.png (770x433, 271K)

Jow Forums

Mozilla are faggots but it's still by far the best browser I've ever used.

Attached: Firefox_Logo.png (2001x2066, 397K)

furryfox nocturnal because cute icon

Attached: Firefox_Nightly_Logo,_2017.png (2001x2065, 417K)

emacs

Based

Bing

internet edge

using vivaldi right now, it's pretty great

Memefox > Edge > Chrome > Other memes like brave, opera, vivalfi, icecat etc.

Opera for shitload of tabs +80 tabs
Edge for fast lightweight session
I didn't install that malware called chrome

SeaMonkey

ungoogled-chromium

Attached: 5eb524fb007736763302f6f1aa19e0c180e95c7784084ef7a8f358ccec1684bd.gif (512x409, 295K)

Chrome for flash content and when something isn't working in Firefox, Firefox for everything else.

Waterfox because quantum sucks on my computer

Attached: Waterfox_Logo_%28redesigned_2015%29.png (256x256, 30K)

Firefox rest are shit

Starting to really like Qutebrowser

Here here!
My favourite browser on Linux. If you're already on linux, why give a shit about unique browser fingerprint anyways? I can get quite a small fingerprint hash with Ungoogled-Chromium on Linux with all the right extensions anyways.
On other OS it's another story though.

You installed the malware called Windows though...

How much RAM does that person have to run all those browsers at the same time

this

goatzilla firechrome 2020

>Won't use Chrome cause botnet.
>So much as looked at edge without goggles and a hazmat suit.

Vivaldi is honestly pretty good imo

mousefags stay mad

Attached: C5521DC0-9A31-4B17-B35D-1164154E85F4.png (1200x1200, 97K)

I don't give shit because everything werks

You, internet stranger, win the internet

Attached: 1537365787253.jpg (960x722, 286K)

my nigga

Chrome is the best browser, Firefox comes second. The rest is for people who have nothing better to do with their lives.

Chromium

Attached: Chromium_Material_Icon.png (520x520, 71K)

>no privacy
>george soros
kys
chink botnet
winning the award for most autistic and homosexual in the thread.

I'm straight though.

Google InternetFox11

Attached: Google InternetFox11.jpg (520x520, 38K)

Firefox. never had any kind of memory leaking/hoarding issues with it on any OS or any machine in the last 10 years, which makes me think those who have these issues caused it themselves somehow, by using 30 retarded plugins or whatever

>chink botnet
No, Opera is chink botnet, Vivaldi is not.

Vivaldi is fantastic. Speed of Chrome, has all the extension support, but doesn't track your shit and sell it to advertisers.

Vivaldi is pretty cool

but WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MAIL CLIENT
I WAS PROMISED AN INTEGRATED MAIL CLIENT YOU FUCKS
I'M SICK TO DEATH OF THE FUCKING OPERA MAIL

Attached: ragebaby.jpg (500x770, 28K)

>not using protonmail

protonmail is a mail account provider, not mail client aggregating several of your accounts and rss channels with extra spam filtration and sub-inboxes filtering

i'd really like to use qutebrowser but idk how u install addons? are u just fucked or what

Why you need it integrated?
Use Mailspring

I may not exactly "need" it. But is nice to have everything in one place, and I was having one, and I was promised another ages ago. That's why I switched from Opera 12 to Vivaldi and not some other browser.
And they don't deliver.

mutt?

But why it's Lagging on my GTX 1080 ????

Any good email clients for android please ???

Presto Opera

lynx

FF for browsing, chromium for web dev.
I don't know what happened to chrome, but it got kinda slow, especially when it comes to vp9 decoding. I like FF because it runs WAY better on weak hardware, and I use potato computers at times.

facebook

>tfw had to max out my thinkpad just to run two browsers, a development server for react and Emacs
Where have things gone so wrong? I actually try to keep my memory usage down, not that it matters when two tabs open in chromium can add up to 3 gigs of ram.

chrome like any person without serve autism

Enjoy your ads

pretty sure waterfox mines bitcoin on your computer

vimb
qutebrowser
surf

>not blocking ads in your router

Abrowser.

I installed trisquel linux on my 2nd laptop and it felt amazing. You can control the browser every single way.

You're trolling, right?

Attached: 1339550542692.jpg (580x346, 38K)

Ctr-F, no wget, The absolute state.

Recommend me BOTNET FREE browsers
Ill wait.
Hard mode: works on windows.

The fuck is the point of using a botnet free browser on Windows?

not him, but working on Windows assures that its not the classical abandonware or meme software, as devs are committed enough to maintain multiplatform builds

its got a based logo too.
bretty good for just a hackathon project in python

lynx

I'm using beaker browser right now and I don't even know why

UC Browser

surf from suckless

When it's ready.

Lynx

surf.suckless.org

What's your problem with Opera Mail, big guy?

Started using Epic but captchas don't work on it so i have Firefox for Jow Forums.

Falkon

how come no one likes Brave? use it on my win10 machine.

It's just chromium with shit built in. And the built in features are worse than the extensions. I don't really see a point in it unless you want to give money to brave and websites. I prefer browsers with about:config though.

Brave is bretty gud. Literally a de-googled Chromium with privacy features and Tor built in. I personally disable the built-in adblocker and just install uBlock Origin.

Works on my machine

>INTEGRATED MAIL CLIENT
isn't that what Seamonkey is about?

I use chrome. I don't like any of the modern browsers though. I really liked Opera back when it was presto but that's just because it worked better than the others. Nowadays they all seem to work the same, but in the same shitty way.

really? source?

Opera
like Chrome, but faster, more lightweight and less botnet

I actually like using Microsoft edge more than google chrome because of that context search window that opens a side screen with results and the reading list is a nice alternative to bookmarking. I still stick with google chrome though, it's performs the best on my laptop.

You're an idiot.

Google chrome because it syncs well across my devices and I understand its dev tools better.

Edge syncing is fucking terrible and I'm not as familiar with their dev tools. Otherwise I'd use it over Chrome.

what exactly do you sync that's so important? i never understood the point of it

I have a meticulously detailed hierarchy of bookmarks. I use pocket for long articles that I want to read on planes, but I often bookmark useful stackexchange snippets or archwiki articles that are relevant.

I know there's other bookmark syncing services, but I don't see the point in adding an extra app in the loop that I have to keep up with. Chrome sync 'just werks' so I keep using it.

I travel often enough that it's a great thing to have.

>less botnet

i've been having troubles loading some videos sometimes, from a clean installation

Opera 12

Attached: opera.gif (425x177, 2.94M)

Unironically opera. It's faster than chrome, has a good layout, most customizable browser i've ever used, plus built in vpn and adblock

Attached: unnamed.png (180x180, 10K)