Looks like twitter noticed a bunch of inconvenient images are being spread using mixtape services and decided to block...

looks like twitter noticed a bunch of inconvenient images are being spread using mixtape services and decided to block mixtape links.
this means old stuff got flagged as well, time to think of ways to get around that.
keep in mind we are having elections in the US, so both could be related.
anything in mind?

Attached: mixtape.png (1197x702, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serverfault.com/questions/249952/wildcard-vhosts-on-nginx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrKixs_ItQlLnGK6_D22qP3NhRPiD8n7SATX81CGzzs/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm having the same problems its not just you OP

Attached: 1526635255564.jpg (960x1280, 132K)

there's a dozen of pomf clones like this one, just pick another one

what

"inconvenient images"

Story using Twitter.

You may have to make broken url and hope ?

Attached: newsa 022.jpg (2592x1944, 871K)

yeah thats what could be done for now, im more thinking in a long term solution. in practice it blocks image preview, anons does not have a problem with typoing links, not sure about the rest of the net.
i mean, can we have "dynamic domain names" to get around that? anything that could emulate such, would be pretty cool, i think of using hashes to spread links but then
>no preview
picking a different service would be the obvious solution.

Attached: dusty board.jpg (640x462, 61K)

any pro-Trump image

links?
pic not related

Attached: newsa 450.jpg (2592x1944, 944K)

or anything calling out faceberg, jewgle, twitter itself.

dynamic domains? no. unless you buy thousands and constantly switch. you can easily add dynamic subdomains via nginx but all Twitter has to do is ban *.mixtape.moe see: serverfault.com/questions/249952/wildcard-vhosts-on-nginx

tell your followers and start using other pomf or similar sites. if that doesn't work because you want non followers to instantly see the pic, use Twitter upload as much as possible and when you can't, use tinypic or something mainstream. regardless once someone reports it, it will be deemed "sensitive material" and be blocked relatively fast. faang is going all out for us elections to make sure only what they like is allowed.

just search "pomf clones", there's a list somewhere
usually I use pomf.cat or catbox.moe

>using Twitter

How does this solve anything?
Can people not just upload images directly?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrKixs_ItQlLnGK6_D22qP3NhRPiD8n7SATX81CGzzs/edit#gid=0

I'm sure Kremlin will think of something for you

Oh no.. You can't shill you're Russian propaganda images anymore.. What a travesty..

Attached: You-know-who-youre-arguing-with-a-beta-male-when-he-uses-one-of-these.jpg (700x467, 56K)

>twitter censorship is bad
just stop using twitter. don't visit it, don't post there, just don't use it. their censorship will only get worse and attempts to get around it will only be temporary, at best.

twitter and others will probably censor by content not URL in the near future so attempts at getting around censorship of images on one domain by using another are meaningless in the long run

>using twitter
>burger politics
>shilling burger kikes for free

take your recycled meme images and stuff them up your ass

Loli/CP

Forgot your name, namefag

Y'all is a good contraction but I just realized onions is funding it. Fuck. Its just such a natural second person plural. Is this post secretly a (((based))) scheme to control language or is it an epic gamer meme? Fuck