TICK

TOCK

Attached: 1522497487036.png (502x841, 327K)

At least people are thankful for your work when you're a bus driver.

>59 year old bus driver
>66, laid off 3 years ago
huh

Learn to read. He got the driving job 3 years ago.

Poor Terry A. Davis. At least he found a way.

>not being able to find work at 60
>Hahah get nervous user
Dude, if I have to think of working by the time I'm in my late 30s I will kill myself, plus it's not like most people even work past 50 , instead go on pentions and enjoy the last 20years they have to live.
I guess it's just an americuck thing where they work to the bone for no reason and or make uninformed financial decisions to where they end up working into their late 60s LMAO

Attached: 1526272752595.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

>manager
So he was an old fart who had no idea how to do any actual work.

It's worse in the UK.

Most people in the Valley retire in their 30s.

How is
>Work til 50
>Die at 70
Better that
>Work til 60
>Die at 100

He probably only knew COBOL or something.
Should have taught himself some Javascript.

moral is, save your money for shelter, stop spending money on bullshit we're commonly goaded into buying. ie, halloween shit, gifts, expensive dinners, christmas deco. the worlds changing for the worse because of tech fags siphoning up money from the most. vulnerable.

thanks for the daily reminder

Is this true, how to get in on this

these old farts lose their jobs because the industry adapts to new technology and their skillset becomes obsolete. they entered the industry when it was more or less static.
the fact that he pivoted to bus driver instead of applying his previous skillset to something more relevant and prestigious says everything about his drive and competance.

If you have to ask, you've already failed

Marx was right

All the more reason to remain a NEET.

Attached: 1471665217919.png (1437x908, 103K)

>59 year old software engineer manager
Probably has not written code in 30 years.

Attached: people.png (600x700, 366K)

Who wants to live for 20-30 years as a decrepit old fart who can barely do anything?

How can he be 59 and 66 at the same time?

I'm 36 and I only have $300,000 invested. Fuck, I'm tired of working. Don't be like me kids, save 20% or more of your income as soon as you start working.

By getting fired at 59 then getting a job as a bus driver 4 years later at 63

similar but i got more than a million

>50 years old
>Still decently fit
>Can do amazing shit until you're 60
>60 years old
>Start dramatically losing your physical ability
>Can't enjoy retirement as much
I'd much rather burn out than fade away.

Are we tired of winning yet?

>Becomes bus driver

Shouldn't be in present tense if he took the job 3 years ago. The title is outright wrong.

Reading =/= ignoring grammar rules.

>no steady wages
>San Diego
Sounds bout right

>Don't be like me kids, save 20% or more of your income as soon as you start working.
This. Do not fall for the consumerist meme.

That's not possible today

What should a person invest in?

Invest in low cost index funds.

Attached: 4keb6jjgv0tz.png (4298x5198, 2.67M)

>mananger
>man anger

I only make between $50-70k every year, but I put 20% of my income to retirement (with a partial company match), plus $100 every paycheck in matched company stock. I pay $1000 on top of my $700 mortgage every month so I can pay it off sooner, at this rate it'll be in a bit over 5 years.

My life is pretty shitty though and I've alienated everyone close to me, so I'll probably just kill myself after I pay off my mortgage so I can give my parents my house and company life insurance since they're in their 60s and have nothing saved for retirement

spy or qqq, or treasury bills if you think the crash is about to happen