Do we still not have a tablet that is good for reading textbooks and shit yet?

Do we still not have a tablet that is good for reading textbooks and shit yet?

Attached: clrs.jpg (444x500, 35K)

Read an actual book you pirate

There's no substitute for a real book. PDF readers and ereaders are absolute shit for textbooks.

Okular on linux you brainlet

>Read an actual book you pirate
I do, but I don't wanna support Textbook Companies and their bullshit textbook prices.
>There's no substitute for a real book
Ebooks work fine, just not for textbooks

I bought a Mi Mix, the first one with a 6.4" 17:9 screen and it is just barely wide enough but still fits in my pocket easily. Plus it is fast enough for zooming in and moving around pages which is what irked my on my cheaper UHans max 2

>He doesn't use a wikireader

Attached: 1539453955512382.jpg (450x400, 17K)

>Buying a device for the sole purpose of buying books

Tablet?

I own a dead tree CLRS, but I pirated an ebook of it for my iPad any way. Book weighs like 10 pounds, and I can just search for the section I want now. I feel kinda bad, but 80 fucking dollars for something I already owned just pissed me off.

Great present for every Grandma and Grandpa this Christmas!

I have plenty of physical books. I am not gonna take a 100page textbook with me everywhere I go.

just get a amazon kindle or that one sony e reader.

>that one sony e reader
digital paper

Yes. i would get this if it wasn't so expensive. but then again it's the best you can get. you might as well get the biggest one because it's only 100$ more

BOOX ereaders

Isn't the screen of the Kobo Forma finally big enough for PDF Textbooks?

I pay for physical books and pirate digital, whether it be books, movies, shows, music, games, etc
Fuck paying for digital

unironically surface go

Oh shit, I have a quiz on Tuesday.

Attached: pink_moth_hero_chewing_pink_bubblegum_and_is_about_to_blow_pink_bubbles.jpg (481x628, 77K)

>tfw you print out this entire book yourself
>2-3 years later and you've yet to even open it

I have a Paperwhite 3 and I don't get the "e-readers are bad for textbooks" meme. Maybe they are bad for those scanned ones, but I had no problem with native pdf textbooks.
And most new books are available as epubs anyway.