When will root your damn Android device(s) and flash a Custom ROM onto it / onto them?

When will root your damn Android device(s) and flash a Custom ROM onto it / onto them?

Attached: Lineage.png (728x485, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsMBvGbmIKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rajesh my sir
Yuo need rooted fone now
youtube.com/watch?v=HsMBvGbmIKs

When custom ROMs are available for non-overpriced phones.

when i can get official support from them

WHEN THERE ARE FUCKING ROMS AVAILABLE

when i start using my phone for more than 2 hours per week.

XDA will defend this!

For me it is Oxygen OS

I have a Xiaomi A1 and according to the faggots here it's better to keep using the stock ROM.

what's up with these daily threads? did they add a backdoor to it and want more people in their botnet?

AOSPExtended or bust. Waiting on S9+ support before I spend all my credit card points.

LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 5X when? I had a taste of Pie with a buggy ROM before I switched back to LOS 15.1, but I still want Pie.

when I get a meaningful reason to do so. I have no reason to use a custom rom, and I can only see myself rooting to block ads via host. that alone isn't worth the hassle imo.

What appstore should i use after installing it? gapps doesnt feel right

When the camera stops being shit on exynos

Rooting is like removing the front door to your house because it's more convenient

I need it to use unlimited tethering without letting my service provider know it's tethering data because for some fucking reason samsung decided to fuck over their userbase in favor of the service provider

i already installed pajeet os on my redmeme note 5.
thank you rakesh.

When it Will be ported to my too recent Phone.

i have. substratum dark themes are godly. Also Settings>Display>Expanded Desktop> Hide Status Bar is the greatest hack

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-025536.png (1200x1920, 378K)

so is not having an antivirus installed